Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:32:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My 1200 BTC Account Is Blocked By Binance  (Read 1254 times)
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:00:32 PM

Can you provide your BTC address of deposit for reference to total amount? I mean with that much BTC in an account, I would be appreciative of the extra caution before just releasing the funds.

Can you provide a binance support ticket number for reference or responses from the support staff?

You cant withdraw more than 2 btc a day without KYC... why would you be able to access 1200 btc without it?
That same question i have in mind mate,because 12 thousands bitcoin is a huge amount just to put in exchange without KYC ,i believe this is same reason why binance are investigating about your investments

Even my simple brain asking about fishy thing on this matter but I don’t wanna give false judgement but i hope OP will be cleared on this one
ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:01:09 PM

check op previous posts and you will be sure he does not have that amount of btc Roll Eyes
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:55:47 PM

check op previous posts and you will be sure he does not have that amount of btc Roll Eyes

Yep the claim is just too shady too. Especially him holding 1200 BTC and then he buys this Newbie Account to create this thread. I will see this might be some kind of a marketing scheme for an upcoming exchange. If he can provide at least a very good evidence about him holding that 1200 BTC in Binance that will be good enough. Surely, his lawyers know better Smiley
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:03:16 PM

it doesn't make sense if we read binance rules to enter and not do kyc, 1200 btc to enter an account without doing kyc beforehand is very unlikely, my experience registering bination has been set up to verify the account, I don't believe this news, binance is a great exchange with rank 1 as the highest volume, the problem in this story is very damaging to binance image

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:21:34 PM

WOW that is really huge, fist thing first! you should seek for customer service for you to be assisted.
then do the precautionary measures.
after all they are the only one to help you or can help you in this situation.
just be a mankind to them and never to loose temper.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:22:17 PM

Sound really strange that a Whale take part into a bounty campaign (and disclose his identity for few $ cents)   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2642310.msg27546553#msg27546553

I think this guy are trolling us.

Hah, sure, this account seems very strange. I haven't had a bitcointalk account before, I've bought it, as the account I made a couple of weeks ago was forbidden to make posts  Smiley

Wait what? You bought a newbie account just to post your issue with Binance?  That's just weird Grin

Anyway, back to your issue, I can't understand why you never verified your account knowing that you had such a lot of BTC's. I, too, would suspect that you are doing something else and blocking your account is the best solution.
I think he is not familiar in this forum because if he is an old timer here he would rather create a copper member account to make a post. Back to the topic, I've been trading in Poloniex and now in Bittrex for sometime when suddenly Binance came. I just hope don't understand why I have this gut feeling that this platform is not safe.
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 03:24:45 PM

Your claim sound suspicious. Why are you afraid of posting your bitcoin address for us to verify your claim but you need our opinion. Binance is a reputable exchange and I smell that suspected you of bad faith of having such huge btc in an account without a proper verification process to know you.

aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:49:34 PM

I believe that you could provide the community with evidence of your proceedings with the Binance staff. Perhaps if you revealed any of the facts of correspondence, and it would have been publicized in the Internet community, it would help you to restore access to your account sooner. I don’t think that Binance is interested in spoiling their reputation among the bitcointalk community. After all, bitcointalk is the largest community in the field of cryptocurrency and there are a lot of traders here who also trade at Binance.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Dextract

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:55:46 PM

First of all are you seriously like real why why just why hold your 1200 BTC coins in an exchange wallet ? And second well you can always try to do the lawyer thing or travel to their HQ since 1200 is a lot of money. Also exchanges supects amounts like thses that's why use different accounts with different IP
Bardadym

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:01:50 PM

The author sympathizes with you, a very large amount .. after this post I will also be very careful with storing my currency on the exchanges ..
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:53:00 PM

I had a similar situation with Bittrex Exchange. I had to ask a friend who has access to the support group in the Discord. Only in this way the question was solved.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:27:19 AM

Just came back to see how  are thing going with Binance about your claim which is very fishy.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:50:50 AM

Have you clear proof about lossing your money, 1200 BTC is the big member I hope so if you have strong proof then you can contract binance support helping section.i hope you will get good consider answers and solve problems.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:53:06 AM

I am trading in Binance for a year now and did not find any issue in depositing and withdrawing funds, although my amount was not too big, If you are facing such issue, you surely need to talk to some expert out here and show him the ticket ids generated or chat done with support staff of Binance if you are not able to disclose your BTC address, 1200 BTC is a big amount and its very hard to believe for anyone out here, losing such a big amount will make anyone much depressed.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
pavka

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:59:13 AM

Personally, I have no negative experience working with Binanse or some other exchange, but I have repeatedly heard about cases of money blocking by exchanges and as a rule this was due to various violations and suspicious transactions.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:02:26 PM

Hello everyone,

I would like to share my story with the Bitcointalk community, in order to notify you that anyone may simply be scammed by Binance exchange with no access to their funds.

To begin with, I’ve created a Binance account this May for arbitrage trading via their API through the bot that I’ve made. I’ve made a few large deposits and was trading for about 3 months using the arbitrage strategy for some time. My total balance was around 1.2K BTC (bitcoin veterans know how it’s possible) at the beginning of September, and everything went pretty fine until the middle September, when I’ve received the message claimed that my account was blocked because of the several suspicious login attempts, which confused me a lot. My account was protected by a very complicated password, 2FA and the email that I’ve never used anywhere else.

I’ve contacted Binance support as soon as I’ve noted the message from them, in order to clarify this issue. They have asked me to verify my account and pass a KYC (my account wasn’t verified before), in order to prove my identity and show that the name that I’ve provided with them matches with my real name. I’ve provided them with the documents, but during our negotiation, they have changed the reason of blocking of my account to the “internal investigation process.” As for now, my funds are locked by Binance, and every single time when I’m reaching them out they keep telling me that my account now is a subject of the investigation, and that I have to contact the local law enforcement if I conduct the reason of block unwarranted.

Surely, I’ve already contacted a lawyer, in order to speed up the process of getting an access to my funds, however, I still can not find a reason of this block by Binance. Anyways, this message is a notification for every trader that one has to avoid he exchange, if they want to have an access to their funds.

P.S.: Funds are not SAFU, guys.

I feel this entire post is one big troll let's take one fact at a time, if you have 1200 bitcoins do you come here to rant or simply focus on legal ways to get your money back. Then in his own admission he has to buy a bitcointalk account, and the rank he's brought is a newbie anyone could have made a normal account and posted it, if you're for real and have contacted a lawyer then ask him to deal with it cause no one here can do a better job. Also check this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2642310.msg27546553#msg27546553 why would a 1200 coin holder participate in this lmao.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:22:11 PM

Surely, I’ve already contacted a lawyer, in order to speed up the process of getting an access to my funds, however, I still can not find a reason of this block by Binance. Anyways, this message is a notification for every trader that one has to avoid he exchange, if they want to have an access to their funds.

Are you really here to warn other members or are you just putting some dent on Binance's reputation? Either way your accusation will be much more effective if you have put some proof that you really held 1200 BTC in your Binance account, as simply putting an email of their help desk/customer support is not a valid proof, your account might be locked for some other reason which does not involve your alleged 1200 BTC. Other people are also saying the truth, why did you bought a newbie account? And I don't see any newbie restrictions here in this section? You are just making yourself not believable for most of the members here.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:44:50 PM

Hello everyone,

I would like to share my story with the Bitcointalk community, in order to notify you that anyone may simply be scammed by Binance exchange with no access to their funds.

To begin with, I’ve created a Binance account this May for arbitrage trading via their API through the bot that I’ve made. I’ve made a few large deposits and was trading for about 3 months using the arbitrage strategy for some time. My total balance was around 1.2K BTC (bitcoin veterans know how it’s possible) at the beginning of September, and everything went pretty fine until the middle September, when I’ve received the message claimed that my account was blocked because of the several suspicious login attempts, which confused me a lot. My account was protected by a very complicated password, 2FA and the email that I’ve never used anywhere else.

I’ve contacted Binance support as soon as I’ve noted the message from them, in order to clarify this issue. They have asked me to verify my account and pass a KYC (my account wasn’t verified before), in order to prove my identity and show that the name that I’ve provided with them matches with my real name. I’ve provided them with the documents, but during our negotiation, they have changed the reason of blocking of my account to the “internal investigation process.” As for now, my funds are locked by Binance, and every single time when I’m reaching them out they keep telling me that my account now is a subject of the investigation, and that I have to contact the local law enforcement if I conduct the reason of block unwarranted.

There must be something wrong, you should contact their support i'm sure they will help you because as long as i know binance has a really great service.

yes i think so.There is something went wrong. I got surprised cause it is huge amount of btc .I also trade on Binanace and its a great platform .I didn't occur anything like this .So i think you should contact with support welly .Hope you will find solution.

thuat86

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:54:11 PM

Hello everyone,

My friend got the same issue. He wrote a support request, submitted proof documents. After few days, he got unlocked
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:16:38 PM

It is not much of a surprise that such big of a amount is going trough very high level of checking , any small detail could lead to their current actions. But since Binance is legitimate company and is based in Malta, I am sure that you will be able to access your funds trough legal means.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: