Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:08:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LET'S TALK ABOUT "SLEEPING GIANTS" FOR 2019  (Read 976 times)
creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:25:21 PM

PRL
SHL
COLX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moon_Man

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:54:35 AM

privacy coins like monero and aeon
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:54:50 AM

~

I totally agree with INS, this is probably the most undervalued tokrn for me nowadays probably traders didn't yet see the potential as it doesnt have working project yet. However if we will talk about 2019 for sure this token will soar once they have their own blockchain and mainnet is launched.
-snip-
~
As i remember, december or Q4 when they list to exchange. And that time you can't trade ins. Except all investor who have ins on their dashboard.
January 2018 they distributed the bounty reward for bounty hunter and i think that is the reason why ins dumped.

I joined their bounty and got some tokens and it is good, I didn't sell them until now because I believe in their project. Bounty tokens were distributed in early February and I think it didn't affected the price that much as it didn't went down until the market started to fall off and those tokens were just small percentage.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:59:53 AM

Everything with Security or Equity token..
Polymath, Tzero, Swarm, Own and so on.. think its worth to hold some of them!

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Mil-LEO-naire

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:16:14 AM

The world of cryptocurrency will change due to $XsN technology. You need to fill your bag now!!!
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:51:05 PM

And this phenomenon is quite expected. A new history will soon be made before our eyes. This will be the flow of markets from the usual money into cryptocurrencies. Gradually, the shares of many well-known companies will be traded on crypto exchanges.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:16:17 PM

oyster pearl
vibe
nagacoin

I am not sure that these coins are going to gain so great but these are the hidden gems of the market. I am talking about Ontology and OmiseGo, VeChain. I have a hope that these alts will gain really a lot!
Thebabybillionaire

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 09:14:57 PM

~

I totally agree with INS, this is probably the most undervalued tokrn for me nowadays probably traders didn't yet see the potential as it doesnt have working project yet. However if we will talk about 2019 for sure this token will soar once they have their own blockchain and mainnet is launched.
-snip-
~
As i remember, december or Q4 when they list to exchange. And that time you can't trade ins. Except all investor who have ins on their dashboard.
January 2018 they distributed the bounty reward for bounty hunter and i think that is the reason why ins dumped.

I joined their bounty and got some tokens and it is good, I didn't sell them until now because I believe in their project. Bounty tokens were distributed in early February and I think it didn't affected the price that much as it didn't went down until the market started to fall off and those tokens were just small percentage.
You didn't sell because the price is very cheap. If you have 1000 ins that time. It will cost around $3k-$6k. Huge money for me. Lol
But now for 1000 ins = $400-$500 lose a x10 gain. So better to hold and still hoping that everything is going back to normal. Maybe

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:39:01 PM

I hope we will see great and more greens days. I believe that full of my heart. Whales love the bear seasons and they earn more money than in bull seasons now. We should wait the rising. We should watch the cryptocurrency out of exchanges for a while. We will know the incoming bull season and wait for it.
saponetes

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:01:13 PM

I bet in Horizen, former Zencash project. The team is very active and trustable, a quality seldom finded in the cryptocurrency universe.
They have a very good roadmap to 2019, that i have no doubt that will be acomplished.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:09:47 PM

privacy coins like monero and aeon
I believe in Monero and I have been following a very supporter for this coin. They have made a farm somewhere which the country has a very cold weather so mining there is applicable. They just spent a lot for their rigs just to mine Monero because they solely believe that its going to be hugh one day. AFAIK, they are about to sell if it reached $1000 but we don't know when that exactly is going to happen. So they mine monero and just hold it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:20:05 PM

Never heard of them but i consider them potential you mention. I will share this thoughts with altcoin Rebellious which is great, low supply and sucessfuly bring their devolpment to the table without any ICO and it is remarkable really. There is Fabric Token also that has establish stable price that will continue pumping in advance. These two pure bombs.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:26:23 PM

in my opinion this project called fantom(FTM) will be the next giant
here the official website https://fantom.foundation
and now already tradeable on bibox too,,

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:43:13 AM

Hello guys. Let's talk about your thoughts on "not so popular" Altcoins and their potential for next year. I personally have been giving Zilliqa and Cardano a lot of thought, believing they could be great coins in the near future.

Gosh! Cardano is extremely popular and it is in the top-10. You cannot call him a sleeping giant. I guess, you need to pay attention to some cheap but promising tokens like KickCoin, Eidoo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: