Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:15:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: does ethereum end?  (Read 25684 times)
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:56:10 PM

Not only ethereum looks sad, but in general the whole market. Therefore, I think that everything will be restored, you just need to wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stoxalpha

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:59:04 PM

Hi, friends. Ethereum looks really bad today. 200 $ lower than in September 2017, do you think it will recover with the crypto market? Or is this the end of ethereum?

Ethereum will not end, but Ethereum will experience a long-term downturn, because too many shittokens are now based on Ethereum's ERC20 token, and more than 90% of these tokens will die.
But don't worry, it will be ok,only need patience.

nak02

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:00:24 PM

Ethereum will not be end because they are many projects that are in ethereum platform or should say ERC20 and I hope it will back again to the profitable condition in this last 2 months of the year.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:08:58 PM

Hi, friends. Ethereum looks really bad today. 200 $ lower than in September 2017, do you think it will recover with the crypto market? Or is this the end of ethereum?

No, this is not the end. Wait a bit, very soon Ethereum should add significantly in price.
juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:17:09 PM

Ethereum will recover with the crypto market. I am sure of what I say. If you are active in this discussion forum, you must have read one of the posts that says Ethereum is the king of all ICOs. All I need to say is, ETH is an altcoin that has many advantages so I think ETH will continue to survive

joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:19:13 PM

Ethereum will not be end because they are many projects that are in ethereum platform or should say ERC20 and I hope it will back again to the profitable condition in this last 2 months of the year.

Yes there is no way that Ethereum will end as bitcoin and ethereum are like two strong pillar of crypto world. Everything just requires more time and right people and we need to realize that we should not be entertaining these kin d of negative stuff which are spineless as these kind of news affects the newcomers and investors.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
restumaulana

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:21:46 PM

I think if ethereum does not make significant developments and innovations then they will lose many investors, so their fundamentals will weaken

hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:27:28 PM

I wonder why you lost faith and surrendered so early.ETH will never be like what you think. Mistakes can occur in this stage. And i think you lose faith in ETH you will make mistakes.
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:44:46 PM

Why there is some people always say "are this coin will end?" after that coin mentioned is drop so bad. It's not like that coin can't rise up again. And for the ethereum it will not end like this. Just be patient.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:47:25 PM

No doubt another question will be restored for how long and with what intensity. You need something more substantial to destroy this technology, so do not worry about its future.
Albert Hays

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:55:30 PM

It is very unfortunate to see Etherium go down this low. But, Etherium is a coin with most stability right after Bitcoin. So, it is unlikely that it is the end of Etherium and it is most likely to bounce back. Hopefully the time of its turn around will be sooner rather thabn letter.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:55:41 PM

I don't think this is the end of Ethereum, but Ethereum price drops because the market in bad condition (unstable) and makes Ethereum prices go down very much and even then it doesn't only happen to Ethereum but Bitcoin and Altcoin prices also fall, so you can't said that this was the end of Ethereum because the possibility of an Ethereum price rising could occur when the market had begun to improve (stable).
Dexter Mills

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:12:16 PM

This isn't the end of Ethereum as the issue with the market is nothing new. This is a temporary setback considering we've seen ETH taking second place in the crypto ladder which isn't for nothing. Right now it is suffering in terms of value but that doesn't mean it will long term wise. We'll just have to wait and see how it turns out.
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:19:16 PM

Noo , eth cant finish. Dont think badly about ETH. Because in 2019 , I think eth will rise and good news gonna come .Dont worry

thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:23:44 PM

it doesn't seem to be, because they are only currently slumping. maybe ethereum will soon rise again and surprise us. if you can pay attention to a more detailed chart maybe you can realize that when ethereum has stabilized.
KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:13:09 PM

I think that will be restored, all hope for next year and I also hope that at last becomes as earlier.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:24:04 PM

No no I don't believe that Ethereum will die but other altcoins can replace Ethereum in future .many people afraid of this that Ethereum will die in future.

in my opinion it is normal if many people are afraid if Ethereum dies in the future, because from what we see Ethereum prices continue to decline from the beginning of January until now (from the price of $ 1300 to the price of $ 205) it is a very far decrease so it is natural if everyone starts to worry about Ethereum future

hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:10:33 PM

I think thinking that Etheruim is going to die is ridiculous, think about the impact of etheruim death !!! what will happened for all those altcoins! many of them are valuable tokens.
twkasun7

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:40:55 PM

Hope not.Crypto market is bleeding everywhere ,so do ETH. I think ETH is doing well in this stable market.I do believe in ETH ,it will be reach ATH when market start its bull run.

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:05:28 PM

It's not over yet, I see ethereum starting to move up though slowly and most importantly not wasting this discount price and holding it up to high prices

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: