Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 07:50:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Limited PayPal Account.. 458.52$ for 250$ BTC  (Read 182 times)
TedBun9876 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:03:14 AM

So I literally just opened a PayPal account for one trade with a guy I've known for a long time via internet to sell him a video game account I've been playing for about 15 years. Sold him the account. Funds in PayPal balance, ended up spending 200$ of it then boom, limited account, contacted them and asked wtf.. they said cause I don't have a tracking number for that sale it'll probably be disputed, I explained, no it was for a virtual good, I knew the person, but they wouldn't accept that. Tried to refund the money and do another payment method, no won't let me do that either so I have to wait 180 days and I'm at a loss for 458.52$ so.. I'm curious, anyone interested in buying this account for 250$ in BTC and wait that 180 days to retrieve the money? Not a bad investment. I can't wait that long, figured id take a loss and work to make up for it. 100% my account. That's easy enough to prove but, hoping someone could help me out and themselves with profiting. Trade must be in escrow though.
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:22:38 AM

So I literally just opened a PayPal account for one trade with a guy I've known for a long time via internet to sell him a video game account I've been playing for about 15 years. Sold him the account. Funds in PayPal balance, ended up spending 200$ of it then boom, limited account, contacted them and asked wtf.. they said cause I don't have a tracking number for that sale it'll probably be disputed, I explained, no it was for a virtual good, I knew the person, but they wouldn't accept that. Tried to refund the money and do another payment method, no won't let me do that either so I have to wait 180 days and I'm at a loss for 458.52$ so.. I'm curious, anyone interested in buying this account for 250$ in BTC and wait that 180 days to retrieve the money? Not a bad investment. I can't wait that long, figured id take a loss and work to make up for it. 100% my account. That's easy enough to prove but, hoping someone could help me out and themselves with profiting. Trade must be in escrow though.

No-one reputable will escrow a paypal account. Especially not one that is "limited".

This is dodgy and you are likely to get tagged as a scammer.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
TedBun9876 (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:25:51 AM

Well I was pretty straight forwarded and honest about the situation. Not that big of a deal if it sells or not. Anyone interested just contact me.
TheMaze

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

No way Out!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:53:18 AM

This is dodgy and you are likely to get tagged as a scammer.

Well I was pretty straight forwarded and honest about the situation. Not that big of a deal if it sells or not. Anyone interested just contact me.

I have no idea if the buyer will be able to cash-out this PayPal account,
But i see no reason for tagging this guy..

mzhacker

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

"real legend never die"

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:12:49 AM

OP
do you wanna buy a UK paypal account with 5000GBP with email and password for 500$?
i think it is a good invesment for you not the one that you mentioned.
no one buy this account from you.
TedBun9876 (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:57:57 PM

You guys are real ass holes on here apparently. I said it wasn't that big of a deal if anyone bought it or not. Just thought I'd ask but you guys took it alittle too far.
rsdiza

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:16:57 PM

You guys are real ass holes on here apparently. I said it wasn't that big of a deal if anyone bought it or not. Just thought I'd ask but you guys took it alittle too far.

Hey ,
i will buy your paypal account , are you still selling it for 250 usd worth of btc?
i cant pm you , pls add me to skype raymond.collin1
thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: