Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:27:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Treat trading as your job  (Read 2294 times)
bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:58:09 AM

Having more potential coins that promise if holding for the future has growth is the right step to take advantage of opportunities that occur on the market rather than making panic sales that make a loss

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 04:19:20 PM

mm , I don't know if such a risky thing could be considered a main job!
Yeah there are some people making lots of money in it but the number of losers are much more than gainer , market is too risky and I still don't know if i can consider it as a main job .
With such a risk, the main job is probably a difficult choice and I think we should not choose it as the main job, which only adds to the pressure on trading, however, we still need to be serious about it, we should treat it sincerely, learn and grow. That will help us win more and more success, many people want to make money with trading but they are too superficial, they even despise and are not interested in any knowledge in trading, and the wall of failure always hinders their development, they do not understand that seriously is very important in every job

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:25:35 PM

I always considered trading as my job because I knew that if I did not work together and make stupid decisions, it would make the investments evaporate. You may think this is a game, and you are willing to give up, but I treat it as a job and just looking for wins.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 04:27:16 PM

At the end of the day, one has to go through every situation in order to explore the real essence of trading. Definitely, it is not everyone's cup of tea but I believe that everyone should take at least single experience of it. It doesn't matter if a person is looking at it as a job or freelancing but he should have the mindset to learn from the outcomes of that experience.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:39:08 PM

I always considered trading as my job because I knew that if I did not work together and make stupid decisions, it would make the investments evaporate. You may think this is a game, and you are willing to give up, but I treat it as a job and just looking for wins.
No need to fool yourself with false hopes, when we saw a surge in the cryptocurrency market in 2017, many made large investments in cryptocurrencies. Today u do not regret it. But this is not only because of greed, but more because of lack of information and experience.
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:52:31 PM

I also do the same thing, keep staying in the trading position and what we pursue is victory. don't pursue anything except profit. so trading can be used as a job if we can be consistent with the trading.

HomuHomu

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:59:50 PM

I meet people with results on traiding, but they told me its full of risk specially when you dont have any other projects where to invest, like buy goods or invest in other bussines, remember that crypto market is so volatile.   Cool Cool
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:25:28 PM

Treat trading as your job is alright as long you know what your doing and you always get great profit why not? But you need to be consider all things if you choose to treat your trading as your job because in trading you are always win sometimes market is volatile so think many times before you do it.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:54:12 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2018, 07:17:35 AM by Question123

Trading is also good for job. But better if you have job better . But if you don't have choice you will be trading as a regular job and for sure you will earn money money if you have a lot of time that give to trading because you will be focus on what you are doing.
Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:16:01 AM

Trading is a lot more complex than most think or want it to be. If i can give pointers to those that would like to test the water I would say

1. Talking to a long time trader as much as you can ( about their experiences, books that they read, youtube channel with educational videos, apps that can teach a thing or two ).

2. After gathering materials, research more and take note of every possible things that teaches different strategies.

3. Practice everyday!!!

4. Study the projects of the coins and know their team and of course event dates.
bradshe1

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:15:34 PM

I have recently entered the crypto space. My friend advised me to start from investing in some major coins, so, I bought them and decided to hold for now. But I continue analyzing the market, hoping to start a big game. Currently, it's better holding than trading. Or trade some part of coins at popular and trusted exchanges like CEX. I bought there my first coin for EUR (https://cex.io/btg-eur). I'm quite satisfied with this exchange, the buying procedure was simple and quick.
alexyong342

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:08:30 PM

unless you're a hodler like me

if you go in trading especially in crypto then ya, treat it like its your day job, or prepared to suffer the consequences thereof

its pretty gangster in the space so to speak Smiley

https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/blog/the-hidden-hand
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 03:48:20 PM

Having more potential coins that promise if holding for the future has growth is the right step to take advantage of opportunities that occur on the market rather than making panic sales that make a loss

Yes investing in the good coins is always a best choice as you have less chances of loss if you invest in Top 20 or so coins. Regarding the OP topic, i think we do not need to treat trading as  full time job as it can be done as a part time. This way you will have job income too and also have this trading income.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:55:28 PM

Trading needs to be considered as job but I suggest everyone to have some other job as their primary source of income because trading is not always profitable so if there are very hard days come then it will be hard for the people to survive and they will be in great danger for the money on those days.But if someone want to be a trader learn it first then only just invest the money here.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 04:22:25 PM

Yes, i agree with you OP. Trading is like a job, but some of people have their daily job, have family,  and not have time every day to do trading or allocate only a part of time for trading. I have luck only if i trade for medium time because i not have always time everyday to watch all coins and see which grow, and some of coins not grow so fast, so i buy and put a higher sell order and i check back in 2 days too see if i sell or not grow enough, and if not grow maybe i put sell order a bit lower, depends on total of  all trading.
David78k

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:21:30 PM

actually i have been trading from 2 years i was treating it as an extra source of income but after some day i thought until i dont spend time with charts i wont make profits   
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:30:32 PM

of course, because trading in the crypto world was my second job that I worked on because the result was great, so after I knew the crypto world in the field of trade I had made it my job

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:22:07 AM

Many beginners want's to become a trader, but they are skipping the process and start looking for an exchange as much as possible without knowing how to trade well. Trading is not that easy, it requires a lot of research, and analysis treat trading as your Job!

One of my friend asked me about the current exchange he is using, and what coins to buy so he can make profit. Well, I don't give any advice regarding on this one because for me if you want to make profit you should know it on your own. I just give some advice that if he really wants to become a trader, go take the process, learn more and you will see what coins to buy especially during this bear trend.

How do you see your trading activities? Are you just here to buy and sell or you are here to have more good coins and hold it until you make profit?
how selfish you are budz?You said he was your friend but denying about the exchange you use?I dont see any reason why its going to be harder for telling someone about what exchangers we used when it was not really a big deal.thats absolutely stupidity for me

But regarding to OPs question.if you’re a knowledgeable cryptonians and has enough skills to gain in trading,then you can consider this as a job.but if you are just starting then forget about this and study first
I have seen this here that mostly people don’t encourage others to join this trading. They say it is hard and difficult that you couldn’t be doing this as full time. Although bitcoin trading isn’t a simple game that everyone without any proper knowledge start playing and getting positive vibes, but it isn’t that much difficult though. Every problem has a solution in book.
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:10:18 AM

Many beginners want's to become a trader, but they are skipping the process and start looking for an exchange as much as possible without knowing how to trade well. Trading is not that easy, it requires a lot of research, and analysis treat trading as your Job!

One of my friend asked me about the current exchange he is using, and what coins to buy so he can make profit. Well, I don't give any advice regarding on this one because for me if you want to make profit you should know it on your own. I just give some advice that if he really wants to become a trader, go take the process, learn more and you will see what coins to buy especially during this bear trend.

How do you see your trading activities? Are you just here to buy and sell or you are here to have more good coins and hold it until you make profit?
how selfish you are budz?You said he was your friend but denying about the exchange you use?I dont see any reason why its going to be harder for telling someone about what exchangers we used when it was not really a big deal.thats absolutely stupidity for me

But regarding to OPs question.if you’re a knowledgeable cryptonians and has enough skills to gain in trading,then you can consider this as a job.but if you are just starting then forget about this and study first
I have seen this here that mostly people don’t encourage others to join this trading. They say it is hard and difficult that you couldn’t be doing this as full time. Although bitcoin trading isn’t a simple game that everyone without any proper knowledge start playing and getting positive vibes, but it isn’t that much difficult though. Every problem has a solution in book.
You can treat trading as your job if you earn here more than you make with your day job.
Be informed that this is a risky kind of job, we might loss here also, unlike on our day job where we can expect a monthly or fixed salary.
But, we should learn to take the risk if we want to change our lives, and crypto can give that possibility.
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:38:49 AM

We could make trading as our job if we could make profit out of it and besides that we should take this seriously because it involves our money. It may require lot of research but still i would go for experience as they say it is the best teacher ever. You should make your own trade and make your own strategies as you progress in here. Don't copy their strategies, make your own  Grin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: