Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:16:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell us about your experience  (Read 2828 times)
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:17:24 PM

Friends  Wink
I want to share your experience with you.
Since the first time I got to know cryptocurrency I initially did not believe that cryptocurrency can help my economy, after I did it in various ways to work, finally now I can meet the economic needs of my family.

On the other hand I also read articles that they can also provide loans to help others.

And in this forum there are also people who provide ways to help their economy.

It can surely help the world economy in the following ways;
* Increase job opportunities as people can work from home and get paid in BTC which will benefit both the employer and the employee.
* Provide flexibility in online payments.
* Eliminate the need for exchanging fiat money as BTC can be used worldwide.
* Can benefit e-commerce websites in various ways.
These are just a few ways BTC can help to grow the world economy and I am sure there would be plenty much other ways which I can't think of right now.

Now, what about your experience? let's share experiences.
May you also succeed with cryptocurrency  Smiley
Op, you should have tell us in what ways Bitcoin has helped you and your family and how did you make your Bitcoin or other altcoins that has helped you and your family. I am putting up this question because that may help others who are new to make a living or helping them financially.
  Yes bitcoin has helped me allot and it made my life so good as because of bitcoin I am living good life I am enjoying my days only because of bitcoin, so there are so many occasions where bitcoin has helped me allot, it has given me ways of making money and it protected me at the time of financial crises.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:41:41 AM

On the other hand I also read articles that they can also provide loans to help others.

Don't even think of going for a laon through cryptocurrency. If you need a loan, you'd better go for it offline through normal processes. In my country there are loan services you can take without any collateral. I don't recommend taking loan from from cryptocurrency, but it's all your choice and each platform has different methods of how they work.

For that in order to satisfy you, you have to put up a decent amount of capital, otherwise you will just feel you are wasting your time even if you profit.
For some investors, they go aggressive, since they have limited capital, they invest on high risk coins that could deliver bigger ROI.
Whenever I'm investing a huge amount of money, I don't go for one coin, I divide the money and invest a part of it in a different coin. You can divide and invest the money in BTC and ETH. That way you're sure of making profit from the other if one doesn't go right as planned (though I noticed that altcoins follow Bitcoin, but profit is likely to come big from Ethereum).
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 11:03:55 PM

I also did a lot of money on 2017 and i get a good amount of money from airdrops and from bounties, i also work and do captchas on 2017 on Raiblocks and i sell coins on bull run and this help me, now is more hard to get high amount because this year is not like 2017.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 01:23:22 PM

When my friend told me about cryptocurrency and how one can act make money without having to invest ...I was skeptical.
I could remember telling her off and saying she would be scammed.
She persisted ,so I joined early 2018 and even though the market has been unfavorable ever since then..I have been able to offset some debts and take care of my self without having to disturb my family

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:03:43 AM

Friends  Wink
Since the first time I got to know cryptocurrency I initially did not believe that cryptocurrency can help my economy, after I did it in various ways to work, finally now I can meet the economic needs of my family.

* Increase job opportunities as people can work from home and get paid in BTC which will benefit both the employer and the employee.
These are just a few ways BTC can help to grow the world economy and I am sure there would be plenty much other ways which I can't think of right now.

My first experience with cryptocurrency was very bad to the extent I had to quit from it for a while. And worst of it all was that I got scammed and that even pushed me to get more angry and quit immediately without considering it. But later, I found out thatthe mistake was from me. I was being careless and never took my time to study cryptocurrency and understand and also get to know how the community works and all that. Luckily, I did that later and I was able to achieve a lot through cryptocurrency., most especially Bitcoin.
Romanianz

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:40:32 AM

I also did a lot of money on 2017 and i get a good amount of money from airdrops and from bounties, i also work and do captchas on 2017 on Raiblocks and i sell coins on bull run and this help me, now is more hard to get high amount because this year is not like 2017.
I think that is your luck because you can enjoy a lot of profits in 2017, there are still many who can get cryptocurrency easily, but for this year I feel cryptocurrency is getting harder to obtain and currently not as beautiful as in 2017.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:55:31 AM

My first experience with cryptocurrency was very bad to the extent I had to quit from it for a while. And worst of it all was that I got scammed and that even pushed me to get more angry and quit immediately without considering it. But later, I found out thatthe mistake was from me. I was being careless and never took my time to study cryptocurrency and understand and also get to know how the community works and all that. Luckily, I did that later and I was able to achieve a lot through cryptocurrency., most especially Bitcoin.

Mine was actually very good, and that helped me go more deeper into detail. I actually collected faucets for a little while not knowing a single thing about Bitcoin and this happened for many weeks or maybe even months in between just dropping off. Then I found my way into a dice site (it was an old one still surviving till now but they used to have a bigger faucet and bigger community,,, and that is when I first interacted with people and realized there was something truly special about Bitcoin.

Provably fair taught me about crypto and how it all worked. Generous people taught me about the community and about Dogecoin. The rest is history:)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nutella_11

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:16:48 AM

When my friend told me about cryptocurrency and how one can act make money without having to invest ...I was skeptical.
I could remember telling her off and saying she would be scammed.
She persisted ,so I joined early 2018 and even though the market has been unfavorable ever since then..I have been able to offset some debts and take care of my self without having to disturb my family

I've also started investing in crypto because of my friend. I've been into this only for a month, but I see potential and a lot of opportunities. Now, I want to change my exchange platform... I'm wondering, which one should I choose as a newbie? I'm thinking about Coinmama, CoinDeal or Kraken. I would be grateful for any advice.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:24:32 PM

I think that is your luck because you can enjoy a lot of profits in 2017, there are still many who can get cryptocurrency easily, but for this year I feel cryptocurrency is getting harder to obtain and currently not as beautiful as in 2017.
2018 and 2019 be bad moment for cryptpocurrency community and investors.they always complaining when all crypto currency could back to all time high.and some of them maybe already quit from this market.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:41:00 PM

It's hard being in college and at the same time working because no one would be here who wouldn't be benefited by extra money therefore I started engaging in Bitcoin , trading and Making things better , it was the signature campaigns which provided me with a small but stable investment once it's on the table and the the same time it's amazing to see the freedom you have here , you can actually bond with people all around the world and exchange, what amazed me was everyone coming together to actually make this community professional yet for fun.
It's amazing not something that I will say with fiat or my money in a bank.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:40:44 PM

2018 and 2019 be bad moment for cryptpocurrency community and investors.they always complaining when all crypto currency could back to all time high.and some of them maybe already quit from this market.
You are right, in 2018 price was down but still it did not affect the determination of the investors some took it as an advantage to buy at low price, at low price only those people quit the market who has no patience and who has no trust about their investment, but I personally believe and it’s true that in crypto currency we will have to show patience at low price and wait to make the price higher and higher as after each fall it grows more than double.
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:31:46 PM

I think you mean your own experience,of a truth crypto have been of great help to me in terms of finance and experience,and I hope to get more as time goes on. 
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:41:52 PM

I think you mean your own experience,of a truth crypto have been of great help to me in terms of finance and experience,and I hope to get more as time goes on. 

Cryptocurrency managed to widen my knowledge. I have started to learn more about the blockchain technologies, BTC and altcoins. I think that this is the best experience I had. And it brings money!
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:14:32 PM

What experience you want us to share with you? is it that when i got into crypto? Almost three years are over now since then i got into cryto world. Thanks a lot to my friend who introducaed me to it. Learnt a lot. Can manage my financial issues.   
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:47:23 AM

2017 is indeed the best year for bitcoins and other crypto currencies, not only do you experience the fun of the year even my co-workers are able to buy new motorbikes just from earning airdrops.

repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:58:25 PM

Friends  Wink

I hear that most people have interesting and even very inspiring experiences. before I knew about cryptocurrency, I has a difficult life in terms of economics, finally, in 2017 I started investing in several ICO projects and trading bitcoin. And now I have managed to buy a house for my family  Wink
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:06:48 PM

We all have difference experience in our journey in cryptocurrency and we have learn and earn at the same time the first time I got involved in cryptocurrency was the same time I got introduced into this forum and ever since then my economic life have changed since then with cryptocurrency serving as my secondary currency which have given me the financial freedom.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 12:51:05 AM

One thing I've learned in crypto investment is the essence of "Patience." Patience is an essential tool for every crypto investor who wishes to have a successful and more profitable investment. Crypto is not always a one way trend hence there will be periodic alternation between bear market and bull market and once there is bear markets, patience is required to hold calmly till the bull market sets in.
Also, an investor must develop the attitude of performing a personal research on projects or coins before choosing to invest in them because not all the numerous coins on the market are worth investing in - not all can survive the test of time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: