Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:58:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you learn about new altcoins?  (Read 1668 times)
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:00:00 PM

To be honest, I don’t see so many resources, this forum is probably the main resource that I use. I think that today there are a lot of sites on the example of IcoBench or something else, but I do not use them.
in my opinion we ahve a loy of old and relatively old coins so there is no need to be interested in the newest ones right now

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:00:42 PM

Actually right now, there are some forums that discuss about the cryptocurrency. however, this Bitcoin forum still becomes my first reference. We can also find out about the new altcoins from some website offering the ICO projects. They are such as icobench, bountysuite, bountyhive, icodrop, and many others. About the new coins to be listed, the exchanges and markets are the best place to analyze.

SaféTilt

Activity: 174

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:03:15 PM

I have 2 way to learn about new altcoins.  First there are too many websites which follow new projects and add their lists Secondly you can start to follow some ico influencers.
Do not believe influencers directly but at least you can learn something from these guys. Also with these websites you can find new icos and after that you can do your own research about these new icos.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
gunbars

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:04:00 PM

I check exchanges for new coins. Monitoring the lists too see something new and trending. But sometimes I use messageners to hear rumors about new coins.
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:15:54 PM

I do check CMC for new coin and this forum but other way to know if there is new coin in space is social media such as telegram, discord , Reddit and some ico listing site which are good information getting site for new project.

ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:17:04 PM

As a bounty hunter i do know them first at the bounty section.
once i read them, then i do study the potentials and the project.
some are not just in this forum. some of the project i participated are from social media.
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:56:22 PM

Aside from here, where else?
Less specific questions, how much do you want to learn about altcoin? you only need to find what you need in this forum. And i only learned about altcoin from sources that believe in this forum.
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:59:48 PM

I usually learn about other coins from the exchange sites that I have visited. While trying to trade, I also observed other coins which are active and can be promising through trading.
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:01:49 PM

Aside from bitcointalk, I'm using google Smiley. But aside from google, I'm using bountyhive and bountylord. I'm part as well of FB group which are very much into ICO and bounty hunting. This way, I was being updated by new trends and new ICO's. But the best area so far to know about them is bitcointalk. There are so many reference in bitcointalk. Cheers.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:02:48 PM

It is advisable to watch and look for new altcoins here on this forum. I have seen many sites listing the upcoming coins, but many sites charge money and show it as a very important and promising coin/token. Also, beware of friends over the internet, you will surely find some good people, but not all have to be good ones.
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:18:52 PM

I studied new altcoins from several forums and websites. I also follow several social media related to altcoin or other cryptocurrency worlds.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:35:05 PM

I find different information from lots of resources - except Bitcointalk I search the information in the Telegram groups with the related topics, and from some trackers with the information about new projects, as well as the Twitter I use for such information, and partly the LinkedIn. I am the participants of some other forums related to crypto currency. But the main thing is among all these information to find the good coin.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 06:20:52 PM

You can get yourself acquainted to google search
It contains virtually everything you need, subscribe yourself to ico platforms too such as ico bench etc
Link up with other forums too

There’s medium and twitter platform to stay up to date with
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:33:39 PM

Well, just doing the bounty,advertise them and learn about them,plus watching what is interesting is what the price and prospects,and so on, it all allows at least some part of the market of capture and to be not much aware of events what to expect,and what is spent and what the project is ambitious, and behind it a strong team

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:41:30 PM

I go to https://coinmarketcap.com/new/ everyday to find new coins listed on Exchanges and than I go to that new coin's websites to research more info about the main idea, the team and whitepaper.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:43:25 PM

i think that there are a lot of different sites and articles from which you can know about different cryptocurrencies and you can always ask your friends
KRAUSS

Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:44:04 PM

I use some services as a ICO bench or Cryptocompare. News web portals  and Telegram channels. And rumors of course ))
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:44:37 PM

Bitcointalk is bigger platform to know all about about cryptocurrency. I have known very big knowledge from here, I also reader of cointelegraph, cnn also. But I think bitcointalk is the best place to learn more about bitcoin and all over cryptocurrency.

Be hardworker
mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:39:39 PM

This topic has been discussed many times in its various variations. Just use the search engine and do not have to wait for new answers.

btcluisdiki

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:53:39 PM

Definitely, there are many crytpocurrency exchange sites in the crypto market today like coinbase, kucoin,bitrex and coinmarketcap which has the many list of altcoins with there corresponding market value. However, I usually check the market condition daily at coinmarketcap since this is one of the most reliable source compared with the other sources. I think there are about almost 2K altcoins listed at CMC which is still further increasing probably due to mass adaptation of the cryptocurrency globally.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: