Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:29:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell us about your experience  (Read 2828 times)
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:03:35 AM

My experience in Crypto has been great made some cool cash and will make much more in the future.
One of them is the advantage of investing in crypto currencies that will benefit us from investing in crypto currencies and it may be a good experience in investing in crypto currencies and in my opinion it is an experience that is needed in investment using current developments and technology
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 12:56:18 PM

Friends  Wink
I want to share your experience with you.
Since the first time I got to know cryptocurrency I initially did not believe that cryptocurrency can help my economy, after I did it in various ways to work, finally now I can meet the economic needs of my family.

On the other hand I also read articles that they can also provide loans to help others.

And in this forum there are also people who provide ways to help their economy.

It can surely help the world economy in the following ways;
* Increase job opportunities as people can work from home and get paid in BTC which will benefit both the employer and the employee.
* Provide flexibility in online payments.
* Eliminate the need for exchanging fiat money as BTC can be used worldwide.
* Can benefit e-commerce websites in various ways.
These are just a few ways BTC can help to grow the world economy and I am sure there would be plenty much other ways which I can't think of right now.

Now, what about your experience? let's share experiences.
May you also succeed with cryptocurrency  Smiley

Here’s my experience on the world of cryptocurrencies: first I learned the how the blockchain technology works and why it is so important on cryptocurrencies. Second, I got curious on how can I get some of it so I started finding ways to earn it and that’s when I learned on participating on bounty programs. And after that I learned how to trade them and make profits from it. And lastly, I started investing. Putting some enough money for the altcoins that will surely give me profit on the near future.

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:12:52 PM

so far I have joined the crypto world, my experience is quite good and beautiful because with me joining the crypto world my life can be better for the future even though it is still difficult to get results

Nice to hear that it is going good for you and hopefully will continue being the same. Stay invested in the  good coins as prices are quite low than what it should be their. So many chances that this will grow over the years and in coming time we will see some bull run happening. So to get the maximum rise you need to be int he market with the right coins.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:30:45 PM

My best experience when I used cryptocurrency at that time was that the price of bitcoin was very high at the time and I got a big profit, and I could buy what I wanted including motorized vehicles. and besides that I can help my family's economy that makes them feel happy, and now it's hard to go back to that time and I miss it, but I am sure that one day that event will happen again and I will wait for it.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:01:05 AM

About my experienced in cryptocurrency i started around September 2017 i didn't know much about Bitcoin in particular at that time if i have i would have ride with the bullrun. Since then i study and learn about crypto i have been a bounty hunter since then and for now trading is my main focus, it really helps me and my family with our income so i am very happy that i learned about cryptocurrency.

kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:23:09 AM

Friends  Wink
I want to share your experience with you.
Since the first time I got to know cryptocurrency I initially did not believe that cryptocurrency can help my economy, after I did it in various ways to work, finally now I can meet the economic needs of my family.

On the other hand I also read articles that they can also provide loans to help others.

And in this forum there are also people who provide ways to help their economy.

It can surely help the world economy in the following ways;
* Increase job opportunities as people can work from home and get paid in BTC which will benefit both the employer and the employee.
* Provide flexibility in online payments.
* Eliminate the need for exchanging fiat money as BTC can be used worldwide.
* Can benefit e-commerce websites in various ways.
These are just a few ways BTC can help to grow the world economy and I am sure there would be plenty much other ways which I can't think of right now.

Now, what about your experience? let's share experiences.
May you also succeed with cryptocurrency  Smiley

When time comes that you gain in crypto currency, it means it is already you contribute into your economy. In what way? that's the question, of course in every exchange for each country we residing at there is a tax deduction because that exchange platform was registered under SEC for sure. Were it is regulated under their government, and it was deducted through transaction charge of course, based on my understanding about this things.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:33:07 AM

so far I have joined the crypto world, my experience is quite good and beautiful because with me joining the crypto world my life can be better for the future even though it is still difficult to get results

Nice to hear that it is going good for you and hopefully will continue being the same. Stay invested in the  good coins as prices are quite low than what it should be their. So many chances that this will grow over the years and in coming time we will see some bull run happening. So to get the maximum rise you need to be int he market with the right coins.

I think everyone has described the good things that will happen in the future and what you are waiting for now. Do you still have big doubts at good prices in the future.
but we must also understand that the future described is not necessarily right, because we have to wait patiently until that time arrives. My advice is to be yourself, so you can carry out according to personal analysis
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:10:01 AM

I saw you making an account in 2017 and now it is 2019 but I think you have felt what a wonderful last year with a good profit if you invest some expensive coins.
2017 is the best year in my opinion where prices are still expensive and the market is very supportive, printing lots of people who are able to get big profits
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:21:24 AM

I think everyone has described the good things that will happen in the future and what you are waiting for now. Do you still have big doubts at good prices in the future.
but we must also understand that the future described is not necessarily right, because we have to wait patiently until that time arrives. My advice is to be yourself, so you can carry out according to personal analysis
It's your own interpretations of the future that will bring you to succeed, future indeed is well anticipated to be good for our invested money, but we need to survive in any struggles that we will going to face from this current moment, just be more wise to observe and begin to understand so you can analyze well and achieved your goals after.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:58:06 AM

I saw you making an account in 2017 and now it is 2019 but I think you have felt what a wonderful last year with a good profit if you invest some expensive coins.
2017 is the best year in my opinion where prices are still expensive and the market is very supportive, printing lots of people who are able to get big profits
much of people who joining on cryptocurrency before 2017 they get alot of money not.and i am sure they have several real asset.2017 was be the best year for all crypto stakeholders.all price rise alot and ofcourse they get alot of profits.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 07:02:48 AM

much of people who joining on cryptocurrency before 2017 they get alot of money not.and i am sure they have several real asset.2017 was be the best year for all crypto stakeholders.all price rise alot and ofcourse they get alot of profits.
There are times for certain industry, and we can call 2017 was our time to be profitable.
Crypto gives good profit to those who bought at that period as there was a bull run, but we cannot compare to real state industry since it's a stable industry and therefore it's good for big capitalist. Crypto for me fits the small capitalist who are big risk takers.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:07:38 AM

I have bad experience with holding because many kind of altcoin keep hold earn from bounty and ICO was scam and now have delist from many exchange market, never hold your altcoin anymore after raised and have higher price.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:28:40 AM

As stated before the days of 2017 users earned big through bounties. Once after the fall from the ath there isn't any big price increase on the tokens distributed through bounties, very few exceptions have grown big. I was there by that time, and out of expectation I kept hold of the assets. The hope made me loss big and now again expecting for a growth as 2017.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sfr2017

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:53:29 AM

I'm a long time in cryptocurrency world but i don't take a profit from i don't have chance or experience to make a lot money in crypto Smiley

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 09:24:30 AM

My experience on Trading isn't that good in fact I've always lose my trades and get back the remaining money after that loss. The problem is I don't know where to move my money or when will this gonna happen(I'm talking about the dump) a problematic questions that far exceeds my knowledge. Although I'm at the point that I couldn't care less I still have the slightest hope that I can be successful in this line of work.
Yes this is the usual happenings in doing day trading. This because of the huge market price transaction fee plus the transaction fee's being deducted when you converted fiat to crypto. In addition to that the market price for cryptocurrency is not predictable and it could mean that it will make loss some of your money.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:29:41 AM

I'm a long time in cryptocurrency world but i don't take a profit from i don't have chance or experience to make a lot money in crypto Smiley

well, why don't you take it? I think if you have been in the crypto world for a long time, you must have benefited a little. well, everyone does have a different experience, but in 2017-2018, I think many people benefit greatly from cryptocurrency.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 09:43:51 AM

I have bad experience with holding because many kind of altcoin keep hold earn from bounty and ICO was scam and now have delist from many exchange market, never hold your altcoin anymore after raised and have higher price.
And this is very true, right there, I have exactly the same approach for quite some time.
You want your experience to be great while holding some fresh alts? Dump as soon as possible, because practice shows that they will never recover beyond day 1-2 of realising to the open market. Always the same pattern, 9 out of 10 new altcoins are just pump and dump schemes, intentionally or not their value will fall to about zero. You and I have learned the hard way, so let's just spread the truth for others, making their experience better.

BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 09:53:02 AM

One experience and lessons I've learnt in crypto is about patience, greediness level and knowledge in crypto. These 3 key lessons are very paramount to every investor in crypto. Patience is necessary to hold a coin especially when the market goes down. And every investor must learn to limit the greediness level in other to know when to withdraw. Too much greediness lead many investors to lose their money because they fail to recognize when the coin bulls. Knowledge is essential in order to ascertain the authenticity level of a coin or project before investing in it.

usorin

Activity: 1134

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:52:43 AM

At first step i considered bitcoin more as a social experiment wondering the ability of people to believe in something impossible at that time, it is crazy how the impossible becomes reality with the sustain of community.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:47:15 AM

My experience in crypto currency has been good I find out crypto because of my friends .
I was convince to try it when they tell me about how much they earn in crypto so I also give it a try.
First was reading some stuff in this forum and learning the basics in trading and also tried to join some bounty campaign and it paid me too ,
So my experience in crypto has been good even when we experience a huge drop last year my portfolio has been down below 50%.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: