Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:14:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Treat trading as your job  (Read 2294 times)
Hoganti

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:44:50 PM

Trade and money always require a serious and attentive approach, money demanding prudent treatment and trade consistency and discipline

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:52:38 PM

For me you should trading for fun, a passion that will let you enjoy every momemnt. As you need no emotions into it but you need discipline that it's very easy to get when you're passionate about a certain thing.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:50:00 PM

Many beginners want's to become a trader, but they are skipping the process and start looking for an exchange as much as possible without knowing how to trade well. Trading is not that easy, it requires a lot of research, and analysis treat trading as your Job!

One of my friend asked me about the current exchange he is using, and what coins to buy so he can make profit. Well, I don't give any advice regarding on this one because for me if you want to make profit you should know it on your own. I just give some advice that if he really wants to become a trader, go take the process, learn more and you will see what coins to buy especially during this bear trend.

How do you see your trading activities? Are you just here to buy and sell or you are here to have more good coins and hold it until you make profit?
There are many traders who keep losing their investment because they do not take trading seriously. They just trade because their friends told them, we should have passion when we are trading for us to increase our investment. 
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:07:34 PM

Many beginners want's to become a trader, but they are skipping the process and start looking for an exchange as much as possible without knowing how to trade well. Trading is not that easy, it requires a lot of research, and analysis treat trading as your Job!

One of my friend asked me about the current exchange he is using, and what coins to buy so he can make profit. Well, I don't give any advice regarding on this one because for me if you want to make profit you should know it on your own. I just give some advice that if he really wants to become a trader, go take the process, learn more and you will see what coins to buy especially during this bear trend.

How do you see your trading activities? Are you just here to buy and sell or you are here to have more good coins and hold it until you make profit?
There are many traders who keep losing their investment because they do not take trading seriously. They just trade because their friends told them, we should have passion when we are trading for us to increase our investment. 
Do not see the trading as a hobby or stress reliever, it is true that we should take it seriously and we should see it as a job. Always remember that our money is on line, we can lose it if we will not take it seriously. 
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:34:38 PM

yes, we must be able to treat our trade as a job, indeed doing crypto trading is not as easy as the people who say it, many new traders do suffer losses, because maybe they are only obsessed with being able to immediately get big profits, and those who have no experience and knowledge in trading , which in the end in the decline in prices they panic and sell the coins they have at a low price level, so for example we want to make our trade a job, we have to really be able to do our trade very seriously.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:52:33 PM

For me you should trading for fun, a passion that will let you enjoy every momemnt. As you need no emotions into it but you need discipline that it's very easy to get when you're passionate about a certain thing.
Mental as well as emotions really influence when we trade to be able to control it. because this is also our profit factor besides analyzing a market

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:03:42 PM

That’s true that it is not good to start trading only because your friends told you to trade. You should  never go for trading blindly as it can make you suffer lose. So trading is not children's play don't take it easy just learn more and more and then start trading with small amount gradually go for higher to reach the level of a professional trader.
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:10:35 AM

We all know such stories about traders who walking around us everyday. Trading should be treated as business like how we treat other industries. Financial knowledge will help to this guys for being successful but they mainly refuse to increase their ability after few winnings.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:40:49 AM

Believe it or not, for me when it comes to income, there is work. That's the way of life. I am here and would like to learn or ask for a chance to trade a successful one, I am well-regarded as trading of a job ofcourse because our lives have changed the fate of a lot. so if you want to know how to trade in a deeper way then I want to know how to earn more profits and how to buy a cheap price and get sell a high rate of its value.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:00:41 AM

I think buying low and selling high will make me feel more comfortable. because our market is always fluctuating. If we buy at the right time and sell at the right time, we will soon become rich. holding will be difficult for us when the market remains volatile and the real value of altcoins is unknown. so long-term holding will be quite risky.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:58:54 AM

there are many who make trading as a main job but many also make it a side job. in fact it all depends on each person. is it really going to make it the main job or not
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:05:16 PM

there are many who make trading as a main job but many also make it a side job. in fact it all depends on each person. is it really going to make it the main job or not
- Although saying that the job is the main or not depends on each person but if we consider and calculate carefully, I feel that we should not think of it as a main job, it will be a better thing, even if we have enough experience and skills, it is still not advisable because the risk from this field is unpredictable, everything changes very abnormally. Income will be unstable and cause us to fall into financial troubles, so it is more reasonable to consider it as a part-time job but surely, we will always need seriousness with this work, not thinking it is a game as many people think

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:12:04 PM

Quite a few whom I know are now engaged in the full time trading as in previous years they had being thinking about making it as a full time job and finally are into this which makes their life more better as they do not have to work under anyone. Also you can make ample amount of money if you get it right and earn daily.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 01:36:49 PM

if they have good skills and could generate profit from market consistantly no matter for them.they could earn money from this without any regular job.but if we didnt , better to work in regular job too.
Fun_trader__

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:41:15 PM

Iam doing day trader and take profit only 10% to 20% on every trade, and use stop loss 5%. Currently trading activity is second my job, but i can spend times for trading about 8 hours aday. To make profit consistent from trading is not easy and we can not guarantee to make profit monthly from it, so we should be use trading as second job.

How are you able to manage both job and trading? Please share some insights of how you handle the stress.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:22:13 PM

To be honest in myself in my own opinion and experience it is too hard to trade due to many other things that you have to know and the most hardest part is to apply it once you get caught or started first with youur emotions you will be out of your focus in trading because all you want to think is either you don't wanna loss your btc or altcoin amount so to sell it in loss early or keep pursuing and thinking that it will up more so you will not going to sell. To your title it applies in the greed or something that you need in a hurry if you think it was a job that you need to earn monthly or weekly to pay your bills to eat and so on it is not good, Trading is a fashion and like a business which you need to be patient and wait for the less risk higher reward or the right entry to trade.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:42:37 PM

To be honest in myself in my own opinion and experience it is too hard to trade due to many other things that you have to know and the most hardest part is to apply it once you get caught or started first with youur emotions you will be out of your focus in trading because all you want to think is either you don't wanna loss your btc or altcoin amount so to sell it in loss early or keep pursuing and thinking that it will up more so you will not going to sell. To your title it applies in the greed or something that you need in a hurry if you think it was a job that you need to earn monthly or weekly to pay your bills to eat and so on it is not good, Trading is a fashion and like a business which you need to be patient and wait for the less risk higher reward or the right entry to trade.

Trading indeed isn't something that will be easier to manage. Even for those who already has a long experiences, it won't give a guarantee for sure profit. Emotions will mostly take a big role among the other stuffs required during our trading actions.

cryptogasf

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:40:42 PM

Actually Trading for me like I just learned to trade in crypto a few years ago, just like real trading, crypto trading is also very fun
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:50:00 PM

- Although saying that the job is the main or not depends on each person but if we consider and calculate carefully, I feel that we should not think of it as a main job, it will be a better thing, even if we have enough experience and skills, it is still not advisable because the risk from this field is unpredictable, everything changes very abnormally. Income will be unstable and cause us to fall into financial troubles, so it is more reasonable to consider it as a part-time job but surely, we will always need seriousness with this work, not thinking it is a game as many people think

Cryptocurrency trading is also like a job if you don't concentrate in that then you cannot get the right profit with your work so treating all thing that gives you money then it will be definitely considered as a job

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:43:21 AM

Cryptocurrency trading is also like a job if you don't concentrate in that then you cannot get the right profit with your work so treating all thing that gives you money then it will be definitely considered as a job
This is a job that you might loss money, we get used to a job that we work and then we earn, here it's different because we have to risk our own money in order to make money, and there is no guarantee that we can make money.

That's how it worked, so we should be fully aware of that before thinking of trading, this is not easy as we think.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███