Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:59:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][ENCN] EndChain 🔥(US Patent-Pending)🔥 Affordable Tracking Solution  (Read 110067 times)
FlooMeer

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:37:46 AM

Where can I carefully study the distribution of tokens? Also, I am interested in the distribution of funds that will be collected during the ICO.

When allocating the collected funds, we should not forget about marketing, I believe that this is very important.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
turingox

Activity: 78
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:47:28 PM

How does this solution differ from Maersk and IBM blockchain supply chain, and why is it better?

Ours is unique in a few ways, but one key difference is how easily this can integrate into other systems and networks. By being able to exact both generic and blockchain data in 1 scan you:

a) don't need to wait to download information, saving time
b) save up to millions not needing to revamp systems companywide

a) From what I understand, in both cases (supply chain & yours) the information are accessible at any given moment through the bc network upon which the system is built. Thus, I can see no clear indicator of saving time. Could you elaborate on that?

b) This aspect is very promising however, it's hard to believe (at least before your project launches) that integration of your solution will be THAT cheap compared to using an external solution. How will you be able to achieve that cost-effectiveness?
EndChain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

EndChain- Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 01:34:14 PM

How does this solution differ from Maersk and IBM blockchain supply chain, and why is it better?

Ours is unique in a few ways, but one key difference is how easily this can integrate into other systems and networks. By being able to exact both generic and blockchain data in 1 scan you:

a) don't need to wait to download information, saving time
b) save up to millions not needing to revamp systems companywide

a) From what I understand, in both cases (supply chain & yours) the information are accessible at any given moment through the bc network upon which the system is built. Thus, I can see no clear indicator of saving time. Could you elaborate on that?

b) This aspect is very promising however, it's hard to believe (at least before your project launches) that integration of your solution will be THAT cheap compared to using an external solution. How will you be able to achieve that cost-effectiveness?

a) I can understand your questions in 1 of 2 ways, so I will reply to both
a-1) If you are saying the QR code data can relay to the blockchain, then download the generic data back to the system, then you are right. However, in case of blockchain congestion, wi-fi problem, or any other of 100 problems, there would be an issue receiving the data back in a timely matter. Thus your supply chain can be crippled.
a-2) If you are saying both the QR code and barcode can be on the packaging, this is inefficient. You would have to spend time scanning 2 codes (this is a small task, but double the workload for moving packages). In addition, most packages have multiple barcode and QR codes, thus wasting people's time to figure out the correct ones to scan.

b) It would be much cheaper because of the unusual nature of our design. Our system can be running in the background and very easily detect when a code is ours. When it does, it will extract the barcode as a scanner normally does and enter it into the legacy systems. At the same time, it will take the blockchain data and update the blockchain. This would prevent the need to revamp any system, which could easily cost a company millions.
n_vd

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:26:01 PM

I met many similar projects on the market, but none of them impressed me, because the main idea is not fully revealed. I hope this time I'm lucky with the choice of the project.
nagobinga

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:30:30 PM

now the tracker that is used to search for bad people is very important because it is very useful for us to look for traces that have been far lived by bad people.
tabbac

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:44:35 PM

I met many similar projects on the market, but none of them impressed me, because the main idea is not fully revealed. I hope this time I'm lucky with the choice of the project.

I agree that there are many different products on this subject, which developed on blockchain, but for me personally, none of them are similar to ENDCHAIN.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:40:44 PM

to be honest, it's not very clear to me whether this code will be accepted by the whole world,and whether the old scanner will work with the new code,whether it will be necessary to simply update the software for the new code,or whether it will be necessary to change the scanner to a new sample?

Any QR scanner will be able to read the QR code and any barcode scanner will be able to read the barcode. Any manufacturer/logistics company can get both data in 1 scan without the need to download information.

it is very good that you develop a new product for those devices that already exist
what will be the advantage of the new codes?
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:11:56 PM

What about the fact that not every country recognizes the blockchain technology!? Most countries still do not even have computers, and here you need to have at least a barcode scanner and a computer. There is no equality of technology in the world.
Dinosaurhaus

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:17:10 PM

I have often met with discussions about the policy regarding similar projects, namely, the proposal of blockchain and access to these or other objects, but there is no specific info anywhere.
EndChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 05:26:14 PM

What about the fact that not every country recognizes the blockchain technology!? Most countries still do not even have computers, and here you need to have at least a barcode scanner and a computer. There is no equality of technology in the world.

Yes! that is one reason we love our product. Anybody can be blockchained enabled that has a QR code and our program running in the background.

if for a smaller store, usually B2C, only uses a barcode scanner, then they can simply can the barcode at final sale. the customer will still be able to see the item tracked from the beginning to the delivery at the store.
BrieMiller

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:38:30 PM

In the era of the digital age, it does not matter much, because most countries are already using cryptocurrencies, their popularity is growing.
undisclosed

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:51:56 PM

I have often met with discussions about the policy regarding similar projects, namely, the proposal of blockchain and access to these or other objects, but there is no specific info anywhere.

In the reviews on the project or articles it is written only that the project will provide service for an average and low price. In a word - affordable!
DipDare11

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:36:21 PM

In the reviews on the project or articles it is written only that the project will provide service for an average and low price. In a word - affordable!

Well, I personally love specifics in everything, especially since each person has an indicator of the average price of something that is very different, depending on social status, etc.
h3llo

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:55:30 PM

I do not understand why it is Asia as the first mover? This of course is logical to some extent, but still.
_Anonimus_

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:25:17 PM

I do not understand why it is Asia as the first mover? This of course is logical to some extent, but still.

I think due to the fact that there are cheaper products, and the team, as far as I understand, is seeking to achieve success not through an expensive product but on the contrary, to make it publicly available.
EndChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 01:07:03 AM

It is important to not overextend a company too quickly, that has proven deadly for companies in the past.

We have chosen Asia as a starting point for a few reasons, including:

1) The number of manufacturers and logistics companies
2) Their openess for technological innovation
3) Our connections with existing large corporations here
4) The need for a product such as EndChain
disoza

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:01:00 AM

Yes, I would like to receive information in a simpler language, otherwise in the future it will be very difficult to manage all the processes.
EndChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 03:27:11 AM

Yes, I would like to receive information in a simpler language, otherwise in the future it will be very difficult to manage all the processes.

For a very simple explanation, please see our short introductory youtube video. Video can be found on our homepage at endchain.io  Smiley
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:46:48 AM

The purpose of EndChain is to break the logistics industry through decentralization, open protocols and utilities, connecting manufacturers, shipping companies, forwarders and other parties to easily navigate. Transactions where trust is not the issue. This will lead to a seamless exchange of goods while enhancing security, transparency and traceability. It is a revolution for the logistics industry, but there are many similar projects and I look forward to many breakthroughs from this project.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:20:00 AM

Well then. the beginning is not bad, there are impressive moments. I think that with the help of such strong support of the project partners, success is waiting.

Here you are right, support from partners carries out at the highest level, but I still have a lot of questions.

It is clear that there will be questions. I have them too. But agree that this EndChain project is very interesting and promising!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: