Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:18:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherium 1000 $ is a dream to everyone !  (Read 20218 times)
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:24:36 PM

Only time can tell when will ethereum bounce back again but there is a postive development that may help the price to go up again. The upgrading of present ethereum to ethereum 2.0 in the near future might also help its price to go up again. Ethereum 2.0 is said to be a combination of some key projects like proof of stake and sharding. I believe that ethereum can go up beyond $1000 in the coming years and all we need to do is to maintain patience while waiting.
Yes we can see how Etherum will move. There must be a lot of positive sentiment that can change the price of Etherum and I'm sure that can happen when all elements support Etherum. In the past year the price of Etherum never reached a fantastic session and that means it is not impossible that the price of Etherum could exceed 1000USD in the next few months. One of the points we do is to use Etherum more and more often. This will be the main factor driving the price of Etherum in the market.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:56:17 PM

Oh my god after the fall down of etherum from 1400 $ to 200 $ what do u think of the soon futur of etherum?! .. my opinion is etherum will get to the top again it's normal when it's so down with every other coin or bitcoin.. can i use patience as a smart solution to get rich with 4 ether now !

I also think Ethereum will have a better price again sometime, but when that will be so far is very difficult to predict. I'd just wait, it's the best you can do.  Wink
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:31:54 PM

With patience later ethereum will be able to reach 1000 $ again as it once did. market conditions may change and it is indeed a natural thing to do and provide benefits for you

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:07:43 PM

Very bad for Ethereum. When ethereum price was upto $1400, then ethereum lover dream was $5,000. But Ethereum price $200 something, now everybody wants it $1000. Really amazing relations between price up-down.
Ethereum was good, still good although price down. My own comment about ethereum price can be up $500 in few months.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 03:19:34 PM

Oh my god after the fall down of etherum from 1400 $ to 200 $ what do u think of the soon futur of etherum?! .. my opinion is etherum will get to the top again it's normal when it's so down with every other coin or bitcoin.. can i use patience as a smart solution to get rich with 4 ether now !

Well, it is still one of the top notch coins
Judging on the trading volume, and the support of holding the price at $200

Firmly believe Ethereum could get back to $1000, just the matter of time
They didn't abandon their project
They didn't dump off the blockchain, the network is still running
More and more people are developing Dapps, Project still build on it
zeze2100

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:30:46 PM

Emerging markets, according to the progress of this price to reach a very strong trend to rise in the long term prospect of the possibility of a very nice forecast.

[  ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
https://www.atronocom.io/
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:08:34 PM

Emerging markets, according to the progress of this price to reach a very strong trend to rise in the long term prospect of the possibility of a very nice forecast.

ATH was higher than this 1k dream, and imo we're gonna get a new ATH value soon.
Dreamr

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:57:59 PM

I think Ethereum is going to cross $1000 benchmark again it is only a matter of time we only need to seat back and relax for the right time for Ethereum to skyrocket again. Ethereum is under market correction currently so no worries after some time the value will surely recover.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:43:27 PM

At $ 1000, I would never dream of it, but I expect the end of this year's ETH will be $ 700, which is great if they can happen.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:25:13 PM

At $ 1000, I would never dream of it, but I expect the end of this year's ETH will be $ 700, which is great if they can happen.
Exactly as dream.  Grin Last ATH for ETH was from ICO boom. But today too many scam ICOs and it became a main reason for price dumping imho. That's why I don't wait such price at the close time. We need reformat ICO and then it will have chance to grow
Ryuuma

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:48:32 PM

No,Ethereum will reach much more.A very easy target to overcome for the $ 1000 ethereum.The current situation is just a hoax.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:28:15 PM

That makes sense because if you have Ethereum in your wallet, then you are holding a good one. For instance, if your crypto assets are pegged on ethereum price, then your assets' value will also increase too.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:53:18 AM

That makes sense because if you have Ethereum in your wallet, then you are holding a good one. For instance, if your crypto assets are pegged on ethereum price, then your assets' value will also increase too.

just don't hesitate to sell during the next big rise. otherwise u can wait for the whole lifetime.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:26:08 AM

For me, I will invest my 1 eth to other erc20 tokens since we can't really predict the run of the market.Ethereum will really moon soon but I think it will take 10 yrs since Eth is for long term.So meanwhile it's better you try to invest to some token exchange projects which is profitable than waiting for eth.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:08:29 AM

For me, I will invest my 1 eth to other erc20 tokens since we can't really predict the run of the market.Ethereum will really moon soon but I think it will take 10 yrs since Eth is for long term.So meanwhile it's better you try to invest to some token exchange projects which is profitable than waiting for eth.
Now for investment, I will choose QRX to prepare the exchange list, and now they are in a difficult period to trade, because the market is falling too low, in my opinion, we should buy and hold them until the end of 2019.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:40:17 AM

Yes, but I really want this dream to come true!
For me it is not dream, it is a goal and I believe ETH will reach such target
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:48:22 AM

Yes, but I really want this dream to come true!
For me it is not dream, it is a goal and I believe ETH will reach such target
in early 2018, ethereum had a price of $ 1,300 and I really hope that we will return to these indicators. In January 2019, the next block testing chain will be tested. And perhaps this will give an impetus to a real increase in prices.
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 12:02:06 PM

1000 $ is still very possible to happen again. because now many people have seen that eth has achieved that and that it is very likely to happen again. indeed now the market is declining but people are still convinced

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:15:18 PM

If you dream of a dream, dream a bigger dream. As the $ 1000 milestone has reached and even surpassed $ 1400 at the end of last year. So why can not it return to that landmark again?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:21:49 PM

Hahah are you serious? 1000 dollars for Ethereum is dream? You probably don’t understand what you are talking about, because for Ethereum and $ 5,000 this is a very small price. After Constantenopol let's see who is right
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: