Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:38:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you learn about new altcoins?  (Read 1678 times)
Python Master
Copper Member

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:12:55 AM

If i want to learn about a new altcoin, i will read its whitepaper first to find out what it is, through reading its whitepaper we can know what it is about, is it good. Look at its platform development so far, and compare with they draw in roadmap.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 08:21:12 AM

there are various ways such as the icobench ico rating site, or the exchange as bittrex, binance and even coinmarketcap
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:01:12 AM

I often use the icodrops resource. Even with the current situation, I can find projects with them that at least do something and collect at least some amount
AzrailBogov

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:03:09 AM

there are various ways such as the icobench ico rating site, or the exchange as bittrex, binance and even coinmarketcap
coinmarketcap also helps me a lot. But about the icobench, I doubt a little, it seems to me that such resources may give false estimates for money
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:07:17 AM

sometimes here on the forum, sometimes on sites collecting a rating about projects. or on CoinMarketCap
either information from analysts and forecasters, specialized YouTube channels or Telegram

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 11:09:23 AM

You can download apps like Bitcoin Ticker Widget. In that particular app, you can monitor the price of Bitcoin and Altcoins. It also has a feature that consists of the latest news in the cryptocurrency business. In there, you can learn about the new altcoins.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:10:35 PM

I learn about new coins from the announcement branch, as well as from news feeds and channels in telegrams. But the most useful, I think this is the bot that monitors the announcements. I can not say that I am strongly inspired by new projects, but I am glad that the crypto market continues to develop no matter what.
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:12:49 PM

To search for new coins and tokens, I use coinmarketcap, cryptocompare, github, coingecko.On these sites you can find out the maximum information on the coin you are interested in.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

I learn new altcoins on Youtube, mostly from Youtube Influencers. It's easier for me to understand rather than reading.

YouTube is one of the best sources of the information. Besides it, I have installed on my phone different applications connected with the cryptocurrencies. I get the news, when I open them several times a day.
Rengganis

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:04:28 PM

I learned a lot from crypto groups who are in a number of social media that are very much in their community, I also learn from youtube and the internet about crypto developments and how to invest in the crypto world
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:13:15 PM

Usually I am checking altcoins websites and especially the bounty websites. Also, I have a friend who is glad to teach me everything he finds out about new altcoins.
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:16:49 PM

You need to subscribe to twitter on all the most famous figures in the crypto community. First of all they post new information there. They often write there about the projects they support or are going to support. So you can find reliable altcoins for yourself.

swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:01:02 PM

Now there are many resources are available which gives an update about the new altcoins. Many crypto related sites provide the details about new altcoins.  So you just need to check the crypto websites to find out new altcoins.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:11:50 PM

Aside from here, where else?

Asides from bitcointalk, there are some other online resources to know about new and old altcoins. Google search about this will bring forums and websites like altcointalks, cointelegraph, bitcoinmagazine, etc.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:37:28 PM

Usually I find out about new altcoins in this bitcointalk forum. Then I am making my own research about the project by visiting their website and social media. Also asking questions in telegram groups. Sometimes I analyze what is written in rating websites like icobench.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:46:26 PM

to learn about the new Altcoin, it's better to read the whitepaper right away. or see all the developments on the official blog. and finally discuss in their thread or chat group to find new information

z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:52:12 PM

to learn about the new Altcoin, it's better to read the whitepaper right away. or see all the developments on the official blog. and finally discuss in their thread or chat group to find new information

If it is the altcoin, I will find out about the whitepaper and their roadmap. But I will thoroughly investigate what they have done on github or from the product that was released to the user
organelles

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:37:57 AM

Social media is a good place to learn about new altcoins due to the social media bounties so people are always posting about the new coins. From there I just follow the coin, go to their website, check it out to see what they are working on and if they are good then I could start to invest in it. Facebook are full with people posting about new coins

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:24:59 AM

About many altcoin, I learned in this forum. You can learn about altcoin: on social networks, on websites, and communicate with developers.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:41:20 AM

Bitcontalk has more than ninety percent of cryptocurrency community on the internet today. I am sure you can find all that you need to know on this forum and there are other cryptocurrency news websites and blogs. I have also find some apps like blockpost that feed readers cryptocurrency news from different website!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: