Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:09:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you learn about new altcoins?  (Read 1666 times)
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:27:03 AM

just look into the official website of the new altcoin. much of the information obtained would be willing to venture into that kind of site. It could also join in various forums including here. give each other or exchange information about the new altcoin will be the topic of discussion is the most interesting to talk about.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:07:24 AM

Bitcontalk has more than ninety percent of cryptocurrency community on the internet today. I am sure you can find all that you need to know on this forum and there are other cryptocurrency news websites and blogs. I have also find some apps like blockpost that feed readers cryptocurrency news from different website!
this forum provide us much information about altcoin , even that existing or old coin.usually community discuss it in bitcointalk forum.and we have others forum too about cryptocurrency.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:45:05 AM

Aside from here, where else?

from others forum liked bitcointalk  Cheesy
Priyank9871

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:58:54 AM

i am following ICOs website so see which altcoin coming and read their whitepaper to understand the concept, their is lots of good ICOs platform 
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:06:26 AM

There are a lot of ways on how to learn more about the new altcoins. But the most common way is to join their telegram group because the team behind it usually provides important details about it's concept. You can also find their official websites where the whitepapers are there.
gohan21

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:09:13 AM

I just learned the new altcoin with my friends who are high on their ranks because they know more and I also help the forum like this because I read aloud and learned the rules on new altcoin.
naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:18:21 AM

I learned the new altcoin here in the forum by reading here where I learned so much and this is the way my earning income is especially high when Altcoin is talking about it.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 09:53:40 AM

This year, for example, the Binance Academy was opened. But in addition, on the Internet you will find a lot of thematic sites that create a knowledge base about cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology and everything connected with it. Visit the website cointelegraph, it is also a good source of knowledge and news about the world of cryptocurrencies.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:45:41 PM

I learned the new altcoin here in the forum by reading here where I learned so much and this is the way my earning income is especially high when Altcoin is talking about it.

Do not try to find out new coins on the forum. study projects by yourself and do not invest in coins that other users recommend you

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:44:41 AM

I searched and observed the new altcoin in the white papers of the altcoin project and the quality of the team and partners that determined the prospects of the altcoin. Now on various crypto sites there are also reviews of new altcoins.
himtater87

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:19:06 AM

Social media is a good place to learn about new altcoins due to the social media bounties so people are always posting about the new coins. From there I just follow the coin, go to their website, check it out to see what they are working on and if they are good then I could start to invest in it. Facebook are full with people posting about new coins
Why do you need social media to learn about new altcoins whereas most of the altcoins are being announced in this forum. I guess to filter out the good altcoins, you probably need social media. But, if you are able to analyze the project and their future then definitely you need not to look for anywhere to find out good altcoins.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:28:28 AM

About many altcoin, I learned in this forum. You can learn about altcoin: on social networks, on websites, and communicate with developers.
Communicating with developers is a new thing I just come to know right now. After having telegram and discord, I think this will be very much possible for anyone in this crypto world. As of now, I am just learning about new coins from this forum and from a few of my friends. First I look into few projects and then I will ask my friends about them. This is a simple way I am learning about new coins/token.
vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100