Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:41:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell us about your experience  (Read 2828 times)
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:44:41 AM

I also feel the benefits of joining this forum. by joining this forum I get extra income. with various jobs provided therein. various types of work provided can be done based on the user's ability. this is what keeps this forum going forward along with the cryptocurrency. but with the cryptocurrencies stigma that are considered illegal in some countries. making this work a little scorned by the community.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:48:50 AM

at first I did not know that cryptocurrency could be a job before I knew it just doing trading in the market,
one time I ran out of capital to trade in the market, finally there was one of my online friends introducing this forum, I started reading and finding out and meeting one of the tread bounties and learning how to get crypto by doing work.

The best thing about this forum is that you can earn for your posts while contributing positively here. But we should not take this as a Earning or job forum.
People tend to focus only on getting the stakes/coins form their posts and do not focus on quality.  Contributing forum should be the main objective and should not be compromised.
i think that is be the main purpose why people make regular post in this forum.only by doing this they will get their stakes each week.and if there are several post that has no quality that the common thing.as human they are have several character and knowledge level.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:23:55 AM

Crypto earnings have supported me clear off my debts in 2017. It was awesome supporting crypto and in turn earning. A good platform to get into if you are skilled. Trading can certainly help you earn if you can handle it though its risky. Try with little investment and learn it. Invest in ICOs but go for a complete study on their product and etc.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:44:22 AM

Crypto earnings have supported me clear off my debts in 2017. It was awesome supporting crypto and in turn earning. A good platform to get into if you are skilled. Trading can certainly help you earn if you can handle it though its risky. Try with little investment and learn it. Invest in ICOs but go for a complete study on their product and etc.
ICO studies have a high degree of difficulty, but if we are experienced, certainly making money is easy. I prefer investing in coins that have been listed, and in 2017, I can pay off my debt too

pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:25:51 AM

some people use cryptocurrency to pay off debts like you did in 2017, and there is also cryptocurrency they can buy something they want, but you have to know at least you should be able to open a business with a cryptocurrency so that the money you have is still running and can still give you income every month.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:00:01 PM

At first it wasn’t what I expected it to be. I started it with my friend and it didn’t work out for us and we both decided to quit. Then after a few years or so, we both met a guy who was into cryptocurrency and he talked about how far the price has gotten to, I made up my mind to get back into it but my friend has already made his own decision final. So I got back and worked hard and at last I made it. Things changed for me, I made a lot of money from it and that’s it. It just doesn’t work for everyone, but I will still encourage people to keep on trying.
Wellyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:54:40 AM

For a newbie, you should engage in bounty campaigns before investing in any altcoin. You need to learn more. You should read about blockchain technology around this time, look for articles that relate to future market predictions and read them. It will be really helpful to you.
for now and the current conditions there are many projects from ico that end in fraud and it is demanded that investors be more careful in choosing ICO indeed by following ICO the risk of loss is not so great compared to trade with crypto currencies
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:52:16 AM

2017 does have a moment that is so good that it has a good chance to collect coins and luck always takes sides. But in mid-2018 the crypto market began to be unfriendly as well as the ICO, impacting to date. The crypto market began to fall apart at a low price and made it necessary to lose, but still optimistic that all of this had to be faced and later had to be able to return the lost value.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:31:12 AM

My first experience with cryptocurrency (Bitcoin to be precise) was not really what I expected it to be. At first I thought I was going to make a lot of money cause my friends told that Bitcoin is free money, but when I finally got in, it ended up not being what I expected it to be. It wasn’t easy as they explained it to be. I realized that before you earn anything from cryptocurrency you will have to work for it. Nothing is free here.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:58:46 AM

My first experience with cryptocurrency (Bitcoin to be precise) was not really what I expected it to be. At first I thought I was going to make a lot of money cause my friends told that Bitcoin is free money, but when I finally got in, it ended up not being what I expected it to be. It wasn’t easy as they explained it to be. I realized that before you earn anything from cryptocurrency you will have to work for it. Nothing is free here.
There is nothing instant in this world, all must go through a process and hard work, even so when we decide to enter into cryptocurrency especially bitcoin. But, at least the work in cryptocurrency is not as heavy as the work of the people in the office even I can say we can work while on vacation in cryptocurrency.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:44:15 AM

no one could earn money easily in this market.they need to hard work and understand how this market work.i am sure most of people and investrs tempted while bitcoin price rise alot and hit highest price ever on 2017.but the fact not suitable with their imagination.
mbluxs

Activity: 938

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:26:26 AM

Everyone has the experience of each and also they have benefited and also benefited from the experience as an experience. this is a big advantage for those of us who are familiar with cryptocurrency
calya

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:39:00 AM

Everyone has the experience of each and also they have benefited and also benefited from the experience as an experience. this is a big advantage for those of us who are familiar with cryptocurrency
if we familiar with cryptocurrency and understand about this market, i am sure we will able to take alot of chance to earn money.i think its be our lucky that we know about crypto market.moreover for bounty hunter
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:55:49 AM

if we familiar with cryptocurrency and understand about this market, i am sure we will able to take alot of chance to earn money.i think its be our lucky that we know about crypto market.moreover for bounty hunter

This is already possible here on forum. However understanding the market need little more economy to know. Knowing some differences in market cap as well as reading signs for possible price change in both way up and down. Here read different opinions on bounties but those good are that they earn huge amount if the right one is picked.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:23:43 PM

indeed all of them start from a habit where they will get an easy thing and it could be a hobby for you. it is indeed very beneficial for you now

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:06:04 PM

indeed all of them start from a habit where they will get an easy thing and it could be a hobby for you. it is indeed very beneficial for you now

Something that we usually see everyday will create a new learning that you can get. if you know how to increase or decrease that will occur in the future.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:58:24 PM

My family is well aware of crypto currency and they know about it how to invest and how they can make money with help of crypt currency so investment, bounty joining and making trading for long term always keep happening in my family, thankfully we never suffered lose infect I am richest person of my family now a day.
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:32:36 AM

Yes, I used to ignore cryptocurrency, but now I'm surprised because cryptocurrency has helped my economy, there are many businesses and work assignments in cryptocurrency projects, ranging from faucets, Android / iOS applications, surveys, advertisements, and bounties,
indeed, our economic development and technology cannot be predicted and make sure because it has become a risk in investing when I get a profit that is a good experience if the loss as future learning will be more careful in investing
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:05:45 AM

I also feel the benefits of joining this forum. by joining this forum I get extra income. with various jobs provided therein. various types of work provided can be done based on the user's ability. this is what keeps this forum going forward along with the cryptocurrency. but with the cryptocurrencies stigma that are considered illegal in some countries. making this work a little scorned by the community.

Apart from the money that there are provided here in the forum, I think that the main and the most important benefit is the information that it is provided in this forum. You can find all the discussions about all the topics that are related to blockchain projects and all the functions that they can do.
Information is the power to anything.
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:51:04 AM

Except the money we can also learn here all about cryptocurrency. Joining bounty and signature campaigns will enhance your knowledge about crypto. We can earn bitcoin and other crypto while learning, look how it is good to be here? It really feels good when I fall here while searching some legit crypto websites. Luckily I have a little amount of bitcoin for the activation of my account. Thanks Bitcoin!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: