Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:18:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Treat trading as your job  (Read 2294 times)
Noah14

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:54:41 AM

treat trading as business you work hard if u put your efforts u get profits   
trading is a full time job only its getting active income , while investing is passive income
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:35:44 AM

Many beginners want's to become a trader, but they are skipping the process and start looking for an exchange as much as possible without knowing how to trade well. Trading is not that easy, it requires a lot of research, and analysis treat trading as your Job!

One of my friend asked me about the current exchange he is using, and what coins to buy so he can make profit. Well, I don't give any advice regarding on this one because for me if you want to make profit you should know it on your own. I just give some advice that if he really wants to become a trader, go take the process, learn more and you will see what coins to buy especially during this bear trend.

How do you see your trading activities? Are you just here to buy and sell or you are here to have more good coins and hold it until you make profit?

When you are in the state of being a trader you must love the thing you are doing. You must love this trading system because nothing will happen if you just want to earn and not loved your job. Treat trading as a job because it gives you profits and earning. Be wise and love this trading so that you will not feel hard and enjoy trading and earning.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:44:00 AM

Oh, yeah. Proper trading takes over your life! It requires a lot of time and effort which is why some people are not as successful at running it.
creeps (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:51:49 AM

treat trading as business you work hard if u put your efforts u get profits   
trading is a full time job only its getting active income , while investing is passive income
You can trade anytime, it will depend on you it can be full time or not. What I mean here is that, treat trading seriously, as your job that needs to work for. At the end of the day you will be the one to benefit on your hardwork.

When you are in the state of being a trader you must love the thing you are doing. You must love this trading system because nothing will happen if you just want to earn and not loved your job. Treat trading as a job because it gives you profits and earning. Be wise and love this trading so that you will not feel hard and enjoy trading and earning.
If people started to earn money in trading, for sure they will love this market but of course you still need to be more responsible on you trading decisions to lessen the risk and maximize your potential profit. Its not easy to earn but in the process you will experience this thing.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:16:26 AM

Many beginners want's to become a trader, but they are skipping the process and start looking for an exchange as much as possible without knowing how to trade well. Trading is not that easy, it requires a lot of research, and analysis treat trading as your Job!

One of my friend asked me about the current exchange he is using, and what coins to buy so he can make profit. Well, I don't give any advice regarding on this one because for me if you want to make profit you should know it on your own. I just give some advice that if he really wants to become a trader, go take the process, learn more and you will see what coins to buy especially during this bear trend.

How do you see your trading activities? Are you just here to buy and sell or you are here to have more good coins and hold it until you make profit?
I don’t see anything wrong with asking questions on which coins you’re meant to buy and which not to buy. No matter how wise you think you might be, it’s possible that you can make mistake and invest your money in a coin that is not worth your time and money.

And not giving answers to that answer shows that you’re not as wise as you think you are. And what do you mean by treating trading as a job? Trading can be a part-time cause its not easy to do trading and profit does not Come from it at all times, so it’s best to have another job.
ellehcar

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 05:37:02 AM

Well, trading is a very demanding job which requires most of your time. Many people fail to realize this. They think that crypto job is just some freelance job that can be done at your convenient time. Well, that is not true. Even if you are sleepy, you need to watch over your bid assets, otherwise, you'll wake up at a big loss. It's really something you need to take seriously if you really wanted to succeed in it. I remember my spouse used to say that crypto is my mistress and his unbeatable rival, since it takes up most of my time.
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:58:22 AM

at the moment I am trading, I use it to treat it the same as I am looking for money and just like I am working, so I will consider trading is a light job but it can generate a lot of profits so this trading is very pleasant.
maemunah

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:06:43 AM

it must be because with my own crypto trade it can earn a substantial income in a short time. So I made the trade my work which I focused on at this time, although often the market has experienced a drastic decline
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:11:41 AM

I strongly agree mate,  you should stand on your own feet and not expecting anything to others. That is how you could hone you skills.

thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:56:46 AM

Most of the newbies are greedy, sorry for the term but no offense. I'm not saying all but majority of them are eager to earn quickly, that's why most of them always asking how to earn in trading in fast but easiest way. They don't want to go hard work instead skipping those basic things in learning the basic about in trading. So the result in the end most of them cried out tears because they've lost a big amount of capital. The beginner must really treat this as their own personal job, this is the reason why trading became an extra income because you/we are spending time while learning here and at the same time we trade slowly to understand it little by little.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:35:53 AM

yeah, you are right. trade is not just selling and buying coins. all there is research, analysis, calculation, and understanding of the market and the coins. so that it cannot be done without learning. for me personally. I currently do short-term trading by taking profits of 5% to 10%.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:02:47 AM

In my own view, I can't treat trading as a sustainable source of income. I mean this is not kind of work that you can rely on your daily needs, because you are just like gambling your money and putting into a high risk that makes possible you've loose. Instead of that why you did not find a decent job that having a stable source of income not just relying on trading. Besides, you can still do trading after you work but much better investing and hold it for a long term.

Bushrat Jahan

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:52:03 AM

I am a student personally i like to do trading and this is my part-time business as well as. And i know trading is not to easy its is too hard and before starting trading everyone must be informative about crypto market. I have lost my 50% capital for doing wrong trade. So now i am starting to buy at low value and wait for biggest pump and this is my actual trading strategy.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:55:47 AM

Trading is not for newbies, trading involves high risk so always think twice before chosing trading as your first profession, trading needs lot of patience and practice, one can wipe out account in few days but the same time trading is called a gentlemen game, if you know how to trade, no other business can fetch you that easy and high profit as of trading. I would suggest anyone to devide their capital into trading and investment, also if you are trading full time, also keep atleast one other source of your income like joining crypto bounty projects.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:09:51 PM

As a trader, trading is the best work for me also only a part time job work but its profitable some any coins will rise up for their price you can earn a big money.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:08:34 PM

Of course. It's easy to sit in your pajama pants and click buttons. True progress comes from every day routine. Operating at your best. You have to stay on top of the game when trading, but also balance out being healthy. Off screen time is just as important. Impulsiveness and not being balanced leads to bad mistakes. Not all of us are good at 'jobs' anyway!
Your success in trading comes generally from when you see your account growing over time.
Trading is a lot, and you really need to be ready to always learn and do things right to be able to get the best from it.

Being able to classify it as a job is based on you trying as much as possible to know what you are doing, and normally, that mindset of seeing it as a profession that you can use to bring in something regularly for you over time, is one thing that can always be of great help in driving you to want to learn as much as you can to be able to get things done in the right manner. Like you said, not all of us are good at jobs, but in the same vein, we have to be at least good at something, as no one was born to be a trader from birth, everything one way or the other is learned over time both from seeking knowledge and from practice.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:27:56 PM

We need to be mentally prepared. Some of us might use this kind of start. They begin to trade in the demo version. They train there to gain some confidence even though it's totally different when we use the real money to bet. The pace of a person who trades in a hurry is usually chaotic, and that can have a bad impact on the result later.

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:37:08 PM

As a trader, trading is the best work for me also only a part time job work but its profitable some any coins will rise up for their price you can earn a big money.

This is the greatest thing crypto currencies has ever gave me. I am usually at my job for the whole day, I get home at night, gamble for some time and look at my investments. Read some articles, some projects I can invest in, look for probable price changes and that's it. I don't do this every day, don't me wrong the reason why investing amd trading crypto currency is great. In fact there is this one whole month that I did not use my salary, I just used the profit I got from my investments.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:38:08 PM

Unless you are unemployed or a guy that only spend their time in front of computer, I wouldn't recommend to treat trading as a job. Yes, you can earn money through trading but imagine how much risk you have to face to get those rewards (JUST please don't only think about the profit, but think the risk as well).

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:10:04 PM

For me trading is much good than job during the time of having a high price of every token,profits multiply into many l didn't expect but during this crashing peroid.lts not good to trade or invest.No assurance of profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: