Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:28:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is your full time job?  (Read 2995 times)
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:33:44 PM

Hey guys. Today I want to discuss the theme related to work. Do you have a full time job and crypto is just an additional way to earn money? Or you are working with crypto everyday and It takes all your time. If so how much do you earn per month? Interesting to learn more about crypto investors.
I initially saw Crypto only as a side income, but for now Crypto is far more profitable than my main job so I am full time working in Crypto and it's great if you master Crypto.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Airelves09

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 02:33:55 PM

Everyone should give consideration to work and life. If encryption does not affect your normal work and life. You can consider part-time job. If you think encryption can bring you a lot of profit in the future. Then you can consider full-time. As long as we believe in giving, there will be rewards.

gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:36:43 PM

Hey guys. Today I want to discuss the theme related to work. Do you have a full time job and crypto is just an additional way to earn money? Or you are working with crypto everyday and It takes all your time. If so how much do you earn per month? Interesting to learn more about crypto investors.

Before, when the market was very attractive with crypto prices so high, I was tempted to give up my stable job and planned on quitting it and concentrate in crypto. But the unpredictable nature of crypto made me realize I can't rely on it knowing that I have responsibilities. I think it was a good decision for me as the crypto market has gone down very have this year. I may have regretted my decision if a left my job.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:37:39 PM

I saw this question many times, it's totally depend from you mate, if you want have good income from crypto you should spend all of your time in crypto, however if you just want additional income you can spend 2-4 hours per day and also you can had a fulltime job.
I think relying on Crypto as a full time job is not a good idea because the market conditions are very unstable and can change at any time, there is also no guarantee that you will get income,but it's all up to you

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:37:49 PM

There was a time when I worked full time with the bounty. Between late 2017 to April 2018. But now I have to look for another job outside because the bounty now does not really bring much money like before. And it's not enough to pay for my life

juperos

Activity: 459

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:38:29 PM

I only spend 4 hours a day reading the news about Crypto and working on ICO projects. I really do not like technology because I do not really understand it. I tried to read more about this technology but it made me more confused. I think I should just join the bounty campaign to make money.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:39:09 PM

Its not. Its just a hobby for me. Some people really looking like a full time job to crypto. However , we will see its really becoming job or not.

lalabotax

Activity: 1512
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:40:32 PM

it's hard for me if I have to think of crypto as a full-time job, it certainly takes time to produce results that I can't predict. I better do daily crypto trading and that can be done on my gadget application. this is easier and can do other activities

HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:43:21 PM

It can not be a full time job come on. Who is doing do that? Maybe mining can be but its very less now. Dont spend too much time on crypto.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:45:42 PM

I can not call it work, rather a hobby that brings bonuses. I like it, learn new projects, new standards and technologies. Understand trends. Heh, what else to do in this crazy world?  Grin

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:47:43 PM

currently I am in crypto as a full time worker. don't know any other industry with such high profitability.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:57:16 PM

I had wanted to make cryptocurrency my full-time job but am skeptical if the realities of life can be taken care with cryptocurrencies. I work very hard to earn tokens as a future investment
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:58:00 PM

Not. crypto doesn't spend 1 full day. for me crypto is just an additional job to add income. yes I do crypto every day but not takes all of time. but there are also those who don't have a full time job and only working in crypto
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:58:58 PM

I do not do as much cryptocurrency as I would like, but I hope that I will continue to do cryptocurrency, because I think that this is a very profitable business and that it is a necessity to do cryptocurrency.

miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:19:36 PM

It's a bad idea to make cryptocurrency a full time job because of its volatility. The profit is not that certain but the profit is good. I would be wise to just get a real job and help your countries economy more and make cryptocurrency a hobby or a side job.

fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:21:08 PM

To sit at home and make money on cryptocurrency as the main job you need some kind of government regulation of the cryptocurrency. Unfortunately, in most States such regulation has not been worked out.Therefore, you may face big problems in taxes,pensions, alimony and others. So while this is my hobby.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:22:20 PM

Oh yes, we work full time for crypto projects, specially potential projects after checking their info and company.
When you invested 5000-10000 USD in an ICO, you want to support it 24/24 ^^
Our favorite ICO is Organicco: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3379079
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:25:02 PM

don't risk too much, we know that cryptocurrency has no certainty. we should always have plan B for business matters.
This is wiser for your finances, the main job is still needed.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:27:32 PM

i think its depend the available time that you have. in my case i have a lot of time to do something in crypto world because for now i dont have a regular day job., but i think this kind of job is not really replacement for a regular day job. thats only my opinion.
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:37:48 PM

Yes, i have full time job and i do trade crypto every day in few exchangers like Idex, Hitbtc, yobit, Bittrex etc. I like more to involve than my real job, because it has opened my life change earning door that is not possible from a job. To be success in crypto, you must do regular research on crypto and adhere with this profession of trade.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: