Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:01:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: does ethereum end?  (Read 25682 times)
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 12:31:03 PM

Ethereum showed good pump today and I hope this would be a good start for this year. At least it is now number two in top coins

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malading

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:31:59 PM

You are wrong, Ethereum will not end, he will grow further, now is a bear market, all crypto has been seriously degraded, Ethereum has lost more than 90% of its value, but this does not mean ether The square will die, and the Ethereum is always developing. Whether it is a bull market or a bear market, the price drop is not equal to death.

rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:40:41 PM

Hi, friends. Ethereum looks really bad today. 200 $ lower than in September 2017, do you think it will recover with the crypto market? Or is this the end of ethereum?

No not really, Actually, there will be some sort of conversion from proof of work to proof of stake, and through that, there are hardforks or update that will going to happen in Ethereum, so, it will imply some sort of increase because many investors might want to have some free forked Ethereum.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:44:16 PM

For ETH and many others, the story have changed from fair price tag to a very bad one.. It's so worst that so many people thought the end has finally come for blockchain technology.. However, i believe that the situation right now will only make us better rather kill us.
kevincandra

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:07:05 PM

no, ethereum will not end just like that, as we see ethereum can go back up to rank 2 in CMC after yesterday it went down due to bad market conditions. that means ethereum does have good potential and will end only because the market situation is bad

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:08:48 PM

How you can say like that. If Ethereum will end why there will be Eth fork coming soon. It means Eth will have an improvement on the technology. I'm sure Eth will be better.
sitbang

Activity: 382
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:48:04 PM

I think the price of ethereum will recover with the crypto market, even though at the moment prices look very bad today, but this is not the end of ethereum, I'm sure prices will increase again in the coming months.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:55:11 PM

Everything is possible, thats what i've learned in crypto since my first day. It can go to 1m usd per coin and it can dump hard if peoples lose trust.
I've seen some topics here in bitcointalk saying that the founder, vitalik, is going to leave the platform and walk away. If that is sure, i can guarantee a good dump. But the new upcoming fork can fix all the issues but theres a question in my mind.. what the hell will happen with all the tokens on eth platform if peoples leave this version of eth and goes to the new fork as main investment?
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:56:21 PM

In my opinion we can't expect ethereum to rise in value, while Bitcoin is gaining neither

I don’t think so mate according to me both of them will gain value more than this. ETH is good to hold because it makes price grow very slow at the end ir makes profit but in case of bitcoin price certainly increase high after holding of year or two. It is good chance to buy both and one more thing you need to learn is Altcoin never dies in any situation.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:58:08 PM

My answer is absolutely no. Atleast for the next decade ETH will be queen if you consider bitcoin as king.
belcini

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:46:26 AM

Hi, friends. Ethereum looks really bad today. 200 $ lower than in September 2017, do you think it will recover with the crypto market? Or is this the end of ethereum?

I continue to believe in the huge potential of Ethereum, with time he will be able to regain his excellent positions. Unfortunately, due to the current market situation, all good cryptocurrencies are experiencing big problems. But I am sure that over the next six months we will see the first signs of a bull run.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:53:29 AM

Ethereum until now the condition has not been stable, but it is still decreasing, but it doesn't mean that ethereum is dead, I'm sure ethereum will be able to last a long time because this coin is one of the best altcoins and will slowly recover even though it takes a while

nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:09:38 AM

No, in my opinion it will recover with the crypto market, because today I see market prices have started to increase and some altcoins like ethereum have been moving in the past few days.

of course, because ethereum coins are strong and much favored by investors as long-term promising coins even though from yesterday until now ethereum is still difficult to experience price increases and that is not the end of ethereum

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:40:45 AM

No, in my opinion it will recover with the crypto market, because today I see market prices have started to increase and some altcoins like ethereum have been moving in the past few days.

of course, because ethereum coins are strong and much favored by investors as long-term promising coins even though from yesterday until now ethereum is still difficult to experience price increases and that is not the end of ethereum
ethereum has good support from its community , so difficult for ethereum die.and also there is no reason that support etherum will die.developers team work well so far.
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:44:45 AM

ethereum has good support from its community , so difficult for ethereum die.and also there is no reason that support etherum will die.developers team work well so far.
and I'm sure the ethereum trust is still great for crypto users, plus the development team that is still working to maintain the ethereum position in crypto. I agree with you ethereum it will be difficult to die
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:54:47 AM

The crypto market is red and all crypto prices are declining, so not only Ethereum is down but all the other coins are down. Ethereum will never end and there will always be as long as there is still bitcoin, for that I am sure when the price of bitcoin experiences a high increase, Ethereum will also increase.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:09:56 AM

Its not over for Ethereum and its just about to get better ,investors need to start believing that no matter how good a project is they will always face challenges and a good example of that is bitcoin ,Ethereum is doing fine and it will get better ,market condition is really affecting but let's lol wait for the upcoming fork and we will see another style of Ethereum

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:21:27 AM

This is just an ordinary dump, I'm sure in the future ethereum will pump again with other altcoins
ethereum is the king of altcoin and will not die

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:29:16 AM

I think not only did ethereum experience a lower decline. Like the classic ethereum wave, Litecoin has all experienced a very low decline. I think all of them will experience price recovery but we don't know when recovery will occur.
And this is for sure that now all the coins have fallen in price, who is more who is less, it all depends on both market capitalization and demand, because many investors throw off their investments. But to destroy the technology is unlikely to succeed.

ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:34:34 AM

Even though the price of Ethereum is falling down seriously in recently but with me, Ethereum is still one Altcoin that I like to invest the most

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: