Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:58:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Treat trading as your job  (Read 2294 times)
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:11:54 AM

Many beginners want's to become a trader, but they are skipping the process and start looking for an exchange as much as possible without knowing how to trade well. Trading is not that easy, it requires a lot of research, and analysis treat trading as your Job!

One of my friend asked me about the current exchange he is using, and what coins to buy so he can make profit. Well, I don't give any advice regarding on this one because for me if you want to make profit you should know it on your own. I just give some advice that if he really wants to become a trader, go take the process, learn more and you will see what coins to buy especially during this bear trend.

How do you see your trading activities? Are you just here to buy and sell or you are here to have more good coins and hold it until you make profit?

I find it hard to treat trading as our primary job because the income that we might gain is not permanent so i could not sustain all our daily necessities so I just consider it as a extra source of income. The market is also unstable so we can't rely all our needs in trading.

I think you can try to spend some amount of money to make an experiment in trading if you want to use trading as a daily job. My trading activities are not daily, but I always check the market before I trade and if I don't see a good coin to buy and sell then I will not trade in that day. But if I can see the chance of the coin will increase in the next few days or week, then I will buy that coin and maybe I will make two or three times buy of the coin. For me, it depends on the market movements, and as long as there is a good coin to buy, then I can try to buy one or two coins. The last time I bought the coin is on two days ago, and till now, I don't have a plan to sell because I see that coins will increase in the short time, so I decided to wait for a while.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:58:16 AM

I want to do this in the future to consider trading as my source of income full time
But i know i have more to learn ,my plan is to undergo trainings needed.

nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:35:00 AM

I want to do this in the future to consider trading as my source of income full time

I don't think trading can be learned instantly, it certainly takes a lot of time to get experience at every market moment. therefore starting to study now is the right choice for the future
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:45:44 AM

The more serious you are with this the more focused you will be with it. So yeah I do believe that trading is not just something which gets invested at the first seconds and then expect returns within next seconds. Nope, it do need a lot of research, putting out time in it and then working out the proper math for the final results. Crypto currencies are behavioural assets, they behave according to the nature surrounding to them. Any single mistake around the projects, government decisions, investors movements and much more can change the trading patterns and ultimate fate of what we have traded.  Cheesy
So its out duty/job to be more careful about it than ever.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 05:14:54 AM

I don't think trading can be learned instantly, it certainly takes a lot of time to get experience at every market moment. therefore starting to study now is the right choice for the future

Trading cannot be learned instantly because it is a step by step process. You will only develop your trading experties through experience. You might get lucky at first being able to profit in your first trade but if you are not careful then you would eventually lose what you have gained.

One thing that would be a hindrance for you when trading is your emotions and you would be able to learn to control it when you are always trading. You would notice that you become more rational and not easily affected by other people's opinion. You know when to buy and to sell and know risk management.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:29:05 AM

Many beginners want's to become a trader, but they are skipping the process and start looking for an exchange as much as possible without knowing how to trade well. Trading is not that easy, it requires a lot of research, and analysis treat trading as your Job!

One of my friend asked me about the current exchange he is using, and what coins to buy so he can make profit. Well, I don't give any advice regarding on this one because for me if you want to make profit you should know it on your own. I just give some advice that if he really wants to become a trader, go take the process, learn more and you will see what coins to buy especially during this bear trend.

How do you see your trading activities? Are you just here to buy and sell or you are here to have more good coins and hold it until you make profit?

Yes, trading isn't an easy thing to do if we want to survive longer in the business. There are too many coins out there and if we intend to be familiar with most of them it will be very difficult. For trading activities, it will be better if we focus only on few coins therefore it will be more manageable. My trading activities depend on many factors. News, pattern and feeling in combination.

the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:49:53 AM

You have said it right you must treat your trading as your job. If someone ask me about the current exchange and what coins to buy for me I will tell them that it will depend on the exchange that you want to used and look for a coin that has a good review on the exchanges that you will used so that they will know on their own what coin they will used and they will not blame others on suggesting that coin. It is not hard to know what coin you should use to trade you just need to do your job, no one is responsible for your job.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
Inikoo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:44:03 AM

Agree with you, people educate themselfs for years to have a profession, but for some reason, not many people put that level of effort into learn trading. Trading is not difficult, if we just talk about using an exchange, but to do it good, especially in the bearmarket, it is not for everybody.

Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 09:59:27 AM

Agree with you, people educate themselfs for years to have a profession, but for some reason, not many people put that level of effort into learn trading.
Good point right there! One of the good reason why not everyone treat trading as if it is a job. The same reason why I dont want to put a full time effort taking care of my investment in crypto space. Trading is a very risky investment activity and yeah the OP is right, it would take a lot of effort, research, techniques and experience before one could achieve a high winning percentage.
I really appreciate the courage of the people who does trading as their primary source of living.

Trading is not difficult, if we just talk about using an exchange, but to do it good, especially in the bearmarket, it is not for everybody.

Just like saying " buy low, sell high" Its easy to say, but its hard to execute.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:39:15 AM

I know. I too treat my trading as my only job and I focused on it every day by planning my next move and for the future. Many people treat trading as a gamble.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:18:37 AM

You cant do trading as your primary job unless you dont care losing your principle or you have a fixed income through which you can sustain. The market is bearish still and it will be harder to trade unless we see a bullrun.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jahmal32
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 11:33:29 AM

Gradually begin. First bought, and kept. Then I liked the process of trading, and I began to trade more actively.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:46:29 AM

You know, for a while now, a lot of people have decided to take trading with some easy hand or will I say with levity and that is the reason why so many people have gotten burned. Trading is a job that can be very reliable and you can do each and every day to get something substantial from it, but it just will not happen easily that way as it takes a lot of learning just as any other profession out there.

As long as you do not see the need to learn and practice, there will always be a problem one way or the other in the long run. The best is to learn, know what you are doing, practice and gain confidence and in no time, you will see the great result.
Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:43:07 PM

I think that part is what certainly makes people easily bored in starting trading, because we know the financial ability of each individual is different.
I myself in trading need to think a few times before buying a coin that is worth buying, because it is a factor of the trend that has occurred in the last few months
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:15:27 PM

May be people or someone can treat trading as job. However, if someone want to treat trading as job he must be able to have a good or big capital to run the trading. It is good to trade or invest  but one must be careful about what he will calk invest into.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:50:37 PM

Trading is not as simple as buying and selling as newbies in cryptocurrency trading. If you really want to learn trading, you should invest enough time to study and significant experiences. At first you may experience failure or loss but don't lose hope cause these experience will make you better trader.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:03:43 PM

Treat trading as your job i think it yes because my cousin it she treat it as her job because its not easy to trade you need more time to make your grad successful.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 03:28:54 PM

This is the problem with most people who want to be a trader. They are skipping the process and they don't want to learn. They want to make profit immediately without proper learning. This is another way of giving money to others. Not knowing what you need to know regarding trading.

I'm trading at this moment but not that much. I'm more of a hodler right now. I don't give any advice too to other people because I'm not an expert trader. I let them go to the process of learning it if they want to gain profit in trading.

SIGNATURE FOR RENT
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:27:01 PM

Trading is a very engaging activities and trading cryptocurrency is full time job indeed!  Treating your trading acts will keep you organised, focus and more importantly make sure that you trade to profit!

millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:11:52 PM

The more serious you are with this the more focused you will be with it. So yeah I do believe that trading is not just something which gets invested at the first seconds and then expect returns within next seconds. Nope, it do need a lot of research, putting out time in it and then working out the proper math for the final results. Crypto currencies are behavioural assets, they behave according to the nature surrounding to them. Any single mistake around the projects, government decisions, investors movements and much more can change the trading patterns and ultimate fate of what we have traded.  Cheesy
So its out duty/job to be more careful about it than ever.
That is the thing! And most especially when you have the zeal to want to do things right. A lot of people today are always in a haste to learn, in a haste to start making money and then the basic things they need to know they do not get to know it.

Trading is a profession that requires great knowledge and it can be a job when you are good at what you do as that is basically the main idea anyway, but you will wish it is a job you do not take, if you do not have enough knowledge and experience to get the best from it. In terms of experience, it is necessary to at least test out your strategy several times before going into the real world, and of course you cannot even have a strategy to build on, if you simply do not learn.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: