Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:27:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will there be good news welcoming the end of 2018?  (Read 1073 times)
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:21:24 AM

Plenty of people expect a good winter season for cryptos but the truth is that no one really knows. We can only hold our positions and wait for the next rise to start whenever it happens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hessanseen

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:26:50 AM

I think this year will continue to decline, the market will continue to be amended, and I even think that the crypto market in 2019 will not be too optimistic, the market is a large bubble market.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:43:42 AM

I am waiting for some good news in the coming months. Hope to see the market green.

mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 03:52:40 AM

hoping, of course, that high rise. certainly, a lot of December expects such a large spike late last year because it's been almost one year did not feel his life market. for such cooperation may be there is no one knows for sure but still wish you the best of it is obvious. and now the stability of market value may also quite be a good sign.

elliuut

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:55:23 AM

There is a lot of speculation whereby prices are bound to increase due to things like Bakkt so hopefully prices will increase
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:58:59 AM

Now it is in October and the coming week is in early November. What do you expect with cryptocurrency prices and also the market situation on Desember 2018? Thank you.

So far the market looks too down to overcome the current situation but again we know very well this is a crypto stuff and anything can change here over the time. Even in the last year end, we saw bitcoin lurking around 5K USD and in the november-december month there was huge boom for it. No one expected that crypto will be like 100x there current prices and all. So lets cross our fingers and expect something similar to happen. There is one valid reason though as to why it booms in the year end and thats most of the people are getting their year earned money invested into the crypto to make it more for the next year. Also holidays will be coming along so people do try trading methods to earn some bucks. May be this time will be the same and at least it will reach the last years 80% prices.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:00:02 AM

Plenty of people expect a good winter season for cryptos but the truth is that no one really knows. We can only hold our positions and wait for the next rise to start whenever it happens.
For now there are no signs of shocking news, just be prepared with all the possibilities that occur. be patient, hope there is a positive
news that surprises many people. like approved ETFs, it will definitely make demand rise again.
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:02:34 AM

There is a lot of speculation whereby prices are bound to increase due to things like Bakkt so hopefully prices will increase
Crypto market is built based on speculation and predictions from the players. everyone does different presses, there are some that just follow the predictions of others. but I think those predictions will build the crypto market with increasing trade volume on the market.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:05:18 AM

We hope that there will be good news to bring the bull market back but i think that the golden time of cryptocurrency passed. The cryptocurrency market could only be back like it was in 2017 if there is big good news such as US launch its cryptocurrency, EU accept cryptocurrency payment, but these will not happen in following years.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:49:10 AM

I believe the only good news the year end will bring is the fact thay there will be a slight recovery from the market . The bad nees is that there might be another price drop before the recovery happens. There is not much hype on crypto for this year but there will new investors because a lot of people get their money or bonuses before the end of the year .

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:13:20 AM

I am waiting for good news from November and December of this year, and I believe that in these two months there will be a bull market. Therefore, we need to be patient and wait.

The good news Crypto Currency Market is still very active in the market, if we look back in 2017 at the same period, we can look for more possibilities in the market, Bitcoin remain stable on the market, as well as other ALT as posted, it maybe seen that some of the coins price value drops below 200$ as to Ethereum but this is just a market Volatility, or even a shift on investment by the traders in the market. But one should never discount the market correction after such market glitz or drops of its coins price value. i am still optimistic that once market correction stabilized, everything will come to a more favorable market trading in the near future or  for this last quarter of 2018. Lets be more Patient and monitor the market to protect our investment.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:37:03 AM

As for good news,we are all hoping to have it,nobody can be certain of what will happen at the end of the year.We are just been optimistic, and we hope that Lead us to a good end.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:40:43 AM

Now it is in October and the coming week is in early November. What do you expect with cryptocurrency prices and also the market situation on Desember 2018? Thank you.

We all want crypto have significant price action, it will help us to recovery asset and get income. News not helping this time, even came from bitcoin it self. Wait maybe good step but I'm afraid not the best strategy. Leave the market and come back again next year is right option or find another way make money out side crypto market. Chose the best for us and good luck all.

beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:07:37 AM

Everyone is waiting for the good news at the end of this year, so it will give a high price for the coins we hold, so every news that is available is expected to give a positive impression on the market. Surely this is very good for the potential development of each coin.

kiryamikronov

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:13:07 AM

News and now come out very nice, I think by December we will see even more news that will lead us to increase the price of the cryptocurrency. The market will definitely grow, I'm more worried about what happens next, whether we stay up or begin again red days.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:18:22 AM

It seems to me that there will be no news that can push the market up. We need to wait for 2019 and hope for the best. IMHO
Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 06:38:19 AM

Well it's obvious that everybody is anticipating the next bullrun, there have been a lot of speculations and predictions but nothing is getting better as bitcoin and ethereum prices dragging around a zone like forever but like its known that crypto is unpredictable, anything can happen at any moment which might be a good news for all.... The bullrun.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:34:00 AM

Everyone is waiting for the good news at the end of this year, so it will give a high price for the coins we hold, so every news that is available is expected to give a positive impression on the market. Surely this is very good for the potential development of each coin.
It is now the end of October, so the end of the year has come but the market is still not growing up, so do not expect too much in 2018, the market will be down and gloomy, hold and wait. Wait until 2019, then the market will give you a surprise.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:38:31 AM

To be honest, I temporarily let go of the market. I allow myself to look at it only once a month. I hope closer to the new year when I open it, it will grow. I do not want to be thrashed every day. We are waiting for growth. We really need it. Grin
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:49:13 AM

of course what I hope at the end of this year is that the prediction of most people will really happen, namely about the market recovery which is predicted to occur later this year, but that is only a prediction that will not necessarily occur especially in this crypto world. happened, whether it will recover or it will actually get worse, we don't know.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: