Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:19:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Better than bitmex(futures Trading)  (Read 232 times)
Rnesmee (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:27:56 AM

In futures trading, they give you a different coin, which costs $0.06 per coin.

https://nexybit.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:49:27 PM

There are lot of exchanges in the market who are on top 10 listed here is the link try to check them out mate
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/ with this you will see how many volume they in each exchangers
now its up to you on which among them is worth to use in.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:05:18 PM

There are lot of exchanges in the market who are on top 10 listed here is the link try to check them out mate
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/ with this you will see how many volume they in each exchangers
He's talking about futures, not spot markets.

---

Nexybit is definitely not better than what Bitmex offers. I had a look at their platform, and it seems that they are trying to do too many things at the same time, which usually isn't a sign of professionalism. Whenever platforms are doing that, they go for quantity over quality, all to attract low tier "investors/traders".

If people for whatever reason are looking for an alternative to Bitmex, then Deribit might be your best shot. They can't compete with Bitmex in terms of volumes, but for smaller traders an alternative worth looking into.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:25:52 PM

He's talking about futures, not spot markets.

---

Nexybit is definitely not better than what Bitmex offers. I had a look at their platform, and it seems that they are trying to do too many things at the same time, which usually isn't a sign of professionalism. Whenever platforms are doing that, they go for quantity over quality, all to attract low tier "investors/traders".

If people for whatever reason are looking for an alternative to Bitmex, then Deribit might be your best shot. They can't compete with Bitmex in terms of volumes, but for smaller traders an alternative worth looking into.

Bitmex -

The more things these exchanges try to do, the more insecure they are. Some people actually come to believe that a Bitcoin exchange can be compared to a stock market company. The main thing about an exchange is security. People from all over the world use the services of this company, so legal security is very small.

Bitmex is secure, has volume and is easy to use. Bitmex is like the Bitcoin of the exchanges.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:45:19 AM

I just heard about this futures trading exchange, since Bitmex earned alot of money so there are others similar platform launch on the market. Currently i just heard about Digitex platform, and they was created their token to support the platform by offer free trading fee. One thing that very important in futures trading platform is they offer low leverage 1 to 5x , and not offer minimum 10x leverage, also they should be has feature of stop loss and trailling stop.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
EsB

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:26:06 AM

Bitmex had a lot going for it until it decided to stop improving the service. The system is always overloaded even with $5 movements.

I don't know about this new platform Digitex my experience is with Bitmex and Deribit( https://www.deribit.com/reg-3404.8501?q=home) I switched to deribit for btc trading and still do small volumes Alt trades on Bitmex
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:46:26 AM

Is that margin trading platform? Since Bitmex successcully become futures crypto trading platform, there are many others similar platform has been launch on the market, but i think Bitmex still the most popular one. But i prefer to trading on the others platform , that is Metatrader because i can also trade others asset like stocks and forex there.

manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:10:03 AM

Futures trading become more popular trading activity since crypto long bearish,  because we can make profit by shorting.  And more spot crypto exchange offer this trading product,  like poloniex,  Okex,  Gate.io, kraken etc.  But just to remember by shorting  the price with leverage is more risky than spot trading.

glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:39:45 AM

i see the nexybit exchanger is korean trade,
but it's pretty good I see,
and to be better than bitmex, I think it's back to every trader, because I'm sure every trader has their own favorite exchanger.
and hopefully if it's a good Nexybit exchanger, it can be liked by many people.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
newbie0506

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:29:16 AM

... The most important thing in trading is how to handle our natural emotional, that is greedy and not patient...

This is one of the fundamentals of trading. Even on businesses. Few people understand that (not even I) so having this discussions makes me feel good. For me, you have to (1) lurk first, then (2) invest slowly. and steady. Futures trading is quite a tricky thing, so you have to constantly monitor news around it.
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:02:34 PM

While it's good to see more competitors on the Future trading scene, Nexybit is unusable in its current state, ZERO trading volume.
Even if I want to use other trading platform than Bitmex, I can't find a single reason why to use some noname exchange over Deribit or Okex.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
FlipPoint

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 10:47:51 AM

While it's good to see more competitors on the Future trading scene, Nexybit is unusable in its current state, ZERO trading volume.
Even if I want to use other trading platform than Bitmex, I can't find a single reason why to use some noname exchange over Deribit or Okex.

Why do you consider Okex noname? As for Deribit, I can still agree. In principle, Okex is already quite popular and has earned a reputation and a name. Confirmation to that - https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.okex.com. Bitmex, no doubt, is already well known - https://revain.org/exchanges/bitmex. But you cannt use only one exchange. We need a well-known diversification. Therefore, can add another one exchange to use - https://revain.org/exchanges/okex. Of course, everything is individual and the list goes on.
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 11:18:52 AM

Bitmex is secure, has volume and is easy to use. Bitmex is like the Bitcoin of the exchanges.

But why? Isn't Binance the Bitcoin of exchanges because of pure volume alone?

If this was about futures trading then that would be something Bitmex has and Binance without. But who knows, i've seen exchanges like Sparrow Exchange do some sort of futures in what they call "putting" now so maybe Binance would also soon have this. We all know you can now do leverage on Binance.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: