Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:30:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will there be good news welcoming the end of 2018?  (Read 1073 times)
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:16:03 AM

About the good news at the end of the year, there are many events take place at the end of the year, i was wondering if it will be a surprise to have the cryptocurrency to have a bullrun.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clipto

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:18:08 AM

For a few days I read an article, where it was said about a new platform that is going to be launched by Microsoft and Starbucks. They are going to launch an exchange platform till the end of the year and I hope it will draw a lot of new audience into the crypto space.
nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:21:10 AM

By the end of the year there should be a minimum growth that will give rise to an uptrend ! Today will be resolved the issue with ETF perhaps this will mark the beginning of growth.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:24:29 AM

Surely all are waiting for the good news at the end of this year, that crypto will rise and return to stable followed by coin - coin whose price increases as well and certainly hope that the development of cryptocurrency will be even better next year
Thomson-Winter

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:25:12 AM

We have the right to hope that by the end of the year there will be a good change for all investors and we will be making a lot of profits.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:25:57 AM

By the end of the year there should be a minimum growth that will give rise to an uptrend ! Today will be resolved the issue with ETF perhaps this will mark the beginning of growth.
fingers crossed like that, later this year menisakan 2 months, and until now the market is not too good. even judging the market tend to be stable there is no movement means. If until this year runs out and there is not a growth market, then all the predictions of many people who say the pump at the end of the year was wrong and all the predictions were not proven.

john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:27:49 AM

good news is still unpredictable right now, but we must remain confident and optimistic if in the end of 2018 it could be one of the best news if the cryptocurrency condition is in a normal position and it could be one of the profit providers.

viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:28:05 AM

About the good news at the end of the year, there are many events take place at the end of the year, i was wondering if it will be a surprise to have the cryptocurrency to have a bullrun.
i read in bitcoin news site bakkt launched etf futures on december, and other good news .if this realize maybe we will see bitcoin and other cryptocurrency price could recovered again although less than highest price ever.

jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:02:39 AM

- In the beginning of 2019 ETF should be approve.
Also Fidelity Investments will be launched Fidelity Digital Assets, new platform for trade and cold storage of BTC and ETH.

- 12 December should start Bakkt

- SEC is launched FinHub

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
Milka86

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:37:14 AM

I want to believe and expect only growth from the market and cryptocurrency. But unfortunately while that is good growth trends does not smell . But hope is always there and patience is the key. Must be growth, the only question is time and patience
ChadHuerta

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:25:20 AM

The stats might indicate some of that sort, but the volatility of the coin comes in the middle. It's a good news that the coins are now in a much stable position, so the good news might come all on a sudden.
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:41:35 AM

Same of course. I dont think market will change up or down. Its will save its sitaution like stabil normal line. We 'll see.

chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:10:38 PM

Big hope for this, but never put the very big hope because sometimes, your expectation will not meet. The reality will depend on how the people in crypto, how the market and exchange,a dn how everybody can change the circulation to be bigger in crypto. The market progress really influence each value of the tokens or coins. So, it determines how the crypto will be in the end of this year. Hopefully, the market can really meet the brighter day, the bull run.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:25:42 PM

For me, there is no better news by the fact that the electronic money market will recover and bitcoin prices will rise again. That is what I expect by the end of 2018. If the market really stands still I will decide to withdraw from the electronic money world. Successful investment continues, failure should stop.
ziac
Copper Member

Activity: 140

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:32:58 PM

Theres been alot of speculation about bakkt and ETF but nobody really knows when this things happen or whats the impact of those event means to crypto, we can wish for the best but nobody can predict the future.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:55:04 AM

I got no big expectations, I will be grateful if the price could stable because in the past few months the price really go wild and fall down a lot of time, I don't think we are going to see the hype like last year, the bakkt could be a turning point of bear market, hopefully it can bring changes to market

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:08:30 AM

That's right, because the current price is still very low and by the end of this year may actually have good news updated after the news of this pathetic decline. And I'm totally waiting for it to make a breakthrough by the end of 2018.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:13:45 AM

Will there be news welcome news? I think it is possible that prices will rise sharply after previous crises this year? Or a breakthrough milestone this year? I think it is possible that the high part is that people will lose profit after this year.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:43:55 AM

Guys, be realistic no 20 000 this year we will not see. Over the past year, we have seen gradual growth. And this year only price reduction. We need to wait for him to behave next year and start from this.
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:23:42 PM

I think, these facts (Bakkt, ETF, Fidelity Investments) clearly means that in 2019 institutional investors will come to the crypto market.
It s not means crazy bullrun, like in 2017, but sure means that these investors with big money have an interest in crypto.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: