Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:54:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell us about your experience  (Read 2828 times)
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:18:11 PM

Friends  Wink
I want to share your experience with you.
Since the first time I got to know cryptocurrency I initially did not believe that cryptocurrency can help my economy, after I did it in various ways to work, finally now I can meet the economic needs of my family.

On the other hand I also read articles that they can also provide loans to help others.

And in this forum there are also people who provide ways to help their economy.

It can surely help the world economy in the following ways;
* Increase job opportunities as people can work from home and get paid in BTC which will benefit both the employer and the employee.
* Provide flexibility in online payments.
* Eliminate the need for exchanging fiat money as BTC can be used worldwide.
* Can benefit e-commerce websites in various ways.
These are just a few ways BTC can help to grow the world economy and I am sure there would be plenty much other ways which I can't think of right now.

Now, what about your experience? let's share experiences.
May you also succeed with cryptocurrency  Smiley
of course as a newbie , it really difficult for us to understand bitcoin. You need to gain enough knowledge so you can invest and earn money. You will not believe on it at first but day by day you will realize that its true that you can gain so much benefits from bitcoin. Maybe sometimes we can have sweet and bitter experience with it but it helps us , it teaches us some lesson in life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kripkiki12

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:02:39 PM

I cannot consider myself as a crypto-millionaire, but I definitely find the whole blockchain ecosystem pretty enticing. Since I have always been keen on new technologies and I believe in decentralization, I am very curious when and what extent crypto will takeover in several parts of our everyday in the near future.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:30:13 PM

I cannot consider myself as a crypto-millionaire, but I definitely find the whole blockchain ecosystem pretty enticing. Since I have always been keen on new technologies and I believe in decentralization, I am very curious when and what extent crypto will takeover in several parts of our everyday in the near future.
In the near future we will be able to enjoy this service, for now we are very lucky knowing the entire system and having the opportunities to enjoy the benefits, we should take part of everyday's growth and we should shared our knowledge so ore and more people will also gained the same opportunities that we are getting right now. share blessings and enjoy the rest of your investing time inside this new industry.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:58:16 PM

I think there is no similiar kind of this forum that as great as bct.
I'm joined since 2014 and I can see the forum's potential and now , it's keep improving from time to time !
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:39:31 PM

Bitcoin has been a life savior for me ever since I came into cryptocurrency I have attain that level of financial freedom that I always dream of right from time, bitcoin have also help to make payments for goods and services easier for me I don't have to spend extra money of fees to order things online and from other country of the world. So bitcoin has been a great support for me.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:43:18 PM

I think there is no similiar kind of this forum that as great as bct.
I'm joined since 2014 and I can see the forum's potential and now , it's keep improving from time to time !
This forum brings money to many of us, you can even make more money if you try to invest what have you earned here and have even more money than you need. I joined a bit later, in 2016, but since than I experienced so many things here and with cryptocurrencies generally, I think its impossible to describe all that in single comment. People definitely need to join crypto community and try to experience all that.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:28:34 PM

My experience in crypto is that I found a job here when I lost my main job. It was the right decision for me at that time and I don’t regret my choice. Thus, I believe that reducing unemployment is one of the main merits of crypto for the global economy.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:05:13 PM

My experience since I have known about crypto currency last year in early August, I was so curious about it I had to research deeply. I stumbled upon in this forum and it helped me a lot through both investment wise and knowledge wise. I have made profit and started a real life business with it, but I still keep some on my hardware wallet for long term investment because I believe that the ascent of technology behind crypto is going to be big in the way we transact with different things.
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:03:13 PM

I thought the OP has bad experience dealing with cryptocurrency but I think it is not. He has a positive view in cryptocurrency just like me. I knew that people do not believe in cryptocurrency at first, even my friends. In fact, I shared this knowledge to others but they won't believe to me. However, I do not care about them since I can earn without them.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:59:24 AM

For a newbie, you should engage in bounty campaigns before investing in any altcoin. You need to learn more. You should read about blockchain technology around this time, look for articles that relate to future market predictions and read them. It will be really helpful to you.

But newbie nowadays is too difficult for them to seek it. Because few bounty project accepting newbies only, especially now most project campaign accepted at least Jr. member and up. Though, it is always important to know first what does Blockchain technology means in this type of business as well.
for loan funds, it also seems that many of the lenders are not too friendly with newbies, unless you have a good and more valuable collateral offer. but in my opinion there are many jobs in crypto that you can get, not only depend on this rank and this forum, just read in google for method
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:33:58 AM

For a newbie, you should engage in bounty campaigns before investing in any altcoin. You need to learn more. You should read about blockchain technology around this time, look for articles that relate to future market predictions and read them. It will be really helpful to you.

But newbie nowadays is too difficult for them to seek it. Because few bounty project accepting newbies only, especially now most project campaign accepted at least Jr. member and up. Though, it is always important to know first what does Blockchain technology means in this type of business as well.
for loan funds, it also seems that many of the lenders are not too friendly with newbies, unless you have a good and more valuable collateral offer. but in my opinion there are many jobs in crypto that you can get, not only depend on this rank and this forum, just read in google for method
i don't think you should invest use loan funds. because investing in the crypto world has a big risk and requires good psychology. indeed, if we don't have capital, we can join the bounty program, so we can get capital from it

BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:37:34 AM

Bitcoin has been a life savior for me ever since I came into cryptocurrency I have attain that level of financial freedom that I always dream of right from time, bitcoin have also help to make payments for goods and services easier for me I don't have to spend extra money of fees to order things online and from other country of the world. So bitcoin has been a great support for me.

My experience is very similar to you my friend. But the bad news is if the market will not recover or start a bull run by the end of the year then I'm afraid that my savings that I gained from crypto will only last for 3-5 months.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:18:07 AM

Participating in bounty campaign will help you to become good trader. You can also trade your bounty rewards in trusted exchanger so that it will help to gain more capital or funds.  Before I engage in trading or investing I also read articles about trading simply because it will help to decide what coin you will trade and how to trade it well.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:28:15 AM

There are so many experiences that I experienced in the Cryptocurrency world, I was happy and hard to feel when I studied at this big Forum, I first learned that Crypto was introduced in early 2017 by a generous friend, then after I learned a lot I tried to hunting this Bounty on the Forum diligently, and at the end of 2017 I felt the sweetness of being part of this Forum, because Bitcoin at that time was going up high and I was making a profit. It's nice to be here
brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:05:58 PM

I belong to the group of people who didn't take cryptocurrency serious at first. I used to think it was a scam. Not my fault anyway because there were so many scams around then and I was just too comfortable to do my research. It was a bit late by the time I realized the authenticity of cryptocurrency but I'm happy that I took it with all seriousness. It has since improved my finances.
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:27:02 PM

Actually it was a big help this cryptocurrency to economy, And to our family that needs some money to live. And the first time i saw this cryptocurrency ill just ignore it because someone people said it was scam. But ill try it until i found that this very interesting so for now ill believe in crypto no matter some people said a negative in crypto.
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:10:19 PM

MY experience  was when I knew  Bitcoin or  cryptocurrency  thought me   how  read  and  understand market  Smiley  and  knowing the Importance  of   blockchain technology. Lastly   the  amazing people  here  in the  forum  because   there  are  a lot  of things  I've  learned  here.  Wink
Olaiasal11
Copper Member

Activity: 267
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:52:00 PM

My knowledge about crypto restricted too much. Because almost ten years after the market was created.  Now I'm here.
I just knew that bitcoin is a digital coin but I had no idea about its use.  I did not know anything else out of this.
 In the middle of this year I joined the crypto. But now I feel like I did not come to this platform before & Why did not I know about this forum.
Hilly

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:59:03 AM

Friends  Wink
Since the first time I got to know cryptocurrency I initially did not believe that cryptocurrency can help my economy, after I did it in various ways to work, finally now I can meet the economic needs of my family.

On the other hand I also read articles that they can also provide loans to help others.

* Increase job opportunities as people can work from home and get paid in BTC which will benefit both the employer and the employee.
These are just a few ways BTC can help to grow the world economy and I am sure there would be plenty much other ways which I can't think of right now.

Lucky for you to experience the best of cryptos benefits. Before as a newbie, i am going to a dark path without knowing how to start in the forum. I just read important threads and local threads for my questions and it helped me a lot. I joined a bounty and it is a successful one. I encash my earnings and have my online transaction for bill payments and withdraw some to buy something we need for christmas. Very nice experienced indeed and hoping will have it also this christmas.
A lot of people often made this mistake. They are greedy to get money,and, in this scope, they don’t learn about bitcoin enough. They start with soft bone and soon get overrun by losses.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:10:06 AM

Friends  Wink

Lucky for you to experience the best of cryptos benefits. Before as a newbie, i am going to a dark path without knowing how to start in the forum. I just read important threads and local threads for my questions and it helped me a lot. I joined a bounty and it is a successful one. I encash my earnings and have my online transaction for bill payments and withdraw some to buy something we need for christmas. Very nice experienced indeed and hoping will have it also this christmas.
A lot of people often made this mistake. They are greedy to get money,and, in this scope, they don’t learn about bitcoin enough. They start with soft bone and soon get overrun by losses.
greed will bring us to loss, of course price experiences a saturation point so that it will experience a correction. i think all traders experience that phase, so they have experience about it. i think this is naturally experienced
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: