Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:55:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Treat trading as your job  (Read 2293 times)
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:25:53 PM

It's also considered be a job since we are rendering time on it.  Mostly we do trading everyday same thing we do with doing day job, the only difference from crypto is that we can made it at home or anywhere at least we have internet connection.
We can actually do both crypto trading and day job everyday but not at the same time cause all of them are time consuming.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:51:39 PM

Don't play with your money, do your trading as if you value your money. Trading is too hard, and your profit is still not sure here so better to do trading seriously. I know someone who are just trading to make money easily, and now he is losing that hard earn money because he don't know how to trade well.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 01:38:21 AM

Don't play with your money, do your trading as if you value your money. Trading is too hard, and your profit is still not sure here so better to do trading seriously. I know someone who are just trading to make money easily, and now he is losing that hard earn money because he don't know how to trade well.

Well, I hope he would learn his lesson by having a trading plan now because he already lose some being careless of his trading. I bet he earned a lot in his first few trades because he gained a lot of confidence but later on, he learned that market would not be going up forever. Losing is somehow an inconvenience need for trading so that one can grow and learn in what aspects a trader needs to improve.

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:04:38 AM

Many beginners want's to become a trader, but they are skipping the process and start looking for an exchange as much as possible without knowing how to trade well. Trading is not that easy, it requires a lot of research, and analysis treat trading as your Job!

One of my friend asked me about the current exchange he is using, and what coins to buy so he can make profit. Well, I don't give any advice regarding on this one because for me if you want to make profit you should know it on your own. I just give some advice that if he really wants to become a trader, go take the process, learn more and you will see what coins to buy especially during this bear trend.

How do you see your trading activities? Are you just here to buy and sell or you are here to have more good coins and hold it until you make profit?
IF you have the ability and the courage,together with knowledge and skills then why not,you can ofcourse make this a job than working in real life.but make sure you have all this attitudes because if not,then for sure you are a total failure just like many of the cryptonians here whos entering the trading without those skills
koRo11n

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:49:32 AM

I personally think this trade is more of a side job. Actually it can be pursued if you want to become a professional trader, but someone must really understand how this work always runs smoothly and continues to benefit without risk. Since this trade can be done at any time without any limitations, it is far better this is only a side job. Besides, the sale and purchase price also cannot be ascertained when it will go up and when it will go down. . .
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:32:09 AM

Many beginners want's to become a trader, but they are skipping the process and start looking for an exchange as much as possible without knowing how to trade well. Trading is not that easy, it requires a lot of research, and analysis treat trading as your Job!

One of my friend asked me about the current exchange he is using, and what coins to buy so he can make profit. Well, I don't give any advice regarding on this one because for me if you want to make profit you should know it on your own. I just give some advice that if he really wants to become a trader, go take the process, learn more and you will see what coins to buy especially during this bear trend.

How do you see your trading activities? Are you just here to buy and sell or you are here to have more good coins and hold it until you make profit?
Treat trading as your job i think it yes because my cousin it she treat it as her job because its not easy to trade you need more time to make your grad successful.
Treatment of trading as you job is relevant which expresses responsibility as well as serious attitude towards it. If you give it your time and definitely it will take time to get started with crypto coins and then it will not immediately result in profit but you will have maintain your survival first and then after practical experience you will come to know that trading is not easy as much we were thinking before. However, it becomes easy if you learn first and then proceed towards practical experience without having expectations for profit.
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:52:44 AM

In my experience, I just only hodl my cryptos and make it a long term investment because I have a permanent job so trading is not my expertise maybe in the near future if I have more freetime I want to learn the trading.

creeps (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:04:42 AM

Well, I hope he would learn his lesson by having a trading plan now because he already lose some being careless of his trading. I bet he earned a lot in his first few trades because he gained a lot of confidence but later on, he learned that market would not be going up forever. Losing is somehow an inconvenience need for trading so that one can grow and learn in what aspects a trader needs to improve.
I feel sad every time I read about this kind of greed, only if they know how to control their self for sure they will not lose big money. There is no market that continues to pump without experiencing any dump, so I think everyone should be aware of this thing.

In my experience, I just only hodl my cryptos and make it a long term investment because I have a permanent job so trading is not my expertise maybe in the near future if I have more freetime I want to learn the trading.
Same thing with me, I'm currently engaged in a private company while doing my cryptojob, trading is not that ideal for me but I still find myself trading with the good coins especially when the market is dump. Knowing your priority is good for us, time management is the key for sure and I know most of us here have a real job outside cryptoworld but still, they are earning a lot of money here simply because they treat this activities as their job.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:21:31 AM

some traders I know only consider trading as a place to grow assets they have in other ways because they have jobs in the office so according to some people trading is just their side job.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:13:11 AM

some traders I know only consider trading as a place to grow assets they have in other ways because they have jobs in the office so according to some people trading is just their side job.

if they only consider it as place to grow thier assets then that is not what you call a trading anymore but rather that is already investing since they are only hodling the coins for a longer time without doing anything .

good for your friends bcause they have an office job . many people do also wanted to have a job like that ( including me ) but i guess we are just unfortunate since we are not blessed with a wealthy family to continue studying on college.

anyway , whether you alreay have a real job offline , you must sill treat trading as a real job so that you can always give your best .
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:32:17 AM

I am buying and holding and investments is the best way to go now than trading. Traders are making money but those that are holding are going to make good money in future.  The future of cryptocurrencies market is very bright and if we want to be part of tomorrow we should invest now.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:08:54 AM

I am buying and holding and investments is the best way to go now than trading. Traders are making money but those that are holding are going to make good money in future.  The future of cryptocurrencies market is very bright and if we want to be part of tomorrow we should invest now.
You're right, but the hardest part of this is when you look at the price of coins that are going down like this. yeah, but I think some people make this their opportunity. Well, for now, work like this is really risky.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:13:13 AM

You're right, but the hardest part of this is when you look at the price of coins that are going down like this. yeah, but I think some people make this their opportunity. Well, for now, work like this is really risky.

Trading is always risky if you don't plan them correctly, of course, prices will drop in the market and we have to accumulate them for that we need to keep spare funds in order utilise the dumps. In this way, people are making huge money when the prices are dropping.
Simu111

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:31:10 AM

Hey guy I wanna trade with cryptocurrency assets but I have a few knowledge about or how to start trading. so if you have enough time to teach others about learning how to trade and taking profit without no lose. if you do it I will be a student of yours
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:15:39 AM

I want to do this in the future to consider trading as my source of income full time
But i know i have more to learn ,my plan is to undergo trainings needed.

I don't think trading can be learned instantly, it certainly takes a lot of time to get experience at every market moment. therefore starting to study now is the right choice for the future
No, it cannot. It takes time and you really should not be in a rush when it comes to learning how to trade. A lot of people have made that mistake and I am sure the way things turned out for the must have been awful.Trading is something that you need to take your time to get things right both in learning and in practice. For instance, I had to give myself about almost 6 months of thorough learning and practicing and that was how I got it right.

A lot of people even used more than that, but in most cases, if you really want to have confidence you should learn first, and take your time to practice and build on your strategy using some demo sites. If you do not do it this way, you will just find yourself feeling frustrated at the end.
Apparently, the main reason why you are trading in the first place is to be able to take advantage of the market fluctuations for your own benefit, and the benefit we are talking about here is profit, no other two ways about it. Now, how you end up profiting or not, will always be based on how good and knowledgeable you are in most cases.

When you treat trading as nothing, then it will be nothing, but when you treat it as something that is basically relevant and good for you, then you will treat it as such. This is the reason why sometimes, the way certain people see things and tend to do it right by all means is different from the approach of others to it.
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:38:51 AM

I cannot make trading my main job, because I have a more important job, cryptocurrency trading is not suitable to be used as a main job because it cannot provide monthly income.
Ryanbruc

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:01:20 PM

Trading is not as simple as buying and selling as newbies in cryptocurrency trading. If you really want to learn trading, you should invest enough time to study and significant experiences. At first you may experience failure or loss but don't lose hope cause these experience will make you better trader.
In fact trading is a profession and if you want to become a professional trader you need to get good knowledge of trading and after that its important to get some experience, in fact experience is the most important think in all field of life which make you perfect.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:37:20 PM

Trading is just equivalent to a regular job by others because they also earn from it. Others who treat trading as alternative job also admit that they sometimes earn bigger than what they earn from their primary job.

Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:03:24 PM

I'm not a good trader. I only buy the coins I love and keep them until they give me good returns. But sometimes the market is not as good as it is now makes me lose a lot
steve57

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:11:04 PM

we spend 9hrs if we do job , i am sure if you put all that 9hrs in analyzing charts working on your week points learning you can be successful in trading
if anyone cant do this ,improving your weakness then your simply gambling with your hard earned money thinking that i will make profits   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: