Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:39:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A call for Intellectual Romanticist attention  (Read 384 times)
jacee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:05:59 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2018, 03:55:08 AM by jacee
Merited by OgNasty (1)

Intellectual Romanticist asked me to create a signature for abe token back in August and said that they will pay me before Sept. 20.
Up until now I received no payment from them and he said that the dev have not yet sent him the funds to pay me with.
I understand thst as a bounty manager, there'll be cases where he will not have access to the campaigns fund but as a bounty manager, he also have to ensure that he pays the people he asks services from.

He then said that even if I made the deal with him, he don't have the money to pay me because it not his project so I can't accuse him of scamming.

Is this correct?
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1274

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 06:09:54 PM

Intellectual Romanticist asked me to create a signature for abe token back in August and said that they will pay me before Sept. 20.
Up until now I received no payment from them and he said that the dev have not yet sent him the funds to pay me with.
I understand thst as a bounty manager, there'll be cases where he will not have access to the campaigns fund but as a bounty manager, he also have to ensure that he pays the people he asks services from.

He then said that even if I made the deal with him, he don't have the miney to pay me because it not his project so I can't accuse him of scamming.

Is this correct?
If he is a bounty manager then he might not pay you or any other participant as bounty manager usually check task of the hunter, give stakes and calculate their earnings. But if he take any service from anyone either himself or on behalf of any project he is responsible for the payment.

Edit: As Intellectual Romanticist directly took service from you and you have no deal with the team he is responsible to pay you. Though I think he willnot pay as already received negative trust.
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1823
Merit: 2793

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 07:09:30 PM

He then said that even if I made the deal with him, he don't have the miney to pay me because it not his project so I can't accuse him of scamming.

Is this correct?

IMO, if he made the deal with you, he (and his account) should be held responsible for that deal. If he has proof to show the developers not paying him for an agreement they had, he'd have to show that proof against the devs account in order to substantiate that claim.

Do you have proof of the agreement and any terms or conditions that may have been set?

Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:01:02 AM

He then said that even if I made the deal with him, he don't have the money to pay me because it not his project so I can't accuse him of scamming.

Is this correct?
Nope his reasoning is flawed like what ibminer said he is responsible and it doesn't matter if the project developers didn't game him money to pay, he is the one who made a transaction to you that is why you are personally dealing with Intellectual Romanticist not the developers itself. He is liable for your fees and he should pay it. Same thing goes to participants who was not paid by the bounty hunters, they are the ones who gets tagged by DT members as they are also responsible for ensuring that participants gets the pay they deserve for the campaign, and your situation is not exempted by it.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Intellectual Romanticist

Activity: 283
Merit: 23

TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 06:02:48 AM

Is this correct?
If he is a bounty manager then he might not pay you or any other participant as bounty manager usually check task of the hunter, give stakes and calculate their earnings. But if he take any service from anyone either himself or on behalf of any project he is responsible for the payment.

Edit: As Intellectual Romanticist directly took service from you and you have no deal with the team he is responsible to pay you. Though I think he willnot pay as already received negative trust.

I may have a  negative trust but that is not money or scamming related. That has something to do with SELF-Righteous jumping to conclusion OLD members of Bitcointalk. Anyway, you are always free to review that negative trust, right?

Intellectual Romanticist
Intelligence Wisdom Courage Honor Integrity Consistency Strength Perseverance Romance
Abe Token | Ethereum Limited | Citereum | Bitcoin One | ExpressCoin
Intellectual Romanticist

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 06:08:38 AM

Is this correct?

I gave you my mobile number a long time ago so we can communicate more properly.
I have not received any text from you.

Telegram, I have maximum number of groups/channels and I may have forgotten about the Sig contract which results to me failing to contact you proactively.
This issue could have been fixed privately.

You should have exhausted all possible manners of contacting me instead of seeking attention here.
We live in the same country which means  it's very cheap and a lot easier for you to contact me via my mobile number.

NOTA BENE: I DO NOT HAVE THE SIG CODES YET. SO IT IS NOT AS BAD AS IT LOOKS LIKE.

Intellectual Romanticist
Intelligence Wisdom Courage Honor Integrity Consistency Strength Perseverance Romance
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3441

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 05:51:57 PM

I may have a  negative trust but that is not money or scamming related.
Look again (your recent negative rating falls into that category).

Based on the following line, I have to disagree with you:

You should have exhausted all possible manners of contacting me instead of seeking attention here.
He/she did the right thing...

NOTA BENE: I DO NOT HAVE THE SIG CODES YET. SO IT IS NOT AS BAD AS IT LOOKS LIKE.
Just because you don't have them (signatures) "yet", it doesn't mean you can ignore the whole situation ("jacee" invested his/her time for creating those signatures and up to this point, you've done nothing to ensure those efforts aren't wasted).

jacee, you might want to add a visual evidence as well (even if it's in Tagalog)...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Intellectual Romanticist

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 02:18:58 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 02:45:59 PM by Intellectual Romanticist

I may have a  negative trust but that is not money or scamming related.
Look again (your recent negative rating falls into that category).
Recent? You're making it look like I got more than 1. I was buying an account for a client of mine. Didn't know about Copper Membership back then.
Also, I knew selling accts was LEGAL in this forum. But I did not know a subculture of "redtrusting" buyers and sellers exists.
My redtrust was ignorance related, not money related. It is only money related on the imagination of jumping-to-conclusion people.

Based on the following line, I have to disagree with you:
Scamming is something for nothing. A delayed payment is different from an actual scam. Because I haven't gained anything since I don't have the codes yet.

He/she did the right thing...
LOL. Just because you say it is right, doesn't mean it is. Even state courts prefer people solving their problems privately and peacefully.

Just because you don't have them (signatures) "yet", it doesn't mean you can ignore the whole situation ("jacee" invested his/her time for creating those signatures and up to this point, you've done nothing to ensure those efforts aren't wasted).
I am not ignoring it. Never did. I explained the situation. Read again. And what made you say "I have done NOTHING"? Never in his original post was mentioned anything about me doing nothing. Do you know how many times a day I beg the dev to provide the funds? Tells me you are one of those who jump to conclusion in the blink of an eye. LOL.

Payment has been made 24 hours ago. TXHASH. Payment was made NOT because of this post but because there is fund already.

Intellectual Romanticist
Intellectual Romanticist

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 02:26:21 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 02:44:03 PM by Intellectual Romanticist

Calling the attention of Vod. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=30747

You IMMEDIATELY AND EXCITEDLY redtrusted me for an ONGOING issue. A moron of the highest order. Couldn't you just wait if the issue is going to be resolved? You accused me of nonpayment for a late payment?
If anyone should have redtrusted me, that should be the Sig maker, NOT YOU.
EPAL.

You redtrusted me on 10/25. This thread was posted on 10/24. Tells me after reading the thread, you immediately redtrusted me. Are you a police of Bitcointalk? LOL.

Intellectual Romanticist
Intellectual Romanticist

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 02:41:19 PM

Is this correct?
Nope his reasoning is flawed like what ibminer said he is responsible and it doesn't matter if the project developers didn't game him money to pay, he is the one who made a transaction to you that is why you are personally dealing with Intellectual Romanticist not the developers itself. He is liable for your fees and he should pay it. Same thing goes to participants who was not paid by the bounty hunters, they are the ones who gets tagged by DT members as they are also responsible for ensuring that participants gets the pay they deserve for the campaign, and your situation is not exempted by it.

Didnt see this comment the first time I saw this thread. It is not flawed. How can I pay if I dont have money? Can you cook friend chicken without chicken?
I couldn't pay because I was waiting for the money promised by the dev. Simple.

If dev ran away, I will pay him with my PERSONAL money. But dev is still trying to keep his promise.

Intellectual Romanticist
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 10:23:43 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2018, 04:08:12 AM by TECSHARE

Is this correct?

Didnt see this comment the first time I saw this thread. It is not flawed. How can I pay if I dont have money? Can you cook friend chicken without chicken?

If dev ran away, I will pay him with my PERSONAL money. But dev is still trying to keep his promise.

I am a graphic designer and have gone through the almost exact situation the op has here before on the forums. Intellectual Romanticist was acting as an agent of the project, and thus took responsibility upon himself to fulfil an agreement for services. The fact that you have no money, or the dev ran off is not an excuse. If you don't have money on hand to pay for services DO NOT SOLICIT THEM. I would suggest you arrange some kind of payment plan with jacee that is mutually agreeable. However you need to keep in mind you are in the wrong here, so really it should more be them telling you how it should happen, but all you need to do to fix that is pay jacee for their services.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 01:40:42 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4)

If you are able to pay him with your PERSONAL money then you ought to do so. Considering that you're saying you would pay jacee regardless, why wait?

Given that you have enough faith to believe that the dev will cover the design costs, you thereby be able to pay jacee without a doubt in your mind that you will be sufficiently compensated after the fact.

Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:50:00 PM

If you are able to pay him with your PERSONAL money then you ought to do so. Considering that you're saying you would pay jacee regardless, why wait?

Given that you have enough faith to believe that the dev will cover the design costs, you thereby be able to pay jacee without a doubt in your mind that you will be sufficiently compensated after the fact.
He was also being tagged handling the telegram channel of ETHL (Ethereum LImited) project that for now the team had dissappeared and even him as the telegram admin for ETHL. There were few of them that has gone mad at the project for they had been scammed and sad part they could not trace the team but there is a name that has appeared on tracing the team which one was called as Mark Lester Miranda on his facebook account.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: