Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:43:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: does ethereum end?  (Read 25682 times)
lihongjing

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:44:19 AM

Yes, Ethereum has no more than last year's peak. But this does not mean that Ethereum will not appreciate, it still has a chance to rise, it is the top five coins in the cryptocurrency market, at least two years. So you don't have to worry that Ethereum will disappear.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:59:17 AM

Ethereum has the potentials to survive in this industry and will not end brusquely. Remember the usability concept of Ethereum which make it dominance since the advent of altcoins, without iota of doubt Etherum will not end it price in 177$, it price will appreciate more later this years to next year.
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:10:48 AM

the most important thing is that we remain calm with the current price shock, this is the world of cryptocurrency, price fluctuations are a fear for investors, but I'm sure this will come back to the price in December 2017, it's just that we have to calm down and hold the token until the price of Ethereum gets better.

futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:14:50 AM

the most important thing is that we remain calm with the current price shock, this is the world of cryptocurrency, price fluctuations are a fear for investors, but I'm sure this will come back to the price in December 2017, it's just that we have to calm down and hold the token until the price of Ethereum gets better.
Of course everyone would like to see the price of Ethereum as in December 2017. But you can feel at ease, be sure, Ethereum will never fall below its price, it will not collapse. After all, it is supported by many projects and exchanges.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:36:11 AM

Of course everyone would like to see the price of Ethereum as in December 2017. But you can feel at ease, be sure, Ethereum will never fall below its price, it will not collapse. After all, it is supported by many projects and exchanges.
Also needs to keep monitoring the flow, there's still pressure around crypto market and we can't be sure what can possible happen after some time, if you are trying to sort things out, keep doing your research and investigate more deeper, if you still find interest with this project then go and proceed to keep your assets it's still good to trust your own assessment and make a good decision making when you needed to make a big one.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
zemper

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:43:28 AM

Hi, friends. Ethereum looks really bad today. 200 $ lower than in September 2017, do you think it will recover with the crypto market? Or is this the end of ethereum?

This is a temporary fall. As soon as they solve the issue of scalability, the price will not only return to its previous level, but will also grow significantly.

lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:49:34 AM

Hi, friends. Ethereum looks really bad today. 200 $ lower than in September 2017, do you think it will recover with the crypto market? Or is this the end of ethereum?

If we are going to look all the potentials altcoins in the market, they are all experiencing downfall in terms of their price value. And of course Ethreum is one them, but it doesn't mean it will die of course not. I do believed that every altcoins who got dumped its price value will bounce
again at the right period of time. ANd we shouldn't be worry on this situation anyhow because this is the cycle of crypto trading business.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:45:10 PM

there is a correction in the ethereum price, I think that is a natural thing to happen, because all the coin movements always fluctuate.
as long as there are still many investors who store ethereum, I am sure that the price growth will happen again and ethereum will not end this year because next year the price will rise again.

Ethereum will not come to its end. Yes, it is on the thirds place already, but the situation will be changed soon. Most of the real fans of this cryptocurrency are still ready to invest much in it.
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:47:18 PM

there is a correction in the ethereum price, I think that is a natural thing to happen, because all the coin movements always fluctuate.
as long as there are still many investors who store ethereum, I am sure that the price growth will happen again and ethereum will not end this year because next year the price will rise again.

Ethereum will not come to its end. Yes, it is on the thirds place already, but the situation will be changed soon. Most of the real fans of this cryptocurrency are still ready to invest much in it.
Changed or not actually can't be known. because basically the cryptocurrency itself also cannot be predicted far and also the price. all of that cannot be predicted
bney

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:17:21 PM

Why are you thinking like that? you ca see the whole market is going down. But it will be not the end. In last year around this time we had a bull market. Just wait and see happen.
NomanBD

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:18:45 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2018, 08:34:37 AM by NomanBD

I never think so.Now lot of altcoins use Ethereum platform.And day by day ETh useable area increasing.And i think after Bitcoin Ethereum is most powerful crypto currency so I think it's impossible to End ethereum.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:25:59 PM

Maybe there is a dumps price value of ethereum today because of the bearish market but thats not mean  thats this end the carrer of ethereum altcoins,because one day when its recover,you can see that  its will growth faster and its will surpass someday to bitcoin,especially when the bullish market  would coming soon.

You are right, but not to the point its ending because it continuously progress and give justice in different transactions. Ethereum is a great type of coin tough they have said it is slow but it can give assurance too and can be able to transact in different way all around.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:33:01 PM

It's not and won't be.  See, I have come to this understanding lately that we must all learn to take things easy. No matter the level of success of shortcomings we have seen in crypto, it's still nothing compares to what is ahead...
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 09:33:31 PM

Ethereum may not be doing really well at its current price of even $178, but it doesn't call for its end. I think it will recover in few weeks. It is not a permanent end for its growth.
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:39:26 PM

I think the decline in crypto prices did not occur in ethereum either. Because all altcoins have experienced a tremendous decline. Indeed, ethereum prices this year are different from the previous year. I am sure the crypto market will recover and ethereum will also be affected by the increase in the crypto price.
Antiplus999

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:55:30 PM

At ETH, everything is not very good, but this also applies to other tokens. In addition, ETH now takes the 3rd place, but I think that this is not the end and he will be able to recover on the market when there will be a general growth.
cemetin54

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:59:29 PM

Not for a long time, but in the end: yes. It will be surpassed by newer and better cryptocurrencies. Once those become more established, I believe ethereum will loose its value. But I'll give that development at least another 5 years. So benefit from current market prizes and buy to hold for middle.long term.
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 10:01:25 PM

Now it's really hard for ETH to do best in the market. Now XRP also giving good competition to the ETH. But there is still good road-map for ETH which maybe make ETH again good like previous in terms of price.

tmskcimen

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:09:39 PM

It will end.
If you look back at 2014, many old crypto currencies in top 10 coin market cap has faded away. ETH is going to it limit, now it's slow and unscalable.But in next 2, may be 3 years. I think it still rises hard and overtake BTC at somepoint.
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:13:30 PM

if etherium ends it's not enough I can understand. Will the coins that have been around in the market for a long time? in my opinion it is only natural that etherium has decreased because that is the nature of the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: