Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:12:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you learn about new altcoins?  (Read 1668 times)
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:18:27 PM

Aside from here, where else?
usually a new altcoin will appear with a project that is quite promising and makes investors want to invest in it. but not all new altcoins are good to invest. as a trader we have to get used to analyzing before investing, don't just say other people have good altcoins without you searching deeper. because what determines the outcome is not someone else but yourself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:21:05 PM

I am afraid if we are allowed to send other sites here that has other altcoin forum.but you can surely check via google to give you ..
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:21:27 PM

Ofcourse in this forum you can learn and there are loads of information about altcoins. Also in social media, and in their telegram page. All you need to research about is how good a coin is and how it will benefit to us that's it.
For quite a long time with my cryptocurrency business, I have already subscribed to the appropriate YouTube channels and the group of telegrams, which always update information about the new cryptocurrency and news on the market.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:24:45 PM

Aside in this bitcoin forum, I get information/s about newly published cryptocurrencies in other social media sites like : Facebook, Twitter, reddit , telegram channels and many other crypto related sites. Sometimes, we crypto users must be open to adopt new projects that can help to improve the crypto industry, so we must be active on getting some updates on it.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:28:18 PM

I joined a group that discussed new altcoins so that joint analysis made me not need to analyze it myself
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:33:44 PM

There is many information site about altcoins and icos. And Bitcointalk is one of them. Except Bitcointalk there are many. For altcoins pricechart or volume there is coinmarketcap or coingecko and many. For altcoin information how they works best is their own page ,whitepaper. And if you are not interested in it better you at least read there one pager almost every big project have onepager. And for icos there is many sites like icobench, icodrops, icoranking. But don't blindly believe any 3rd party website. Always research from more than one site.

iTradeBit

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:52:31 PM

For Altcoins there are aggregator sites, there you can read about them, and you need to follow the ICO.
Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:56:52 PM

Before I discovered Bitcointalk forum, my information zone was telegram groups that keeps members informed about new and trending projects but when I discovered that most of the admins are just selfish, I left them, Moreover why get information from someone when I could get it from the source that they get theirs?

tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:01:36 PM

I often research  new altcoins on google, google has a lot of information. Sometimes, I often discuss with their team by telegram and email.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:09:28 PM

I read whitepaper, follow all social media channels like twitter, facebook, telegram, medium to catch up with its latest news about the project, working process. Cryptocurrency megazines such as Cointelegraph, CCN, CoinDesk, Bitcoin News also have lastest news about cryptocurrency and blockchain.
Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:32:12 PM

I mostly learn about new Cryptocurrencies by ICO rating sites, just surfing through my favourite ones helps me know the newest projects in town, that was before I discovered this forum and since my discovery, this forum has been a fountain of knowledge.

DILUMYLIFE

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 02:36:09 PM

Aside from bitcoin forum we can learn about new altcoins by going through some trusted websites or just research about coins from news about coin market.
endut15

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:51:53 PM

In addition to learning from the forum, of course, my friend's help was really needed, because my friend wanted to teach the crypto world to me. besides my friends, sometimes there are also friends who don't want to share knowledge, so I'm grateful that someone wants to teach me.
xp.rie

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:54:12 PM

there are many ways and mechanisms. altcoin portfolio itself you have to learn, starting from the site and reading the white paper, pay attention and then learn and understand then you compare it with other altcoins. and you must look for all information from various references and telegraph networks to discuss and as an analysis
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:05:40 PM

Honestly, I admit that this forum has provided a lot of updated and reliable information. Here I can discuss comfortably and talk about existing projects. Personally I have been very fond of this forum and I admit that I have never preached news on other sites. Trust and comfort are my main factors why choosing the bitcointalk forum as a reference for the crypto life that I went through. I have made many decisions in the crypto world and I will be very happy if I continue to be able to do it.
iwamoto77

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:05:54 PM

About new altcoins will know probably like everything on the sites Coinbase, Coinmarketcap,reddit,Youtube, telegram group and here on this forum.Yes, and on the websites where you can learn about new altcoins.
nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:10:21 PM

Updating news in this forum is a common thing people often do, in addition there are hundreds of websites and blogs, applications for you to track news related to crypto. I often choose news aggregator from a variety of sources.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:24:11 PM

There is a lot of information about new altcoins. I often use websites, forums, official pages, social networks. But the best thing for me is communication with traders and investors. They are always know a lot.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:19:59 PM

Bitcointalk.org is the largest and most popular cryptocurrency forum in the world. It collected enough materials for the study of cryptocurrency. Why something else?
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:26:55 PM

From the bounty, or from advertising, as a rule, someone advertises and you see what they write about it,and what it is,so I can say, a huge number of altcoins and choose them is not easy enough, you just need to analyze, or ask the number of tokens,and buy them, I do it myself, spend time on analysis,and they give you great profits

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: