Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:16:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a max amount of 0.4BTC can pay back about 0.09BTC/month  (Read 177 times)
CrypThinkerton (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:07:07 PM

Hello dear community,

I'm looking to invest in altcoins specifically Graft (GRFT) and Wagerr (WGR) and maybe some BTC and ETH. The portfolio should look like this: 70% GRAFT 15% Wagerr and 10% Bitcoin and 5% Ethereum.

I have 500€ per month that I can freely use to pay back the loan.

Currently I have 400€ in altcoins that I can put up as colleteral.
On November 1st I'll be investing another 200€.
That alone should allow me to get a loan of 450ish $ or 0.08BTC.

However my idea was that the loan will be invested in Altcoins also meaning that the loan itself should count as colleteral so if I put up 600€ that should allow me to get 3000€ ish or 0.6BTC.

But since this is the first loan I receive I want to proof that I'm trustworthy first so I'm looking for a max of 0.4BTC.

I can pay using bank transfer however fees may apply.
I think the best way to pay would be bitcoin what do you guys think? I live in Germany. I'm from Germany.

We only have a deal if we find a trustworthy Escrow.

Can provide ID and Bank account history.

Best Regards
CrypThinkerton
LoyceMobile

Activity: 1656
Merit: 687

LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 06:25:35 PM

Are you trying to reinvent fractional banking for crypto? Even if this works, you multiply your risk.

Why don't you invest with money you own instead of money you don't have?

LoyceV on the road Advertise here for LN Don't deal with this account (exception)
Advertise here for LN Tip my kids Exchange LN (20 coins). 1% fee. No KYC <€50/month
My useful topics: Meritt & Trust & Moreee Art Advertise here for LN Foru[url=https://bitcointalk.org/m
praine

Activity: 89
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:43:32 PM

Hello dear community,

I'm looking to invest in altcoins specifically Graft (GRFT) and Wagerr (WGR) and maybe some BTC and ETH. The portfolio should look like this: 70% GRAFT 15% Wagerr and 10% Bitcoin and 5% Ethereum.

However my idea was that the loan will be invested in Altcoins also meaning that the loan itself should count as colleteral so if I put up 600€ that should allow me to get 3000€ ish or 0.6BTC.

But since this is the first loan I receive I want to proof that I'm trustworthy first so I'm looking for a max of 0.4BTC

So your idea is to put up 600€ worth of collateral and get a 3000€ loan? I understand that you're saying that the coins you are buying would be put towards collateral, and this is fine, but the lender would have to trust you to send those altcoins to an escrow after buying them, wouldn't they?

It could be arranged a bit differently, in that the lender buys the coins for you, and you send the extra 600€ worth of collateral to them (or an escrow) to keep the portfolio at a healthy margin. That way there are no trust issues when it comes to sending coins. Normally, I myself would be interested in such an arrangement, but the first two coins that you picked (particularly Wagerr) have very little liquidity and can get hit hard as a result of that. In that case the extra money that you send might not account for such a downswing, putting the lender in the red. Also, there are no reputable exchanges that you can buy that coin on.
CrypThinkerton (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:50:41 PM

Are you trying to reinvent fractional banking for crypto? Even if this works, you multiply your risk.

Why don't you invest with money you own instead of money you don't have?

I'm basically leveraging my portfolio which isn't that uncommon. More risk means higher chance of losing but that wouldn't change my situation at all.

It also means that all wins are multiplied by the Leverage.

The key thing for me is to come to good terms with a lender.
The risk should be on me, not the lender.

I'm fine with liquidating part of my portfolio if things go south.
CrypThinkerton (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:00:09 PM

Hello dear community,

But since this is the first loan I receive I want to proof that I'm trustworthy first so I'm looking for a max of 0.4BTC

So your idea is to put up 600€ worth of collateral and get a 3000€ loan? I understand that you're saying that the coins you are buying would be put towards collateral, and this is fine, but the lender would have to trust you to send those altcoins to an escrow after buying them, wouldn't they?

It could be arranged a bit differently, in that the lender buys the coins for you, and you send the extra 600€ worth of collateral to them (or an escrow) to keep the portfolio at a healthy margin. That way there are no trust issues when it comes to sending coins. Normally, I myself would be interested in such an arrangement, but the first two coins that you picked (particularly Wagerr) have very little liquidity and can get hit hard as a result of that. In that case the extra money that you send might not account for such a downswing, putting the lender in the red. Also, there are no reputable exchanges that you can buy that coin on.

Yes you're right.

I never intended to get the loan and buy the altcoins myself. That should be on the Lender or on a trustworthy Escrow.

Because I'm not expecting anyone to trust me without knowing me at all.

In my opinion Wagerr is a safe bet (pun intended).
Their mainnet has launched and their deflationary ecosystem is discouraging people from doing huge selloffs.

Also the liquidity is really good relative to the total market cap of just 20m.

My main concern is Graft. They don't have any customers yet and their software development is slooow.
Still a good investment in my opinion because they probably reached the bottom.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: