Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:09:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][ENCN] EndChain 🔥(US Patent-Pending)🔥 Affordable Tracking Solution  (Read 110067 times)
BrieMiller

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:36:54 AM

Where can I carefully study the distribution of tokens? Also, I am interested in the distribution of funds that will be collected during the ICO.

I saw this information on the official website of the project. I recommend you look there.

Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:40:43 AM

It would be much cheaper because of the unusual nature of our design. Our system can be running in the background and very easily detect when a code is ours. When it does, it will extract the barcode as a scanner normally does and enter it into the legacy systems. At the same time, it will take the blockchain data and update the blockchain. This would prevent the need to revamp any system, which could easily cost a company millions.
No need to upgrade systems to implement your developer is a very significant plus. I think it will be highly appreciated!
AdamNelson

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:57:58 AM

At the moment, the situation in the cryptocurrency market is not very good, does it make sense to invest in ICO now? On the other hand, if the market goes up that these investments can bring huge returns, but it is a risk.
EndChain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

EndChain- Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 09:03:17 AM

It would be much cheaper because of the unusual nature of our design. Our system can be running in the background and very easily detect when a code is ours. When it does, it will extract the barcode as a scanner normally does and enter it into the legacy systems. At the same time, it will take the blockchain data and update the blockchain. This would prevent the need to revamp any system, which could easily cost a company millions.
No need to upgrade systems to implement your developer is a very significant plus. I think it will be highly appreciated!

Yes, this can save companies millions.

While others have commented that they have seen a similar idea, it is simply not true. While there are other logistics coins, none offer the same type of easy assimilation into the market as EndChain does
turingox

Activity: 78
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:25:34 AM

How does this solution differ from Maersk and IBM blockchain supply chain, and why is it better?

Ours is unique in a few ways, but one key difference is how easily this can integrate into other systems and networks. By being able to exact both generic and blockchain data in 1 scan you:

a) don't need to wait to download information, saving time
b) save up to millions not needing to revamp systems companywide

a) From what I understand, in both cases (supply chain & yours) the information are accessible at any given moment through the bc network upon which the system is built. Thus, I can see no clear indicator of saving time. Could you elaborate on that?

b) This aspect is very promising however, it's hard to believe (at least before your project launches) that integration of your solution will be THAT cheap compared to using an external solution. How will you be able to achieve that cost-effectiveness?

a) I can understand your questions in 1 of 2 ways, so I will reply to both
a-1) If you are saying the QR code data can relay to the blockchain, then download the generic data back to the system, then you are right. However, in case of blockchain congestion, wi-fi problem, or any other of 100 problems, there would be an issue receiving the data back in a timely matter. Thus your supply chain can be crippled.
a-2) If you are saying both the QR code and barcode can be on the packaging, this is inefficient. You would have to spend time scanning 2 codes (this is a small task, but double the workload for moving packages). In addition, most packages have multiple barcode and QR codes, thus wasting people's time to figure out the correct ones to scan.

b) It would be much cheaper because of the unusual nature of our design. Our system can be running in the background and very easily detect when a code is ours. When it does, it will extract the barcode as a scanner normally does and enter it into the legacy systems. At the same time, it will take the blockchain data and update the blockchain. This would prevent the need to revamp any system, which could easily cost a company millions.

I highly appreciate your satisfactory answers - I won't hesitate to ask more if I need some clarification in any aspect. You got my merited interest Wink Keep it up!
Loxness

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:44:27 PM

At the moment, the situation in the cryptocurrency market is not very good, does it make sense to invest in ICO now? On the other hand, if the market goes up that these investments can bring huge returns, but it is a risk.

Many cryptanalysts predict the growth of the market in the near future, I tend to trust them.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:05:18 PM

many people agree with your thoughts. many investors are not ready to invest now only because the market is rather unstable. but they think they can lose their chance, because in the future, the price may increase.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:11:43 PM

I started to read about project starting from team and advisory boards and there is diversity by including members from across the globe. What kind of business team want to build it was necessary to get the like-minded people on the board. At first glance it attracted me but as I said at start there is enough time to take everything in consideration using the time.
EndChain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

EndChain- Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 03:18:58 PM

I started to read about project starting from team and advisory boards and there is diversity by including members from across the globe. What kind of business team want to build it was necessary to get the like-minded people on the board. At first glance it attracted me but as I said at start there is enough time to take everything in consideration using the time.

Our team does come from all over the world as logistics is a global endeavor. Advisors from different areas will be able to contribute differently and give our team access to a wider range of resources and connections.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:44:49 PM

Buying a cryptocurrency is always a risk. Buying Bitcoin for $ 10 was also a risk - it could fall to $ 1)) If you are not afraid of losing your money, then invest))

undisclosed

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:48:58 PM

It is right that the guys are developing a product not for one niche, but a unique one, which is suitable for every business. This is very correct!
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:53:04 PM

Buying a cryptocurrency is always a risk. Buying Bitcoin for $ 10 was also a risk - it could fall to $ 1)) If you are not afraid of losing your money, then invest))
everyone who is on this forum should understand that all projects are a risk, so making decisions you risk becoming rich or losing your investment
jchilddan

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:14:17 PM

It is right that the guys are developing a product not for one niche, but a unique one, which is suitable for every business. This is very correct!

Of course, everyone is used to the fact that such solutions are developed only for luxury goods. This will surprise many of course, but it will be more correct.
Dinosaurhaus

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:34:45 PM

How much do you want to attract users to your platform?
h3llo

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:43:51 PM

Of course, everyone is used to the fact that such solutions are developed only for luxury goods. This will surprise many of course, but it will be more correct.

Of course, people are ready to use this technology, now it’s only for the enterprises, as soon as the enterprises adopt this development, the work will be much more efficient.

Those who make falsification will simply not have a chance)) So we expect something extraordinarily high quality. I think the first time they will not be sweet))
carzonepark

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:33:11 PM

The ideas of the guys are interesting, let's see how it will turn out with the implementation. After all, many people were already entering this market, but I don’t know what they did ...
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:37:30 PM

Projects that are similar to the EndChain are in great demand, the more popular the cryptocurrency, the greater the demand.
whitey

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:59:39 PM

The ideas of the guys are interesting, let's see how it will turn out with the implementation. After all, many people were already entering this market, but I don’t know what they did ...

Each project has its own target audience and each tries to do something better, but does not always work. Sometimes the development is not a success.
whdatqk

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:20:09 PM

Well, of course, the guys will have their own target audience. I wonder who you consider your target audience?
tabbac

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:43:25 PM

Well, of course, the guys will have their own target audience. I wonder who you consider your target audience?

Are you planning to launch a bounty? You just have a very interesting project. And I would like to get some tokens for my actions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: