Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:10:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Treat trading as your job  (Read 2294 times)
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:06:49 PM

good to see this topic many newbie like me can understand that there is no easy money in markets only working hard and learning will help in making profits in market
Exactly.You should still have to make more efforts and hardworks just to make your trading be profitable in the end.I believe trading is a step by step process.Take one step at a time and i'm sure you will learn a lot of things at the end of the day.And having more patience as a trader will be more likely to succeed in the end.

Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:13:24 PM

It is good to see that many people are treating cryptocurrency trade as a job. I am also wondering how do you budget your money even the market is at the fall. I have watch videos about this and the vlogger said that don't make trade as you income. It is came from an analyst of stock exchange. If I will treat trade as a job then I must have a budget in 2 years first, before I make it.
Yes, we must determine what steps we must take. If we want to make Trading as the main job, we must be prepared to face all the risks that might occur. Trading is a definite job, so that when we can have skills and knowledge we will be very likely to achieve good results. So believe me to practice the abilities we have and we must prepare everything in starting to trade. Keep in mind that we can use any capital when we want to trade. It is very important that we have to prepare a reserve money to be able to guarantee our lives in the real world while waiting for the right momentum in trading.
This is why before a beginner starts trading, he must have enough learned information. If he aims for a good result, he should have set a goal. In order to reach that goal, he should follow set of steps  and it is also important to have patience and skills in overcoming risks because in the business, risks' always been there.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:40:52 PM

If you are professional then you will work professionally in trading and trading itself a good job and here in the crypto market only wise people can survived so if you treat trading as your job then you will check it's every aspect and not for some time but ever time you will work for crypto and you will pick the actual price of bitcoin and it is good in these days that if you are jobless then you can make money through trading of different coins and holding coins for long term is beneficial for every one.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:04:03 PM

many new traders are just joining the market and they are playing with capital asking about more trendy coins, group signal pump & dump, as well as luck capital like gamblers, this is not good for your trading activities. study market trends, especially focus on just a few coins for quite a long time until you understand the coin cycle, spin your analysis and open your ears to receive valid positive news for market trend support

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:14:36 AM

Many beginners want's to become a trader, but they are skipping the process and start looking for an exchange as much as possible without knowing how to trade well. Trading is not that easy, it requires a lot of research, and analysis treat trading as your Job!

One of my friend asked me about the current exchange he is using, and what coins to buy so he can make profit. Well, I don't give any advice regarding on this one because for me if you want to make profit you should know it on your own. I just give some advice that if he really wants to become a trader, go take the process, learn more and you will see what coins to buy especially during this bear trend.

How do you see your trading activities? Are you just here to buy and sell or you are here to have more good coins and hold it until you make profit?
I can decide to buy any coin and hold it for as long as I want as long as I’m very sure that it has the potential to go further. There are good altcoins in the market that one can invest and hold for long-term just like XLM, NEO and Zcash. These coins do have a good potential and investing on them for long-term will be worth it. You can also trade a few hours everyday and make good profit daily, you can make 5% from $100.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 05:22:33 AM

Many beginners want's to become a trader, but they are skipping the process and start looking for an exchange as much as possible without knowing how to trade well. Trading is not that easy, it requires a lot of research, and analysis treat trading as your Job!

One of my friend asked me about the current exchange he is using, and what coins to buy so he can make profit. Well, I don't give any advice regarding on this one because for me if you want to make profit you should know it on your own. I just give some advice that if he really wants to become a trader, go take the process, learn more and you will see what coins to buy especially during this bear trend.

How do you see your trading activities? Are you just here to buy and sell or you are here to have more good coins and hold it until you make profit?
I can decide to buy any coin and hold it for as long as I want as long as I’m very sure that it has the potential to go further. There are good altcoins in the market that one can invest and hold for long-term just like XLM, NEO and Zcash. These coins do have a good potential and investing on them for long-term will be worth it. You can also trade a few hours everyday and make good profit daily, you can make 5% from $100.
more time we hold coins, more chance for us to earn huge profits.mostly  coins developtment need long time.and when it completely developted price will rise alot.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:24:05 AM

more time we hold coins, more chance for us to earn huge profits.mostly  coins developtment need long time.and when it completely developted price will rise alot.
trading is really a job, we cannot treat trading as game because we can only do it in a serious way . Because it really includes money and anytime we can also loss on it depending on how we do it or maybe our luck on doing it on a trading feild. So I think we can also treat trading a job because if we don't do it seriously we can maybe failed on it.
creeps (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:45:06 AM

Yes that's right, buy the coins that you believe on their future because if you are just basing on the hype of the people, you will just lose money because of that irresponsible investing/trading. Its good if you make 5% everyday, this only mean that you're a good trader. Cheesy

This will depend on the coin you are holding because not all coins are doing good in the long term, some of the coins are dying because they can't take the competition anymore. Its better for me to hold the established or the top coins in long term than to hold shitcoins which will never make money for me.
Ansdaoust6

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:06:33 AM

treating trading as work can be done by professional traders because they already understand the whole of the trading and it can be one of the best ways to get profit.
I usually don’t use to believe that people can make a living from day trading, but after reading some stories of people who were able to do that, I now believe that it is possible. But I don’t do that, I rather have two jobs than rely only on one. It’s good to have a stable job, since trading is quite unstable. And nothing wrong with making extra income.
believe in BTC

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:06:57 AM

Personally, I keep the coins for a long time and periodically fix the profit and of course buy only carefully selected crypto-currencies that have a popular product!
Yes that is a good thing and if you trade for it enables one to make quick money but the market right now is not good enough so better change the mind and rather focus on the long term benefits by holding.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:24:21 AM

cryptocurrency trading and being a participant from the bounty campaign I now make the main job I do because I still have not got a job in the office, when I got a job in the office maybe I would consider trading as my second job.

It is ok for you to be fully involve in trading and crypto currencies as you do not have job now. But for those who are doing a regular job should not leave the job for crypto trading. I have seen many people left their jobs earlier this year only to gain much more profit from trading, but they end up in a loss as the bear market has so long now.
Your advice is wrong. For someone who doesn’t have a job I would advise them to go look for a job, cause that’s definitely the best thing he or she can do for themselves. And by the way, if he doesn’t have a job, then where is he going to get money to invest and trade cryptocurrency? He should first get a job and when he starts earning enough, he can then consider crypto trading and study it too. When it starts working for you and he’s sure he can live a life with it, then he can quit his job and focus on it full-time.
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:41:12 AM

that's what most new traders do, they visit so many exchanges for them to be able to trade without prior knowledge and experience, it is indeed not easy for us to be able to trade, of course it all requires a process to be a great trader, price speculation and analyzing an altcoin must indeed be able to be learned, avoid panic and be patient to face the market right now it is indeed very difficult for someone to be able to do it.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:09:26 AM

There are a lot of people who are making a living through cryptocurrency trading, but one thing you should know is that it never works for everyone. If there are about a hundred people trading, it might only work for ten. So I wouldn’t advise anyone to go full time on crypto trading since it is job that you can easily handle even when you have an office job. There is always time for trading, so don’t go full time on it. Have it as a side job and then have double sources for making income.
Delmore

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:13:21 AM

Yes that's right, buy the coins that you believe on their future because if you are just basing on the hype of the people, you will just lose money because of that irresponsible investing/trading. Its good if you make 5% everyday, this only mean that you're a good trader. Cheesy

This will depend on the coin you are holding because not all coins are doing good in the long term, some of the coins are dying because they can't take the competition anymore. Its better for me to hold the established or the top coins in long term than to hold shitcoins which will never make money for me.
Absolutely fine. Not every single coin is good for long term. Bitcoin, on other hand is suitable and efficient coin that will help you to make good earning from long term trading.
rationotled

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:58:03 AM

Personally I realized day trading is so hard already, it requires staring at your computer all day and being too conscious of closing positions. I personally do not enjoy it, I prefer going long on a trade and exit when comfortable. Combining day job with active trading is not feasible for me at the moment
As long as you are capable of earning money in the trade, better keep going. It happens at time when your initial cost of investment is low. However if it was not low, better decide what to do by looking at your profit margin.
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:11:35 PM

I buy, sell coins in the bear market. I see no reason to keep the coins in  a long-term in a such market.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:43:25 PM

I buy, sell coins in the bear market. I see no reason to keep the coins in  a long-term in a such market.
That pleases you mate, but not all of us have the same mind like you.
Trading isn't just do selling and buying, holding might apply so when market suddenly fall. Trading might consider as a job either full time or part time job, we put our effort doing these that is why we consider this as a job. 
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:51:33 PM

If that strategy works for you and you still earn from it then theres nothing wrong with what you are doing. It really depends on what kind of trader are you, there are day traders and there are traders who holds their coin for a long time. There's too many factors to consider to decide why buy or sell a coin at a certain time or day. It maybe a not so good day or week for ETH now but what about next month.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:27:35 AM

good to see this topic many newbie like me can understand that there is no easy money in markets only working hard and learning will help in making profits in market
Exactly.You should still have to make more efforts and hardworks just to make your trading be profitable in the end.I believe trading is a step by step process.Take one step at a time and i'm sure you will learn a lot of things at the end of the day.And having more patience as a trader will be more likely to succeed in the end.
Trading can be a profit bar if you have the skills, patience, and experience here. Of course that is achieved by continuing to try, read and learn, right what you say the longer time you will be more intense in the trade, just be patient and let your experience teach you
Pagoda.to

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:33:37 AM

I have tried trading so many times but I honestly can't stomach it, the lack of patience and stress that I get is too much for me to deal with. I really admire those that can get through it and even end up profiting, hats off to you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: