Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:01:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic crash in 2019!  (Read 1963 times)
airdropcoin

Activity: 442
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:27:20 AM

Don’t worry much, my son (3 years old) father in law is a legendary investor (20 years or more from now) will predict that alien 👽 is gonna trade with us and invested on our planet 🌍. #Super

I’m tired 💤 of this Predictions in a thin air.
Haha, haha, obviously your son’s father-in-law is indeed very powerful, crossing the obstacles between the stars. I am also tired of the prophecy in the air. But 2019 is indeed very dangerous.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:45:33 AM

The cyclicality of the economy is inevitable, but it is important to know that the rich are often closely related to politics and they will consider controlling the exchange rate and financial markets. Obviously no one can predict the financial crisis on time.

squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:32:54 AM

First of all, why are we still surprised about this? I mean the ones that crashed the market before is still handling our markets now! They're even teaching at schools and imbiding their self righteous greed unto younger people making the market even worst. I just hope that people see sense and just remove them

spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:41:03 AM

I think we are in an economic crash even today. I think we are in a constant economic crash where we experience the tail end of an economic crisis and the beginning of the next crisis all in the same time. I really think that we should really double check our economic theories on how things are done.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:03:32 AM

Though he is a successful investor, that doesn't mean all his prediction will come true. But the market crash might be a possibility, and if your believe the crypto will emerge and it is a plausibility too, you might try investing in it too, but there might be risk too. And the rest is upon your choice.
Well we are actually expecting a recession in the global economy in the time to come. That might be the next year but mentioning a particular month might not be wise thing to do. Being a development economist you have to deal with such situation and the causes of the situation.

This time, there could be a high involvement in the political instability and wars that have destroyed huge assets than could actually be produced in this much time. In such cases, investments in gold and silver are preferred for they are less exposed to inflation.

domarakooth

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:18:49 AM

Considering a high volume of the niche industry i believe that is something that has to come, and economic crash is real and it could happen any time soon. I wonder how will this potential economic crash influence the crypto world. How expensive will be the electric bill for mining for example?

Resources are getting more scarce everyday it would get more expensive in the future to run the blockchain no doubt, but then the bitcoin will get more value aswell. More and more people are using sun panels to run the BC to reduce the cost of running it. Also there will be more advanced technology like fusion power and algae energy so that would be less of a problem, but resource like sand will get super expensive. If I had to choose whos country will the least hit from the crash if it happens; russia and japan. Japan has a lot of resource in the ocean to create lcd for phones and computer monitors ( forgot what resource its called )

WaTer will be a big deal in the future.
In deed it is good to have alternative energy sources but for example the solar panels i don't agree with them because making them distrois the nature. Most of the mineral resources used in the hi tec h world are found in Africa and you can see how things evolve there. And regarding the sweet water in dees, it will be horrible at some point, i have the felling that this generation likes to comfortable, no effort in living and preserving for the future.

For now solar panels are bad for nature I agree, but lets hope that in the future there will be cleaner methods of making them. About the water. Big company's like Nestle wants to make it a commodity...

Solar panels destroy nature?  Where are you guys from?

Solar panels just get energy from the sun, I don't think the energy of the sun will eventually lose because of these solar panels. Solar power is actually the real best thing if you want no noise compare to the windturbines which also get power from the breezes. These doesn't destroy nature.

I think no one can destroy the economy unless and until there is some disaster in the world. It can be another world war or massive natural disaster like earth quake which may cause major panic.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:55:15 AM

There is a crash in stock markets right now. 2018 has not been a great economic year for anything, not stocks, not countries, not gold, not bitcoin.

Nothing truly increased like it used to and there has been a setback in the economy for the whole year. Bitcoin is not the only thing that really got hurt by this and probably billions even trillions of dollar was lost in value over the crash. Considering countries started an economic war as well with china selling american bonds for dead cheap to other countries I think all of this caused by the instability of what is going to happen in the future.

People are not certain about how the things are going and this caused investors to be afraid of what to invest and how to invest which also dropped the volume of investments as well.
Cocesstraable

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:50:15 AM

A friend of mine told me that his dad (successful investor) their prediction is that there will be a economic crash in about 1.5 years from now. I think that it could be plausible.
Now what if it happens somewhere around that time. A lot of stocks will go down, also the house market will go down into the ground and buying a house with a mortgage will be with sky-high interest.

If and I say IF it happends will it be a good idea to buy bitcoin before the crash or will bitcoin crash like the others. There are a lot of factors going on. Like Renting a place out for the BTC miners ECT it will have a expensive tag to run and operate the blockchain during a crash.

Anyone any toughs? Also where are you going to put your BTC/cash into?

https://image.ibb.co/gc2KMV/housemarket.png

I mean just look at the house market here in the Netherlands. It skyrocketed so fast.

EDIT:

https://ibb.co/dSvwmV

Lets take a look at the stock market from all over the world. This is a period of 52 weeks (1 year) as you can see almost all market exchanged went down some points. Except for a few e.g Russia. What russia has bin doing the last decade is buying 200 tonnes of gold every year. I'm not a economic guru, but I can safely say that this is not okay.
I dont believe it. I believe theres something good to be happen before 2020 I believe bullish will come again. This will be the time to buy more btc or if that will happen surely there will be good to be happen.
I think that we have already spent a very hard time for last few months therefore I do  not think about any crises in future, I think that we can expect that 2019 will be a very good year for bitcoin, and I hope that bitcoin will surely recover all our lost that we have already make in 2018.
BlockStamp

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 03:10:37 PM

Looking at the discussion, I think we should define what the collapse actually is. Market goes up and down, so there is no wonder it's going to change (and it's the high time actually, given the trend). This is the whole point of it. Personally, I don't believe in such long term predictions though - we've been told for months that a downward trend is coming.
Another thing is that crypto doesn't have to follow. I agree with those who decide to hold onto the investments until the the next bull market.

By the time all stocks go up again, we the taxpayers paid for it, is my upmost worries. Because our government just bails out the banks with our hard earned money.

It's true, but at the same time we are part of the let's say "classic" economy, so is our money. So no wonder that it's spent on bailing out the institutions that can bring profit (and which have more to say than others, of course!!), and in a way restart the circle. I'm not saying it's the right thing to do - what I'm trying to say is that from some point of view, it makes sense. One of the reasons we pay taxes is that we pay the money to have someone to control the market and even it out when necessary (ideally, doing so in a very reasonable way not only profit oriented).
On the other hand, people still trust fiat more than crypto, while all the fiat economy is in a way one big bubble, too. It's not based on any resources like it was historically, it's based on some agreements (like the one about all oil from Saudi being sold in dollars no other currency). So every action taken is just shuffling and gambling, instead of (like may prefer to imagine) exchanging goods for gold. There is nothing like "real" money and crypto market - they are equal just the rules are more obvious on the fiat market.
The question I think should be - do we feel OK paying huge taxes for the idea of stability or central control, or not.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:29:58 PM

if economic crash happen then cryptocurrencies will definitely have great future and more billions of dollars come into market inflow many new investors realise the true potential of less inflation cryptocurrencies
At that point if the crisis is as big as some people imagine it will be irrelevant if billions of dollars or even trillions of dollars come to the market, because at that point fiat currencies will be crashing so hard that people are going to try to find a currency any currency that is not crashing and since bitcoin is going to be one of them we could basically ask for anything we wanted for our bitcoin and people will have to pay it if they do not want to lose everything.

It is weird that people do not take precautions in the case something like that happens but most people do not really care about the future and prefer to deal with problems until those problems present themselves, which is the wrong way to approach something as important as your financial well being.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:49:22 AM

Such kinds of prediction often comes up and unfotunately a lot of people believe in it. Though, these kinds of predictions have good logics, they tend to ignore some major factors, without which these prediction will never turn true. Besides, there are a lot of professional economic analyst out there who would have saw it and made sure that the government comes up witha solution.
This is even happening in third world countries too. Governments are making good moves, and some are even trying for amending their rules and laws that will help economy to digest this fear of bitcoin. Rather economy must adjust bitcoin as integral part. So, we are quite hopeful for the best usage and implementation of bitcoin in future in all over the world. Let’s wait and watch.
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:04:23 AM

Im getting too anxious with all this prediction, i think the aim is too create chaos upon  weak investors
But its all just fake news ,but im giving credit to the manipulators coz i think they are doing it great  Grin

I agree with you. These news about economic crashes in the future are something misleading and must have been created to bring instability to the current situation, only if people would believe and get influence by this. How can they make bold prediction without any supportive facts.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:27:21 AM

I don't believe that will happen, if the economic crash does occur I think the central bank has a way to solve the problem. to avoid this, maybe I will move my savings into gold and bitcoin, because if economic problems occur, inflation will be high
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:09:44 AM

I do not think everything is good. I think this recession will last and we are the ones who are most affected. The stock market has proven to us that. Technology companies are having a big problem and we are pretty much affected. I just hope our crypto market will remain stable.
Dude don’t just worry about it. Since 2009, bitcoin is suffering from such high attacks and it had been in severe recession. These powers had tried their best to demolish bitcoin but their all tries had not fruits. Bitcoin is still making good opportunities for people so that they can have a good life. But those problems and such anomalies are still in pipelines but we are quite hopeful from bitcoin.
Sekhmetaladin

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:30:38 AM

The Crypto market is not for the faint of heart when the price rises dramatically. 2018 becomes quite excited for traders as the market grows. Making bold predictions in such a rapidly evolving market is a particularly complex task. However, there are several major themes that can be evaluated in the coming months.
Here are five macro trends that investors and traders should watch over the next 12 months.
1. Trading volume is gradually moving toward the decentralized trading platform (DEX).
2.dpp: There will be new steps
3. Bitcoin ETF attracts investment institutions
4. The pricing model introduces some of the standards in the market
5. Enhance the acceptance of the Security Token
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

As I see "institutional investors", heartburn begins immediately.

Bakkt is better than without Bakkt. Why? Because my grandfather was really driven under a bench and showed who was the boss. Growth drivers, apart from the inflationary essence of the cue ball, are not visible now. The Chinese socket is sooooo long, there is still much to move. Advertising cut, ICO crap, courses crushed krupnyaki. A year was exchanged, if in November-December there will be no moving buildings, then we dry the oars until the halving 2020. There is a hope that Bitmain pampanet to get an IPO beautiful with good profits (or is it too late for that year to be watched? Who is immersed in the topic correct).

It seems that water starts to seep from there, from here to the hold, but so far there is no breakthrough. So let investors come to Bakkt with wallets, let them be bought with chops. This is better than it is now incomprehensible how. Many are frightened away by the very essence of the purchase, often sadly criminal ending. So in my opinion some legal movement is better than calm on all fronts.

If they want to drive a crypt into a stall, they will do it without Bakkt. If requested, this issue will be resolved in a couple of years. Do not look for deep conspiracy theories, as usual about money. First of all, the founders of Bakkt will earn on this)))
gooryheta

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:03:28 AM

Real estate business is not affect to cryptocurrency in my opinion, but vitalik buterin say around now and 2021 there will be financial crisis maybe it right

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:45:28 AM

Well, even though you stated those images doesn't mean the economy will crush this 2019. This is just a prediction that a lot of things might happen in the future. People won't be prevented from investing and that the money will flow no matter what happen.

Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:22:08 AM

As we all know this is business if we talking about crushing this is not good to hear, we knew that if the business like this so big there are big investors behind so you think that its ok for them that the crushing will happen, think of it they will protect it untill the last drop of their cards...

amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:40:43 PM

I don't really think that there's an economic crash in 2019. I really never felt it even though we have a constant crash in the crypto market. Whatever people will say about the economics status this year, that will doesn't affect me from holding on my cryptos.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: