Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:04:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell us about your experience  (Read 2828 times)
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:26:51 PM

I started will small amount of bitcoin, spend more times knowing it almost every night I tried to learn more and the time has come for me to experience the real world of trading. Yes, its not easy to believe on this market especially where you can earn an easy money before but when you spend more time here you will realize the risk and you will be more careful on your decision.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:46:46 AM

Cryptocurrencies has been a blessing to me and I think a blessing to some of us here.  I think we should know that many of my followers are living on their cryptocurrencies earnings and some have left they job for cryptocurrencies investments.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:02:26 AM

My initial experience with cryptocurrency especially bitcoin is not pleasant because it end up being scammed by some online investment in social media. But I did not give up using bitcoin because I believe it would give a better earning in the future. I started investing some modest amount of bitcoin again in 2017, a few months  before the bitcoin reaches its all-time high, this made me earned some modest profits also.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:20:49 AM

My initial experience with cryptocurrency especially bitcoin is not pleasant because it end up being scammed by some online investment in social media. But I did not give up using bitcoin because I believe it would give a better earning in the future. I started investing some modest amount of bitcoin again in 2017, a few months  before the bitcoin reaches its all-time high, this made me earned some modest profits also.
I have the same experience as well, at first im using bitcoin to invest in people that I thought were genuine to their offer to make it grow for few days. Since im just a beginner im not aware of the different types of scammers to fool people, unfortunately I ended as a victim.

After that I learned many things and that's how I came to know this forum, everything you need to know is here. My knowledge in cryptocurrencies are slowly increasing and I decided to stay in crypto world as an enthusiast.

harapan

Activity: 1722
Merit: 302

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:39:25 AM

almost the same, at first I also did not trust crypto at all, I thought that this was very absurd.
I started to trust crypto after seeing some of my friends who succeeded, now they have a house and a private car, I regret not trusting it earlier, but I still believe that crypto is not over and bitcoin will return to high in the future.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:04:00 AM

For newbies, I think they should trade in big exchanges like Binance, Kucoin, Okex to understand psychological charts, prices and orders to buy and sell, stoploss. they will learn a lot from that. Besides, they also need to spend 1-2 hours a day reading about the news of altcoins to make future predictions.
Maintaining for one year, they will surely become a professional trader. They can then trade on decentralized exchanges to earn more money.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
randyg29

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:57:16 PM

I am one of those persons who are not employed here in my country because of the contract that the company required to their employees. That's why I use to stop almost 1 year of working to get a better job but still can't find then Cryptocurrency came to me and it really change me a lot in things and most of the things that needs to get paid in the past year. I would say that Cryptocurrency is really a blessing for those people who believe in it.

Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:39:13 PM

Friends  Wink
I want to share your experience with you.
Since the first time I got to know cryptocurrency I initially did not believe that cryptocurrency can help my economy, after I did it in various ways to work, finally now I can meet the economic needs of my family.

On the other hand I also read articles that they can also provide loans to help others.

And in this forum there are also people who provide ways to help their economy.

It can surely help the world economy in the following ways;
* Increase job opportunities as people can work from home and get paid in BTC which will benefit both the employer and the employee.
* Provide flexibility in online payments.
* Eliminate the need for exchanging fiat money as BTC can be used worldwide.
* Can benefit e-commerce websites in various ways.
These are just a few ways BTC can help to grow the world economy and I am sure there would be plenty much other ways which I can't think of right now.

Now, what about your experience? let's share experiences.
May you also succeed with cryptocurrency  Smiley
My first time in cryptocurrency is really difficult because i am having difficulties in understanding some of its terms, that is why i am having a problem in risking my money to invest in cryptocurrency. Good thing my friend who encouraged me to invest in crypto helps me and teach me all about it.
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:02:36 PM

Friends  Wink
Since the first time I got to know cryptocurrency I initially did not believe that cryptocurrency can help my economy, after I did it in various ways to work, finally now I can meet the economic needs of my family.

On the other hand I also read articles that they can also provide loans to help others.

* Increase job opportunities as people can work from home and get paid in BTC which will benefit both the employer and the employee.
These are just a few ways BTC can help to grow the world economy and I am sure there would be plenty much other ways which I can't think of right now.

When its my first time here in cryptocurrency i ask a lot of questions to my friend who are also into crypto because he has more experience than me, so my first start in earning cryptocurrency is joining bounty campaign because it is a good way to earn crypto without using any of your funds.

DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 11:40:56 PM

The best platform my friend introduced me. Really grateful to him. Yes, the best sources can be found here to earn bitcoin and other crypto currencies which in turn can be converted into our local fiats if bitcoin is not legalized. Yes, we have many ways to earn from this forum. If you have money to invest and earn, go with trading. Try to invest a little and learn it. If you are good at written English, search for campaigns. We have multiple ways of earning being at home as well.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 11:47:25 PM

the first time I entered was when I saw a friend I could generate income from a bounty campaign. at first I chased the money, but indirectly, joining this forum also learned about the crypto industry, and started trading too.
This sounds nice to me because I think every new investors should first join bounty campaigns then they should start trading and investing because trading and investing it all about experience and knowledge for which this forum is best place so you are having nice journey, good luck, I am planning to make investment for long term I had great time being an investor.

I also get interested in how can I get a huge profit joining in a bounty. Then, it let me discover all of the ideas and knowledge about blockchain. Well, of course, blockchain is a new advanced technology where we can make more innovative research. Participating here gave me a pathway to learning this in its easy way. Now, I build my reputation here 'cause some of here know me because of quality posting and earning a huge profit.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 02:06:28 AM

The best platform my friend introduced me. Really grateful to him. Yes, the best sources can be found here to earn bitcoin and other crypto currencies which in turn can be converted into our local fiats if bitcoin is not legalized. Yes, we have many ways to earn from this forum. If you have money to invest and earn, go with trading. Try to invest a little and learn it. If you are good at written English, search for campaigns. We have multiple ways of earning being at home as well.
You have the same story with me who was introduced to this forum by a friend. In this forum I get a lot of benefits from knowledge about blockchain technology and getting additional income from the work provided in this forum. for now I think the income from work in this forum is practically small compared to before. but I am still grateful to continue working and community in this forum. if you are creative there are still many jobs in the crypto field that you can get to produce income from outside this forum.
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:21:25 AM

Always faced with good and bad experience during joined on bitcoin and altcoin investment, never give up and worried when you get bad experience with bitcoin and learn more for recovery your lost money for next time could take much profit.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:46:26 PM

Friends  Wink

In what way are you profiting from cryptocurrency by the way, from trading or from bounties? As of the current market situation, I can hardly see profit from cryptocurrency in general. ICO coins are not much profitable too, developers would promise good prices but then it is not followed and besides ICOs now are not too trustworthy too, most are just scams though there were points where bounty hunters got paid handsomely and really made a difference in their financial status but right it is very rare.
mapanlah

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 01:11:52 AM

For a newbie, you should engage in bounty campaigns before investing in any altcoin. You need to learn more. You should read about blockchain technology around this time, look for articles that relate to future market predictions and read them. It will be really helpful to you.
participating in a project sometimes takes our time, so because of the limited time available we can only buy for long-term investments. this might not be good but we can start making observations in buying and selling so that in the future we can also participate in trading.
anggi

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:34:39 PM

Always faced with good and bad experience during joined on bitcoin and altcoin investment, never give up and worried when you get bad experience with bitcoin and learn more for recovery your lost money for next time could take much profit.
well, when you're lucky, a good thing will happen. now, my experience, don't wait too long to sell. when there is a good opportunity that is enough to your advantage, then take that opportunity, and sell without hesitation, unless the assets you hold do have potential in the near future.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:55:56 PM

I never understood how the cryptocurrency platform work, until a friend tutor me, first experience was good when I receive cash in fiat was in 2018 after converting  a token I received, Bad experience was also in 2018 when I lost 70% of my portfolio due to the bear market, lesson learnt always take profit.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:05:18 PM

I too started like you. Initially I didn't believe that it will true earn money, I was doing Signature campaign and earning airdrop etc. I didn't stop there I also doing trading with the currency earned in through this process no major investments and miracle happened. Not only that it helped me to gain knowledge how the traditional and crypto institutions work. I will evolve this process to earn more and try to a new technology to compete with blockchain.

Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:15:24 AM

For a newbie, you should engage in bounty campaigns before investing in any altcoin. You need to learn more. You should read about blockchain technology around this time, look for articles that relate to future market predictions and read them. It will be really helpful to you.
maybe that is all right that you convey, but in my opinion investors who are beginners must understand all the risks that will be obtained in investing and in my opinion the conviction and patience that will be the main capital in investing in crypto currencies
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:14:59 PM

I have two jobs, my main job (an office job) and my side job which I got because of bitcoin. So I earn double income and my side job income is more than the income I make from the office. So assuming I never knew about bitcoin, I wouldn’t have gotten the job. I believe bitcoin did lead to creating of jobs that never would have been if there is nothing like Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: