Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:00:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: does ethereum end?  (Read 25683 times)
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:03:27 AM

Hi, friends. Ethereum looks really bad today. 200 $ lower than in September 2017, do you think it will recover with the crypto market? Or is this the end of ethereum?
Ethereum is the second coins with largest market capitalization and has the highest popularity next to bitcoin.  Ethereum is not ending and there is no reason why it should end.  In September 2017 ethereum was a little above $400 and that do not mean that because it is $200 it has died or ended.  The up and down is a familiar thing that happened in the market and notting is automatic here.  We are going to have another upwards price movement in some years to come and the best coins to invest now should be ethereum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clipto

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:07:40 AM

It is not the end. The whole market is red and as soon as it recovers, we will see another prices on coinmarketcap. Till now, the only thing we can do is to keep hodling our coins and only hope, that the bullish market will come asap.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:13:30 AM

It's lower than 2017 but it's not fair to compare ethereum prices now with a high chart. Why don't you compare ethereum's price this time with the ethereum chart at the beginning of last year when the price was worth it? This is not the end for ethereum, as the second main crypto and that makes no sense.

I know, this thread is nonsense.  End of Ethereum? It is still the #2 ranked crypto currency with over a billion dollars in daily trading volume.  This is just a correction, bitcoin has gone through the same thing many times before even dropping about 90 percent before it reaches a new all time high.  Smart investors are using this time to buy more for cheap prices.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:27:33 AM

OMG, one more with Ethereum negative thinking, it's just part of this world (Up and down). Not only Ethereum is looks bad, the whole market is looking bad and not in good situation, but that doesn't mean market is going to end. So similarly, Ethereum has same respect. We should support it and wait for that pump time.
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 11:51:06 AM

OMG, one more with Ethereum negative thinking, it's just part of this world (Up and down). Not only Ethereum is looks bad, the whole market is looking bad and not in good situation, but that doesn't mean market is going to end. So similarly, Ethereum has same respect. We should support it and wait for that pump time.

Well said, I really don't understand why these inexperienced users are trying to paint Ethereum in negative color eventhough the market fluctuations are a part of crypto world and i understand that this year ETH has been more bearish than what was projected but it does not mean that Ethereum will die or it has lost it's value.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Hektur

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:01:03 PM

Hi, friends. Ethereum looks really bad today. 200 $ lower than in September 2017, do you think it will recover with the crypto market? Or is this the end of ethereum?
Do not forget about that everything is not only about the price.
People here see only price fall, I see also technology improvement. Transactions now faster and cheaper than a year before. So wait, everything will be fine again.

rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:03:15 PM

This maybe an statistical basis but then we cannot say that this is enough to say that ethereum is facing its ending. This is not just some mere coins that is made because of experimental. But rather ethereum is made to help people especially the companies.
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:04:23 PM

I do not think that the fall is the end of the era of ETH. Yes this is bad. This has a negative effect on all the work. However, this is not the end. All the possibilities for the growth of ETH exist. And do not write off this wonderful coin from the accounts.

fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:06:34 PM

Bad history of the market does not necessary mean the end of ethereum unless we forget that it is popular and potential coin that survives the circumstances in the market. This coin is hardly to knockdown.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 12:07:46 PM

if nobody is interested to buying it you can say if this is the end for Etherum, but in fact there are still many who are interested to buying Etherum to date
So don't ever think ending of Etherum if haven't touched price 0 satoshi, just give them advice to make Etherum more better and I'm sure the prices will follow
Scientest

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:08:44 PM

Where have you seen it's bad now? I think it's stable now and will increase gradually with little. There is no way of ETH being ended. Every cryptocurrency with real use will definitely comeback.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:11:21 PM

It just looks bad. There is worst.

Before it was just cents of a dollar. 200 is already a big amount.
Do not get to used with pumps. It will be better if you are always ready for the worse. It may come anytime. Same as all the altcoin out there created from ERC20.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 12:18:31 PM

I don't think so. It is still popular but maybe not as much gains just like what it did before.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 12:24:02 PM

it looks bad alright but its not the end of ETH. its the market that looks bad since the time of great pump. more ICO is coming that is using its network but i think it will not grow as much as it does last year due to some platforms that also matured. there are lots of them already which are also gaining price along with ETH.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:41:08 PM

I think that Ethereum faced some difficulties in 2018, because a year ago, everybody predicted that Ethereum will overcome Bitcoin during this year. But as we all see, Bitcoin was much more stable. I hope Ethereum will overcome Bitcoin one day but for doing that, Ethereum needs to become more stable.
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:25:10 PM

I am still sure the market will be recovered soon, but it is likely in a long time, given that this time is a moment where the hype in crypto has just come down so that it will need time and better news than just receiving crypto on a number of large platforms

swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:21:23 PM

I think the whole market is down right now. And that's pressure has made huge impact on ETH price. I don't think it is the end of the ETH. It just some more time to recover, after the market's recovery ETH will start to pump.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 720

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:25:51 PM

I think the whole market is down right now. And that's pressure has made huge impact on ETH price. I don't think it is the end of the ETH. It just some more time to recover, after the market's recovery ETH will start to pump.
we just only wait patiently and continue to hope for the best for the future because cryptocurrency is always difficult to predict so just follow the path, if you see at this time ethereum prices tend to get stuck don't experience a movement that is definitely still at $ 200, hoping by the end of this year there is an upward movement for ethereum prices.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:29:00 PM

bored with posts like this, even though you can join the posted discussion that already exists for ethereum.
ethereum will not recover quickly especially if bitcoin continues to decline. the same pattern occurs in bitcoin until there are no major changes to all altcoins
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:40:23 PM

ethereum is the best altcoins and the best crypto after bitcoin,,
so, i believe when the market recover, the price of eth will growing up too my friend,, don't worry  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: