Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:31:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will there be good news welcoming the end of 2018?  (Read 1073 times)
warrior.coins22 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:44:49 PM

Now it is in October and the coming week is in early November. What do you expect with cryptocurrency prices and also the market situation on Desember 2018? Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:49:18 PM

I think that you should wait for good news to come. I think that the year will end with some changes which will be definitely good. I am sure that the end of the year will bring us profit
warrior.coins22 (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:57:55 PM

I think that you should wait for good news to come. I think that the year will end with some changes which will be definitely good. I am sure that the end of the year will bring us profit
Yes, of course we must hope so. Considering that the end of the year will come, I think it should give warm news to cryptocurrency lovers. Thank you for your positive expectations. Hopefully you will also benefit. Keep the spirit!!
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:15:11 PM

There is always good news but there is also bad news and Of course I expect cryptocurrency prices to rise and also good news in December. Anyway, Even though the current market conditions are not good but there are also many good news like Tencent and Huawei which are starting to adopt blockchain technology and also other good news in the crypto world (You can check here: https://www.ccn.com/) to get the latest news about crypto.

Like loveinberlin said for now we only can wait and see what will happen later this year. Sorry for my bad english!
Vieni

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:04:16 PM

i just happen to read the latest prediction of Tom Lee stating that he believes that Bitcoin will reach and potentially exceed a price of $20,000 in 2018. well this post https://toshitimes.com/tom-lee-predicts-20000-bitcoin-in-2018-says-emerging-markets-and-weakened-us-dollar-are-crucial/ was 2 months ago. but then who knows?  every crypto enthusiast are hoping that the end of 2018 will still bring good news.
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:25:03 PM

Well, who knows if there will be one or two. The point is everybody want this bullrun of a thing but what if the bullrun time decide to change when it occurs which means know one will call it a bullrun and we're here all waiting for the year end which I don't see any traces of good news, but it a new year already we can't really predict what's gonna happen. So let hope

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:30:45 PM

I think wise people are accumulating more and more coins during this extended bearish market, no one expected it to last for so long especially after a real rocking 2017, most probably market will take some more time ranging and will stay sideways till we see final upward movement and reversal.

VIP BTC

Activity: 375

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:33:16 PM

Now it is in October and the coming week is in early November. What do you expect with cryptocurrency prices and also the market situation on Desember 2018? Thank you.

I think 2018 is not a good year for cryptocurrency users. For most of the year, coin prices continued to decline. Even the new ICO also has a very low selling value. We hope that in 2019 there will be a change so that crypto prices continue to skyrocket.

coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:09:31 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 10:22:19 PM by coinbirds

I do expect some increase but  nothing spectacular to happen end of the year rather at  the beginning of 2019.
Some institutional investors should enter the market then. Many people were scared that they and panic when
bisdak40

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:24:15 PM

Expect up and down in prices of crypto's as it is the normal thing  Smiley.

If you expect a bull run this year-end then only time will tell as we can't predict what's the cryptocurrency status this coming few months.
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 10:31:36 PM

I do not expect too much in November when the market is still unstable. I hope that the market will stabilize and investors will start making investments in ICOs, and the pumps will come back. The market will be excited after long-term summer vacation.

bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:33:52 PM

I dont see that untill now. However bitcoin price will be stable price I think because the market is going large and accepted by more merchants. There will be new coins supported by big company that compete ethereum in the future with smart contract and backed by markets or products or services. Invest in new coins like that. It is potential to grow better than eth tokens. There are too many scammers use eth tokens to their ICO projects.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:35:50 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 10:49:48 PM by cryptonx

Expect up and down in prices of crypto's as it is the normal thing  Smiley.

If you expect a bull run this year-end then only time will tell as we can't predict what's the cryptocurrency status this coming few months.

people only can predic the market and hope if crypto market will be green again,,
in my opinion in this year we will not see a good price movement mate,,
but maybe we will see a little spike before the end of this year Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:38:04 PM

What is your target if the cryptocurrency is visited by a lot of good information? May I know if you have an investment place, where did you save your money to invest in? Good information doesn't always give a good effect on cryptocurrency price movements, and does not even affect a situation. So, it needs a lot of good information, especially a regulation from various companies and even a country and this can be ascertained that the cryptocurrency will change prices and even change the trend into a bull trend. However, we can't see it until now, hopefully in the future there will be come.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:40:50 PM

I expect the latest news about bitcoin ETF will come in early November and i expect it will be rejected by SEC and then be ready for another bearish trend dude. It's so difficult to avoid such dump again caused by bitcoin was getting so difficult to attract the US market. Remember we need a lot of potential markets to catch more market cap.
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 10:50:49 PM

Everyone wants news make the miracle like last year. If we remembered then last year bunch of news were running in the market at every stage. But this year every news make just downfall. Really I don't have hope this year regarding market.  Sad

Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:53:37 PM

Expect up and down in prices of crypto's as it is the normal thing  Smiley.

people only can predic the market and hope if crypto market will be green again,,
in my opinion in this year we will not see a good price movement mate,,
but maybe we will see a little spike before the end of this year Wink
I'd love to hear those good news coming into the crypto market and for that greener signs, the possible this is an effective results soon. For positivity we will see a much better price compared from now, so wait and be have patience.

acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:13:23 PM

Well, I'm hoping it doesn't be as my instincts have been saying all along. It seems we've lost much already and it's about time for a little bounce back or else we may get going down and down until a long time. Let's hope for the best buddy. Crypto is awesome Wink
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:17:24 PM

Not sure about the price , but there is loads of really good news coming out every day , but price dont react on them much . Not sure if this year will be the one that will bring btc back to 20k , but based on the news thats all over internet it should be already over 20k =D I think some really big institution is accumulating every day / week so nobody notice . And when there is enough for them , then we will see something as we did in 2017 December =D
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 03:19:16 AM

I am waiting for good news from November and December of this year, and I believe that in these two months there will be a bull market. Therefore, we need to be patient and wait.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  All
  Print  

Jump to: