Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:50:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you send bitcoins to Satoshi, if you know his Bitcoin address?  (Read 1400 times)
ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:58:18 PM

Well no one knows Satoshi for now and I think anyone who comes out claiming to be him is just a fraudster or something who wants some Satoshi. Satoshi will never come out begging for BTC or Satoshi and with these reason I will never send my BTC to anyone claiming to be him.

I’m me
luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:43:23 PM

I will only send bitcoin to satoshi if he demands for it. In the other way round I will send because I see him or her as a boss... In fact can I have your bitcoin address now satoshi.
pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:07:54 PM

I wouldn't try to annoy him by sending him mail. If he happened to be a very friendly person who wants to be a part of the community, like some celebrities are, I would probably send him a letter because I'd like him to know that he changed the lives of so many people, me included. If the address was uncovered through hacking r some other detective work I'd ask people not to take any action and let him be.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:30:03 PM

I would send a little amount of Bitcoin to his wallet as a form of appreciation for the creation of Bitcoin,which have made so much rich and given employment to few.
On a second thought,what would a spoonful of water dropped in a ocean achieve. Your thought is as good as mine.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:12:38 PM

Maybe if I had enough in my account, I would send it for notifying my appreciate. So Bitcoin is a great discovery for humanity and people like him should always be evaluated and due to no one evaluates the value of his discovery, at least the owners like us should let him know his value with a small gift.
Wingleness

Activity: 458
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:20:51 PM

Let's create a fictitious scenario where Satoshi sends a message in a way that can be validated/verified < PGP key > and he notify all of us that he is bankrupt and has no access to his coins.  

If this is verified, would you send bitcoins to Satoshi, like people did with Andreas Antonopoulos?

We have seen people sending tips to Satoshi's known Bitcoin addresses and to date, bitcoin’s maiden address has received 16.7 BTC in tips, worth around $107 600. <This has never been claimed>

Will you send bitcoins and if you do, why?

If you will not send bitcoins. Why?

I can send to him in appreciation of the technology he has out in place to aid liberation of the human race from the claws of financial imprisonment. Truly a selfless service is actually worth rewarding
gorkem

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:57:34 PM

If I am sure that this letter was sent by Satoshi Nakamoto, and not a fraudster, I will send part of my biktion to him. Without problems. Why? Yes, just because he is a genius! I think that says it all.
Ahmat faisol

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:27:02 PM

maybe for me a very genius like Satoshi Nakamoto would not run out of reasons to unlock the key from his own creation.
if there might be bad news that hit Satoshi as a cryptocurrency connoisseur I also have to respect the creator of BITCOIN, but if it is fake and unable to explain in detail the initial creation and purpose, I will say you are hypocritical using Satoshi's name in front of the media.
sultanGol

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:33:21 PM

To be honest, I don't think I would send. There are rumors, that he has a lot of Bitcoin. Sure, what he created, is huge, and awesome, but if he, as a creator has not paid attention to his private key, than he may not deserv to be tipped. May would think differently, if he had a good explonation thought.

Payme21

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 08:42:10 PM

If he is soluciting for aid via bitcoin , why not? if i indeed have the means. It will be nice to actually know him someday cause it surely going to shock a whole lot of us including me

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:36:01 PM

I can't imagine such a situation but it sounds interesting. to my mind, there is something in this idea but i m not sure that i know how exactly i would react to such situaition. i don't think that i will send them
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:38:39 PM

I will not send bitcoin to him. Because we don't know anything about satoshi. We don't know how he/she looks and the main information about  that person. So its hard to believed if one people will asked for some help and claiming that he is satoshi nakamoto.

Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 01:27:35 AM

With this amount of bitcoin sitting in his wallet i don't see the reason to add to it because it seems he is secured when financially i guess he has to rather send some to as a form of donation to charity homes or better still a reputable non-profit organization who functions to help in the development of the community or society.

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:26:27 AM

If i would have spare Bitcoins i definetly would . Im really amazed how him or them was so clever and made something like that and before making Bitcoin they knew they need not to leave traces . Somebody should make a movie about it with all the evidences that is gathered so far . =D
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:36:20 AM

How do you know that the address belongs to Satoshi, I will not send my bitcoin, because he has more bitcoin, I can only thank you because I entered his game, lol. Hopefully bitcoin will continue until a few years later.
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:49:54 AM

If that happens then I will not think twice to send a bitcoin to satoshi. Bitcoin has helped us a lot, so we should not forget it.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:20:24 AM

Before you ask their are so many bitcoins who are giving donation but that is going wasted as per your theory sathosi lost the private key of that donation address so it is waste to donate in that address. But i think lot of them will come forward to donate in new address. But sathosi is the man who made this technology then i think he will be knowing the solution for private key loss recovery.

J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:07:02 PM

Let's create a fictitious scenario where Satoshi sends a message in a way that can be validated/verified < PGP key > and he notify all of us that he is bankrupt and has no access to his coins.  

If this is verified, would you send bitcoins to Satoshi, like people did with Andreas Antonopoulos?

We have seen people sending tips to Satoshi's known Bitcoin addresses and to date, bitcoin’s maiden address has received 16.7 BTC in tips, worth around $107 600. <This has never been claimed>

Will you send bitcoins and if you do, why?

If you will not send bitcoins. Why?

No, why? Because Satoshi doesn't need any donations, Satoshi doesn't need any attention, and Satoshi doesn't need any help in term of Bitcoin Funds. He has almost 1.1 Million BTC and hes fine with tha already. I will send him bitcoin as long as he will send me higher than that.

Y U MAD AT ME
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:44:30 PM

Maybe if I had enough in my account, I would send it for notifying my appreciate. So Bitcoin is a great discovery for humanity and people like him should always be evaluated and due to no one evaluates the value of his discovery, at least the owners like us should let him know his value with a small gift.
Maybe he must be happy now that many are supporting bitcoin as it change life of everyone who gets involve in it. I am thankful to be part of this world and I would like to thank him for that because he give as another way to live in this world on how to get financial freedom.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:38:46 PM

Well if I have plenty of money why not specially if I am earning in something that he/she created,
But I think I wouldn't send some right now since I really need the money and I think that he is already wealthy .
I agree in your opinion he is creator of bitcoin that's why he is more wealthy than us, only I give him a thank you cause he give income cause right now I really need money. Maybe next time If I earned more profit in my investment why not I give him a thank you gift.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: