Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:26:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherium 1000 $ is a dream to everyone !  (Read 20214 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:03:21 PM

ethereum is one of few cryptocurrencies out there how can easily hit 1000$ .. but i think that can happen only if he solves the scalability issue and adopt the roof of stake algorithm
I don't think it will hit the 1000$ price tag soon. ETH has a potential undoubtedly but the market conditions will not let the prices to repeat the same actions near the old all time high price.
No one can really predict when will things happen, as you say, not too soon but it can go that far or maybe can be much higher than that, ETH
already forming some movement while bitcoin is trying jump high, the capability of ETH to move alongside of bitcoin always be possible, hold
if you have already coins inside your wallet or buy more for this accumulation period.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:59:37 PM

ethereum is one of few cryptocurrencies out there how can easily hit 1000$ .. but i think that can happen only if he solves the scalability issue and adopt the roof of stake algorithm
I don't think it will hit the 1000$ price tag soon. ETH has a potential undoubtedly but the market conditions will not let the prices to repeat the same actions near the old all time high price.
No one can really predict when will things happen, as you say, not too soon but it can go that far or maybe can be much higher than that, ETH
already forming some movement while bitcoin is trying jump high, the capability of ETH to move alongside of bitcoin always be possible, hold
if you have already coins inside your wallet or buy more for this accumulation period.
I am convinced that there is still a little time left before we see a good price increase for ethereum.  Perhaps today is the last chance for a profitable investment in this coin.  In any case, each of us understands the real potential of ethereum and therefore there are no doubts about its prospects.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:05:20 PM

Oh my god after the fall down of etherum from 1400 $ to 200 $ what do u think of the soon futur of etherum?! .. my opinion is etherum will get to the top again it's normal when it's so down with every other coin or bitcoin.. can i use patience as a smart solution to get rich with 4 ether now !
yes definitely had the confident about making the value to be $1,000 in this year because there are so much of possibilities are available to develop from here so the expecting things are not bad right now because if we miss this opportunity to not again comes once in my life.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:18:43 PM

Dreaming yes, peoples is always hoping more and more lol
Actually ethereum prices will up again if bitcoin price is up if not, then eth will stuck at their price no up or down. previously the price of ethereum rise up to 1000 USD, that was also included a factor of the price of bitcoin. basically ETH was not too significant in price increases, so don't hope too much but i can't blame you if hoping a lot in ETH (up to you).
ETH is always ranked 2, that is very good achievement.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
carriagehoodlum

Activity: 312
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 02:17:33 AM

yes definitely had the confident about making the value to be $1,000 in this year because there are so much of possibilities are available to develop from here so the expecting things are not bad right now because if we miss this opportunity to not again comes once in my life.
we may hope and determine predictions, but we must determine the plan of time and achievement. if we only hope that in the future ethereum will reach the price target you mentioned, we don't have a measure of time as a step of how long we hold our investment assets.
KennyR

Activity: 2296
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 02:49:29 AM

we may hope and determine predictions, but we must determine the plan of time and achievement. if we only hope that in the future ethereum will reach the price target you mentioned, we don't have a measure of time as a step of how long we hold our investment assets.
Not only with ethereum, with each and every cryptocurrency we don't know when the market will grow and reach certain targeted price. With ethereum it is an achievable value, and it has reached a peak around $1500 during the previous ATH. This time if it had grown along with bitcoin now it could've crossed $500, but some form of resistance break is required which might happen soon.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:01:06 PM

It's right.
And the some prerequisites are that in the near future ethereum may fall in price. According to the ETH/BTC chart, it seems that the price will fall. The recent increase in ether against the dollar was only due to the rise of BTC.

This dream will come true, but not this year. It will be too complicated for Ethereum to reach a thousand top. However, it has got all the chances to hit five hundred marks close to November.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:09:04 PM

It's right.
And the some prerequisites are that in the near future ethereum may fall in price. According to the ETH/BTC chart, it seems that the price will fall. The recent increase in ether against the dollar was only due to the rise of BTC.

This dream will come true, but not this year. It will be too complicated for Ethereum to reach a thousand top. However, it has got all the chances to hit five hundred marks close to November.
anyone who is holding back ETH at the moment, of course, hopes this will happen soon. well, however, slowly prices begin to recover. in this year, I think the price of ETH will be close to $ 1,000, or even stable at that price.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:20:51 PM

The expectation is really satisfied with the development only so we need to wait for the changes and make what will happen in we need to adapt ourselves for changing our strategy to get the better profit.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:11:20 PM

yes, patience is the solution because after all prices will definitely increase again, ethereum is a good project and even though the price is not yet fully recovered, we see the market slowly increasing which means that the price of each coin has a great potential to recover in the future

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:22:24 PM

Ethereum will no doubt cost more than $ 1,000 when the market changes from bears to bulls. The main thing is to have a cold head so as not to panic and just wait.
I agree with you, because if we all still have a sense of insecurity or panic that continues to haunt us then it will hinder the growth of the price of Ethereum. Keep believing that rising prices will be caused by increasing people's trust.

darasinmi4show

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:30:03 PM

Etherum to become 1000$ back it is a great dream for me and likewise other use of etherum in the crypto world. However, as at the time etherum was 1000$ before it was great time in the world of crypto. I hope the market should regain strength very soon.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:12:28 PM

That would be very great if that will happen. Ethereum at $1000 is normal to me because I saw it at that value last year when the market status is stable and cryptos are in all-time high value. for me, it is not impossible for eth to achieve that value. Improvements brought by ethereum to market is the evidence for me.
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:34:07 PM

Most people who keep Ethereum are optimistic about its future price. But I believe that all coins in the crypto market depend only on the price of Bitcoin and when its price rises to $20,000-$25,000, then the price of Ethereum will be about $1,000 if the current price proportions remain.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:38:11 PM

A very good decision if you buy Ethereum and store it for a long time. Ethereum returns to the highest price. I think it still takes a very long time. So when you invest long-term don't rush to sell your coins. Trade must be patient and you must have more coins because of the opportunity to get more results.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:34:25 PM

A very good decision if you buy Ethereum and store it for a long time. Ethereum returns to the highest price. I think it still takes a very long time. So when you invest long-term don't rush to sell your coins. Trade must be patient and you must have more coins because of the opportunity to get more results.
Of course, if you take into account the historical maximum of the Ethereum price of $ 1,300, then the Ethereum could achieve such results mainly due to a good pr-campaign.  In addition, almost all 90% of all ico companies used the erc-20 platform, and investors also invested their money in the ethereum too.  But today ethereum has many advantages and the first is the speed of transactions.  Therefore, it is very easy to say that the price will be high again, because the user does not understand the value of ethereum in the future.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:29:00 AM

I am sure we will definitely see Ethereum at a price of $ 1,000. The obstacle to this, in my opinion, is the lack of legislative regulation of the cryptocurrency free circulation in many developed countries of the world. As soon as this issue is resolved, millions of new investors will appear in the crypto market and make it grow upwards.

Coffeehot

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:21:17 PM

In the next big bull market. ETH will quickly return to $1400 and it may create new records. Your expectations are limited by the bear market. My expectation for ETH is 10K dollars, 2 to 3 years.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 01:30:36 PM

In the next big bull market. ETH will quickly return to $1400 and it may create new records. Your expectations are limited by the bear market. My expectation for ETH is 10K dollars, 2 to 3 years.
Not  a bad idea by my side but the reality can be a different. 1400$ is not real in this situation and my mind is not llimted by bull market too. Expectations are between 500$ up to 700$.
dEjAvOU

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:39:43 PM

We are waiting for that, I'm sure that someday Ethereum can reach $ 1,400, moreover the more successful tokens like Binance it will make ETH usage skyrocket.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: