Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:18:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is your full time job?  (Read 3000 times)
NikoF (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 8

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 03:47:09 PM

Hey guys. Today I want to discuss the theme related to work. Do you have a full time job and crypto is just an additional way to earn money? Or you are working with crypto everyday and It takes all your time. If so how much do you earn per month? Interesting to learn more about crypto investors.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:18:14 PM

To achieve excellent benefits with cryptocurrency, it should be given a lot of time , if you deal with cryptocurrency little time you will not be able to earn a good reward.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:27:25 PM

To achieve excellent benefits with cryptocurrency, it should be given a lot of time , if you deal with cryptocurrency little time you will not be able to earn a good reward.

Yes I agree that we need to give lot of time for crypto earnings. In my opinion it's better to keep crypto trading as a second investment for a safe zone. Who knows anything can happen in future if you are investing today all of a sudden it goes down for a long you need to wait for sure. Well posting in this forum will not satisfy your monthly income then mining too plays seasaw game most of the times. So it's better to plan crypto as a second investment.

Am I spamming? Report me!
CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:29:16 PM

I am not too confident still about this market, so making it a full time job doesn't seem like an option to me, atleast now.
I consider myself a newbie and a lot of my time is invested in research and reading.
Patrix_1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:30:15 PM

Right now it is the full time job. The market is falling and we need to get the most tokens, that we can grab. Because the end of red times is near and now it is the perfect time to invest a lot in crypto currencies. The bulls are coming guys!
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:32:00 PM

Hey guys. Today I want to discuss the theme related to work. Do you have a full time job and crypto is just an additional way to earn money? Or you are working with crypto everyday and It takes all your time. If so how much do you earn per month? Interesting to learn more about crypto investors.
While I do not want to do that cryptocurrency was my main job. I do not see in this direction great stability. My main job consistently brings me a certain income, which the cryptocurrency industry cannot provide. Perhaps I will soon change my mind, but for now cryptocurrency remains my hobby.

doroshok1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:33:30 PM

I have cryptography as a side job. There are people who are engaged in cryptocurrency as a full-time job, but it requires a lot of knowledge. And I, as a beginner, can only deal with cryptocurrency part-time. And I believe that there are risks that do not allow to make it the main work.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:34:43 PM

I saw this question many times, it's totally depend from you mate, if you want have good income from crypto you should spend all of your time in crypto, however if you just want additional income you can spend 2-4 hours per day and also you can had a fulltime job.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:45:01 PM

Your earnings in crypto will depends on your resources and your efforts. Making crypto as your full time job has no assurance that your earnings is enough to support your daily needs as the market is too volatile not unless you invest huge amount of money and you do day trading. I only consider crypto as my part time job for my extra income and I use my earnings in bounty to invest on those good coins.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:56:36 PM

most combine the two. however, i have heard that if one has no space for stepping back he will find any opportunity to succeed. i'm not telling you to leave your job but just think about your productivity

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:59:41 PM

I have a job at the office and the bounty is just a part-time job when I get home. There are lots of bounty players and trading full time, It's really hard and stressful to do so. With a part-time job, my income is not calculated on a monthly basis. About 3-4 months I get about 1000$

asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 02:02:55 PM

Crypto just my additional work, I know that work into crypto no need many requirement, just internet and device. So, I doing bounties and some trade just when I get free time.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:08:12 PM

In some of us here we still do have a day job and doing bounties is just an option for us to have additional income, but for others such as bounty managers, blockchain developers, admins and moderators then I would say that this is their job already that relates to cryptocurrency so if a person would want to be working full time they would need to have skill sets such as the ones that I have mentioned and gain reputation then they can make it as a full time job.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:10:54 PM

Yes I have my full time job and managing my business and crypto is just my additional way to make money.

I have put a good portion of my total life savings to bitcoin because I believe that it will boom again like what happened last year. And I've been waiting for that day to come that it will surpass those all time high days. If my business runs stable and needs less supervision I might go full time with crypto.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:12:15 PM

I do not spend full time for Cryptocurrency. I have another hobby that is trading real estate. I just think this is a potential market and I can make a lot of money from it. I usually only earn $ 600 per month and that's a pretty low number. Hopefully when the market grows, I will make more money.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:16:44 PM

Yes I have a full-time job and crypto is my extra earning because I know that crypto is volatile, it doesn't have consistency in terms of value, you need to have a regular income to sustain your daily needs, just like now which is a bear period, the difficulty in earning is high.
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:23:09 PM

Yes, I spend most of the day learning about crypto, not just for bounty. But about mining. I have a little trouble learning about mining. My condition is far from the location to purchase mining tools, and the unstable internet network makes me overwhelmed for mining. I studied 100% on the internet, there was no friend to ask about mining. Maybe we can share complete information about mining. Cry Cry Cry
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:27:09 PM

I do crypto as part time, for my rank my estimated profit for signature campaign is $4000 per year.  I used year as basis because some campaign lasts more than 3 months.
micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:30:36 PM

If you need to feed the family. Then it can't be work. The timing of payments is unknown. Projects may not pay. The baby needs to be fed. But if you are a student who travels the world. This is for you. You can work anywhere and you can always earn money on bread.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:31:58 PM

I've been in crypto for years and to be honest it helps me a lot in terms of financial aspect that even made to quit my regular job because I want to focus in crypto to earn more, at first it is really doing well but when the market is down and getting worst there is no other option but to look for job to patch up my daily expenses. It is better to have both.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: