Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:38:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell us about your experience  (Read 2828 times)
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:51:56 AM

Personally, i only use crypto currency as an investment like many others. It's not for lack of trying because there is no real like application for my coins besides investments. Butnit did help me out with creating a side income to have a fall back on and maybe an emergency fund in case something unsavory happens to me or my family.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:22:27 AM

Personally, i only use crypto currency as an investment like many others. It's not for lack of trying because there is no real like application for my coins besides investments. Butnit did help me out with creating a side income to have a fall back on and maybe an emergency fund in case something unsavory happens to me or my family.
Indeed, crptocurrency is now more effectively used as an investment tool, because there are not many facilities for transactions. but in my mind, it's not a problem, as long as we can make a lot of money from here

domarakooth

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:21:35 AM

Friends  Wink
I want to share your experience with you.
Since the first time I got to know cryptocurrency I initially did not believe that cryptocurrency can help my economy, after I did it in various ways to work, finally now I can meet the economic needs of my family.

On the other hand I also read articles that they can also provide loans to help others.

And in this forum there are also people who provide ways to help their economy.

It can surely help the world economy in the following ways;
* Increase job opportunities as people can work from home and get paid in BTC which will benefit both the employer and the employee.
* Provide flexibility in online payments.
* Eliminate the need for exchanging fiat money as BTC can be used worldwide.
* Can benefit e-commerce websites in various ways.
These are just a few ways BTC can help to grow the world economy and I am sure there would be plenty much other ways which I can't think of right now.

Now, what about your experience? let's share experiences.
May you also succeed with cryptocurrency  Smiley
Seriously i think all the scammers in the world are relate to bitcoins. We have to learn how to handle scammers and find out if they're true or not.
dowellness

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:22:41 AM

Friends  Wink
Since the first time I got to know cryptocurrency I initially did not believe that cryptocurrency can help my economy, after I did it in various ways to work, finally now I can meet the economic needs of my family.

On the other hand I also read articles that they can also provide loans to help others.

* Increase job opportunities as people can work from home and get paid in BTC which will benefit both the employer and the employee.
These are just a few ways BTC can help to grow the world economy and I am sure there would be plenty much other ways which I can't think of right now.

About earning well earn a lots of money with bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I did trade i lose some money too but the lose wasn't big.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:03:39 AM

Friends  Wink

Being a successful trader, enthusiast, investor and hodler of Bitcoin which will lead us to earn millions of fiat money and helping out our family and relatives needs will have a good impact to our country's economy. If a country's economy is good then it will reflect to the world economy positively. Adoption of Bitcoin what makes it the next big thing in every crypto friendly country. Here in my country Bitcoin is great we can use it to pay bills, buy prepaid loads, shop online and even pay for goods and services offered by some merchants. It is very convenient based on my experience compared to fiat.
Most of the times bitcoin is benefitting those countries who are bitcoin friendly. Those governments who have made good decisions well in time and made remarkable changes in their laws and economics. They have adjusted the ways where bitcoin can become an integral part of their economy. These countries are giving best opportunities to mankind for earning good money.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:15:42 PM

Indeed, crptocurrency is now more effectively used as an investment tool, because there are not many facilities for transactions. but in my mind, it's not a problem, as long as we can make a lot of money from here
At every technology or innovation new phase, there is always that limitation at the start, but as time goes on and as much more development keeps coming up, there is always every chance that we will always get to see such innovation being implemented for its full use, so one thing I have always done is to be patient.

For the best part of it though, the rate at which this space has grown in a short period of time, probably because it is being perceived as an investment tool, which is not a bad idea, has really been a lot overwhelming which I believe as time goes on when we reach the level of mass adoption, the chances of getting to see more development coming up in terms of usage will always be there.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:15:58 AM

Friends  Wink

I am one of those people who work at home and my employer pays me in bitcoin, it has been an amazing journey. I have not done this directly for that long but all combined it must be closer to a year (with breaks in between) and I have sold stuff for bitcoin as well (digital stuff like bots) in between as well and I have lived the best year of my life in cryptocurrency thanks to it.

However as a married man it is not easy to stay at home all day and make money by working at home, when you are making a lot of money it is a great feeling to provide for your family however when you are not making too much than the trouble begins with you staying at home. Even though there are not many work to be done out there and you making enough like a salary when you drop from riches to making less than you staying at home starts to be a problem.
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:31:55 AM

From the time I came to know cryptocurrency, there is numerous financial burden that has cut away from my head. I am now burdened free when it comes to finances now.
most people do that too, and I have also become better in terms of my finances which used to be a lot of debt after I got to know the crypto that my debt debt had finished because this is a very good place to get big and promising income
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:37:28 AM

Friends  Wink

You pointed out some true points, but in my opinion the 4th point will be very difficult to be realized. BTC is still not accepted worldwide and even my country (indonesia) still forbid us to use BTC directly for transaction.
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:47:19 PM

Seriously i think all the scammers in the world are relate to bitcoins. We have to learn how to handle scammers and find out if they're true or not.

Haha those people uses the bitcoin's fame to scam people because of their spill that it can guarantee a quick and huge profit.
So I'm not surprise that some people see bitcoin but nothing but a scammy thing thus mass adoption is too far to achieve.

Likewise, my crypto experience is still on a roller coaster ride and my parent will definitely kill me when they learn I invest everything here. Grin

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:51:21 AM

Friends  Wink

All the scammers in the world are not related to bitcoin only, they are everywhere and even in the real world, you will always get to find them. The only thing you can always do as a person is to always stay vigilant, stay away from anything that seems good to be true, make sure you do not just gullibly and naively drop some of your private details on any website, and always be very attentive to details.

A lot of people have had this crazy experience of being scammed or hacked, because they were too careless. Regarding the experience felt with bitcoin helping and boosting one's personal economy, in fact, that is one thing we can never stop talking about for early holders.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:46:48 PM

All the scammers in the world are not related to bitcoin only, they are everywhere and even in the real world, you will always get to find them. The only thing you can always do as a person is to always stay vigilant, stay away from anything that seems good to be true, make sure you do not just gullibly and naively drop some of your private details on any website, and always be very attentive to details.

A lot of people have had this crazy experience of being scammed or hacked, because they were too careless. Regarding the experience felt with bitcoin helping and boosting one's personal economy, in fact, that is one thing we can never stop talking about for early holders.
As we all know that bitcoin and cryptocurrency are unregulated and government cant control it , so this is a very suitable target for scammers and cybercriminal to such bad things. I cant avoid that actually regulated things are more safe (i mean about the identity security).
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:21:13 PM

actually it can be seen where beginner traders can buy and sell on the market, we know before crypto is present in the world of online traders, it can only be done by certain people who have sufficient and even rich funding.
now everyone can do it even though they only have small capital but if they are professionals they can get many benefits.
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:19:52 PM

Bitcoin can give me an increase in profits in 2017, and because the benefits I get make me even more convinced that bitcoin can be a source of income, and for this year it's not as good as 2017, but I will be patient with this situation and in the future bitcoin will be able to rise and have high prices.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:13:58 PM

My experience in cryptosphere as horrible because i wanted to get huge profit form investment. I invested a reasonable amount on http://birex.cc/ and http://biohourly.biz/ roughly all together $300 Cry and they all disappear before my investment were yet to mature. This was a sad experience on my part and will never forget in a hurry.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
hero1111

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:28:13 PM

I have started my cryptocurrency experience with bitcoin and my close friend explain what is bitcoin and how I can use it and I decided to use bitcoin for investment and I was lucky because I learned so much useful things about cryptocurrency with bitcoin and my big experience is  ; I learned to be patient and wait to get benefit.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:06:21 AM

i know about bitcoin and cryptocurrency market from my friend facebook pages,he said that every months could withdraw much money.and i am being interested with what he done.finally i am trying to search about bitcoin and bounty campaign.and now its help me alot.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:07:30 AM

I had been in cryptocurrency for almost 1 year now and in the past months of my participation in my bounty campaign, I was able to earn profit. It's not really big but atleast I was paid off with my effort in my participation. With my involvement in signature bounty campaign, the profit I had gain was use to pay in the school tuition fee of my daughter.
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1453

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:30:48 AM

I had been in cryptocurrency for almost 1 year now and in the past months of my participation in my bounty campaign, I was able to earn profit. It's not really big but atleast I was paid off with my effort in my participation. With my involvement in signature bounty campaign, the profit I had gain was use to pay in the school tuition fee of my daughter.
You were able to earn profits from the bitcoin forum and not because only you were early involved in cryptocurrency environment. All your efforts could be valued in bitcoin and not only your subscriptions into bounty campaigns; many freelance platforms accepts crypto paiements now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:17:58 AM

For full-fledged work with cryptocurrency, I quit my well paid job and spent all my free time crypto. No result yet.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: