Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:37:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Explosive devices sent to Bill/Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, George Soros, CNN  (Read 7245 times)
bluefirecorp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:01:14 AM

It seems certain users are entirely blind to reality. If you can't even piece together the victims of attacks or notice calls of violence from certain individuals, you're gonna have a rough time in the real world.

Pretty bad when a single individual can literally call for violence, but no one holds that individual accountable.

Another right-winger ran into a bunch of protesters, killing 1 girl... after he watched a clip on Fox News promoting running over protesters with your car like the Muslims were doing
https://money.cnn.com/2017/08/15/media/daily-caller-fox-news-video-car-crashing-liberal-protesters/index.html

See, at points like this, I think we should hold those accountable for inciting violence. Do you think, without this news story, that an individual would do the same?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 11:51:01 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 12:13:03 PM by TECSHARE

And the sweeping it under the rug begins...

"Some Suspected Mail Bombs Were Not Capable of Exploding, Others Yet to Be Analyzed, Officials Say"
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/investigations/Mail-Bombs-Biden-De-Niro-Clinton-FBI-Obama-Florida-New-York-City-Delaware-Washington-Investigation-498562021.html?

Notice not one official statement positively confirming actual explosives, only lots of liberties by the author as well as "sources" who remain unnamed.

It seems certain users are entirely blind to reality. If you can't even piece together the victims of attacks or notice calls of violence from certain individuals, you're gonna have a rough time in the real world.

Pretty bad when a single individual can literally call for violence, but no one holds that individual accountable.

Another right-winger ran into a bunch of protesters, killing 1 girl... after he watched a clip on Fox News promoting running over protesters with your car like the Muslims were doing
https://money.cnn.com/2017/08/15/media/daily-caller-fox-news-video-car-crashing-liberal-protesters/index.html

See, at points like this, I think we should hold those accountable for inciting violence. Do you think, without this news story, that an individual would do the same?

Do you have an actual rebuke or just moral grandstanding and a series of character attacks ?
MoonCrypt

Activity: 247
Merit: 16

Learn and Grow

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:36:02 PM
Merited by TECSHARE (1)

who is playing with the top figures head now ? because to me i see it as another game or conspiracy to be able to get the better part of the country audience, distract and perform the real deal!! so for me am not really focused on what was sent but why was such a display done when its sure to get public awareness!! my Question remains what is the next play card?

The individual has gotten the first result
next!! should be what every security agencies should be anticipating

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 01:54:31 PM

who is playing with the top figures head now ? because to me i see it as another game or conspiracy to be able to get the better part of the country audience, distract and perform the real deal!! so for me am not really focused on what was sent but why was such a display done when its sure to get public awareness!! my Question remains what is the next play card?

You make a very good point. In the security field this kind of behavior could be characterized as "probing" or eliciting a false alarm. It usually serves 2 main functions. To desensitize the targets/security forces for an actual attack in the hope that they will treat it carelessly next time, and to observe the response of the security forces to the act. Again the narrative is not yet clear, but this could be some type of probing here. That would suggest that there are bigger things to come.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:09:36 PM

Authorities have made an arrest in relation to this.

We will probably find out his political affiliations soon and potentially his motives.
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:11:43 PM

We will probably find out his political affiliations soon and potentially his motives.

I can't wait to find out. Then we will see if the old saying is true. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:11:55 PM

You make a very good point. In the security field this kind of behavior could be characterized as "probing" or eliciting a false alarm. It usually serves 2 main functions. To desensitize the targets/security forces for an actual attack in the hope that they will treat it carelessly next time, and to observe the response of the security forces to the act. Again the narrative is not yet clear, but this could be some type of probing here. That would suggest that there are bigger things to come.

They found 2 more packages today.

With 12 devices intact and at Quantico there is a treasure trove of evidence for the FBI to asses.  Electrical tape is a fucking magnet for DNA lol.  

By mailing these things and the devices not going off there is going to be soooooo much evidence that they are going to catch this guy/s.

When they do catch him/them they will face 30 years in prison for each package sent if convicted.  IOW when they get these nut jobs and convict them they will spend the rest of their lives in jail.

Sauce??
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:15:09 PM

Sauce??
https://www.foxnews.com/us/suspect-arrested-in-florida-in-connection-with-suspicious-packages-sent-to-democrats
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 03:18:13 PM

No we won't, unless of course it supports the mainstream narrative. If it is anything else it will be buried like Las Vegas.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:21:13 PM

I don't understand they say they arrested someone but then later in the article say they have 24 teams looking for the culprit?
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 03:36:26 PM

I don't understand they say they arrested someone but then later in the article say they have 24 teams looking for the culprit?

I think it is safe to assume, given the scale of this event, it is likely there are multiple suspects.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:39:24 PM

That is probably because they edited the article in a hurry to report on the news. This has been reported by multiple major news organizations.

No we won't, unless of course it supports the mainstream narrative. If it is anything else it will be buried like Las Vegas.
I am not sure about this. There is very little information available in regards to the Vegas shooting and there are more than one MSM organization with compeating ideology.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:46:08 PM

That is probably because they edited the article in a hurry to report on the news. This has been reported by multiple major news organizations.

Ya everyone is picking it up and reporting on it now, thanks.
bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:59:26 PM

Ahahaha, the maga bomber was caught Wink

Right wing extremist -- wait guys, wait until he's declared guilty before calling him a criminal.

Inb4:
This is just a left-wing setup by the FBI and other agencies to target Trump!!!!!!!!!

===

Christ, the guy's car shows he was the epitome of metal security:

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:05:30 PM

Christ, the guy's car shows he was the epitome of metal security:

Well, that's definitely a Likely Suspect!

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 04:09:14 PM

So there was no devious Democratic plot to subvert the midterms?

Let me guess, mentally ill individual, harmless joke with some metal parts and wires, definitely not domestic terrorism.

A law enforcement source told Fox News that the suspect is a white male in his 50s, a former New Yorker, who lives in Aventura, Florida, who had prior arrests for terroristic threats. Several of the packages went through a U.S. postal facility in Opa-locka, which is less than 10 miles from Aventura.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/suspect-arrested-in-florida-in-connection-with-suspicious-packages-sent-to-democrats

A law enforcement official identified the suspect as Cesar Sayoc, 56, of Aventura, Fla. The official said Mr. Sayoc had a criminal history and ties to the New York area.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/26/nyregion/cnn-cory-booker-pipe-bombs-sent.html
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 04:16:33 PM

So there was no devious Democratic plot to subvert the midterms?

Let me guess, mentally ill individual, harmless joke with some metal parts and wires, definitely not domestic terrorism.

A law enforcement source told Fox News that the suspect is a white male in his 50s, a former New Yorker, who lives in Aventura, Florida, who had prior arrests for terroristic threats. Several of the packages went through a U.S. postal facility in Opa-locka, which is less than 10 miles from Aventura.

No, of course not! This certainly doesn't turn every conservative into a potential suspect or elicit sympathy for the left casting them as victims as their own REAL violence is increasingly exposed, so very conveniently before mid terms. This doesn't serve the left AT ALL!

I guess this guy was smart enough to carry out a nationwide coordinated attack, all without blowing himself or anyone else up, but he is not smart enough to know that none of these people open their own mail, or that attacking Democrats just before midterms would have a contradictory affect to the ideology he supposedly holds.

It all makes perfect sense! He would have got away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids! 
bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:21:40 PM

I wonder if those conspiracy nuts are going to apologize for their attacks of "left-wing" individuals. Claiming it's a "false flag operation by the left" instead of accepting the reality of the situation.

I'm absolutely amazed we didn't see the fake news here that was circulating the internet yesterday.

==

It's crazy some people here are defending a domestic terrorist.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 04:21:56 PM

No, of course not! This certainly doesn't turn every conservative into a potential suspect or elicit sympathy for the left casting them as victims as their own REAL violence is increasingly exposed, so very conveniently before mid terms. This doesn't serve the left AT ALL!

I guess this guy was smart enough to carry out a nationwide coordinated attack, all without blowing himself or anyone else up, but he is not smart enough to know that none of these people open their own mail, or that attacking Democrats just before midterms would have a contradictory affect to the ideology he supposedly holds.

It all makes perfect sense! He would have got away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!  

He definitely isn't smart. Sending a package without getting caught is pretty much impossible, particularly for someone already known to the authorities. He seems to be a registered Republican though and has a history of being a criminal and a conspiracy nutjob.

Why would he help Democrats?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2018/oct/26/pipe-bombs-latest-live-news-updates-arrest-florida

Suspect Cesar Sayoc is a registered Republican with an extensive criminal history who appears to have owned dry cleaning and catering businesses, NBC News reported, citing public records.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 04:24:31 PM

I am not sure about this. There is very little information available in regards to the Vegas shooting and there are more than one MSM organization with compeating ideology.

Like I said... buried. The Vegas shooter was linked with not only ISIS, but ANTIFA.

He definitely wasn't smart. Sending a package without getting caught is pretty much impossible, particularly for someone already known to the authorities. He seems to be a registered Republican though and has a history of being a conspiracy nutjob.

Why would he help Democrats?

I said the results helped Democrats, not that this man purposely helped them. I also clearly explained how this benefits them, and does not at all benefit conservatives, of which this man supposedly is.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: