Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:58:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you learn about new altcoins?  (Read 1675 times)
Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:08:20 AM

I learn new altcoins on Youtube, mostly from Youtube Influencers. It's easier for me to understand rather than reading.

Yeah, but some other influencers are not good explaining the project. Can you share some good and credible Youtube Influencers?

Sure, Here are some of the Youtube Influencers that I am following. Ivan on tech seems to be my favorite. Here's the link, check it out. https://coinadvisors.co/2018/04/12/top-cryptocurrency-influencers-and-youtubers/. I hope this help!
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:10:48 AM

Besides learning about new altcoins here you can check their website to seek up more information such as their White Paper, Altcoin details specifications, news update, social media official accounts and else. You can try to find articles about it as well and discuss on their community forum.
This is the easiest way to evaluate a project. I think this is often used in investment because checking is very important. I think this is something that people should learn before investing in a certain coin, if not tested the risk is huge when investing

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:14:19 AM

Aside from here, where else?

I try to visit different sites where we can see different ICOS which are ongoing, finished, and upcoming. They also present some ratings. here are the sites.

https://icobench.com
https://foundico.com
https://icobazaar.com

Better to check it regularly for more updates.

Christian Gambol

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:17:15 AM

I learn new altcoins on Youtube, mostly from Youtube Influencers. It's easier for me to understand rather than reading.

Yeah, but some other influencers are not good explaining the project. Can you share some good and credible Youtube Influencers?

Sure, Here are some of the Youtube Influencers that I am following. Ivan on tech seems to be my favorite. Here's the link, check it out. https://coinadvisors.co/2018/04/12/top-cryptocurrency-influencers-and-youtubers/. I hope this help!

Great. I'll check it now. Thanks for the link.
Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:20:10 AM

Besides learning about new altcoins here you can check their website to seek up more information such as their White Paper, Altcoin details specifications, news update, social media official accounts and else. You can try to find articles about it as well and discuss on their community forum.
This is the easiest way to evaluate a project. I think this is often used in investment because checking is very important. I think this is something that people should learn before investing in a certain coin, if not tested the risk is huge when investing

Agree. Doing your own research and equipping yourself with knowledge is still the best thing you can do.
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:41:56 AM

I am following several account in twitter that always give a view about altcoin and i am learn about altcoin from them. I think we can learn altcoin in many social media or website. But this forum give many information about new altcoin and its very useful

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:34:18 AM

Aside from Bitcointalk. I like Reddit there are good contributors to its forums. But I would recommend the readings of the following websites to be informed of the crypto world.
https://bitcoin.org/
https://www.bitcoin.com/
https://cointelegraph.com/
https://www.ccn.com/
https://www.coindesk.com/
https://ethereumworldnews.com/

Mathcy

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:46:10 AM

I learned more about altcoin on this Bitcointalk forum, besides that I studied on other sites that provided news and information about altcoins. there we can meet many exchanges and markets about other exchanges. and learn altcoin from the telegram community and other social media. they are amazing at providing altcoin information.
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:55:50 AM

learning about altcoins was an long process some times i get tired learning alternative coins, even most of it was an interesting things to learn, so i made a simple step to learn about it i reviewing it from youtube channel there was some expert that suit for me, i like to hear they opinion.

Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:58:54 AM

Actually I learned altcoins from my friend who introduced and teach me in bounty campaigns. He teach me the basics on how to do a bounty tasks and how it will get paid by doing it. So then, i am very exposed to all altcoins even today because im still doing bounty programs for 8 months now.
viananda2525

Activity: 1097
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:00:22 AM

learning about altcoins was an long process some times i get tired learning alternative coins, even most of it was an interesting things to learn, so i made a simple step to learn about it i reviewing it from youtube channel there was some expert that suit for me, i like to hear they opinion.
if our passion was in cryptocurrency, maybe learning all about coins could be very exciting things for us.moreove we could earn money from our knowledge.

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:36:43 AM

Aside from bitcoin forum,you can learn about altcoins by checking out the altcoin websites. Coinbase is the first on that website list. It's very useful for learning about crypto coins.
Altcoins are known as new generation currency. Altcoins are as much as beneficial then that of bitcoin. In many country their government also help their students to learn about altcoins by teaching about cryptocurrency in their schools. Any one can learn about altcoins from Internet. Many cryptocurrency experts write many blogs about cryptocurrency investment, trading, marketing etc you can research those blogs for your better understand. You can also watch different YouTube videos altcoins, and this thing also help you to understand about altcoins.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:59:40 AM

Nowadays there are quite a lot of people sharing on youtube, so let's just go on learning that it is the best place that I think we should learn, both free and effective. I also studied on youtube.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:10:23 AM

I pass their official website and some ico rating websites, but usually I rely more on my final judgment. And I think that Bitcointalk is the most comprehensive and up-to-date website for altcoins. No other website has more comprehensive information than here.
olsyd

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:15:05 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2018, 11:13:00 AM by olsyd

As for me, the best way is to ask questions in the telegram group of altcoin, if it has good admins and supporters you can get answers on all your questions
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 08:30:07 AM

I learn about new alternative coins(altcoins) by checking their website,white paper ,twitter ,telegram,discord Reddit
and facebook.
I read the white paper to see how standard the written  content is.This will give insight to know what the project is all about.Reading the white papers is not enough,I stayed on their social media for some time seeing how they respond to salient and germane  questions asked by members.This will tell me if they have in-depth knowledge about the project they aim to establish.
After carry out my own learning ,I reconcile whatever I learned by watching what youtube influencers and icos rating site said about the altcoin.Even though no one is a compedium of knowledge ,this research will assist me  in having general overview of the altcoin.
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:31:23 AM

I get to know about altcoins by ads on coinmarketcap and etherscan. After seeing their web i research about team and agenda.
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:32:53 AM

I follow some telegram channels which give good information about alt coins and they do hard work for that. It's good to get some news and knowledge from hardworking guys.
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:29:04 AM

A lot of good coins you can find on coinmarketcap. For choosing good one altcoin you need to make your own research work: check whitepaper, idea, developing and team members.
oly4life
Copper Member

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:13:27 PM

Telegram was always my source of information when I want to know about New altcoins and later I started reading whitepaper. I joined Bitcointalk and was astonished to also found out that the information about every new altcoin can be found here and you can even share ideas and find post where you can also argue about each new altcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: