Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:45:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  
Author Topic: does ethereum end?  (Read 25683 times)
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:47:56 PM

I can not exclude that the price will continue to fall for another six months. Since the smart contract ether is not ready for major changes. Recently, a bug was noticed due to the fact that the session of the smart contract was repeated. And because of this, it canceled the upgrade to Constantinople. But I believe in ether and his pump.

the pump can take place only when a lot of changes come in both the Ethereum and the market of ICO projects. I think this year this will not happen

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:50:57 PM

Ethereum won't end unless bitcoin will end. Ethereum is already considered as Queen of bitcoin,  as ethereum is also considering as Queen of altcoins. I think its impossible to ethereum to end.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:25:31 PM

Ethereum won't end unless bitcoin will end. Ethereum is already considered as Queen of bitcoin,  as ethereum is also considering as Queen of altcoins. I think its impossible to ethereum to end.
it might end but don't know when and something can happen in the world.
for now Ethereum can still grow and rise again so for now Ethereum has not died and he is still alive and still able to give results to all of us.
if the market has increased Ethereum, then wait Ethereum to give you an advantage.
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:50:53 PM

I would expect the rise in some recent coins to be eth, but unfortunately, this did not happen. He needs to recover and get his old strength.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:59:01 PM

Soon ETHEREUM will end the deep and their ETH 1 and they will launch their 2.0 system in this crrypto world.
This will give big impact as they will develop everything and will bring more opportunity and usage to the coin.
I hope that i have enough as of now and will reach 1000 USD or more once again.
batkaMahno

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:56:44 PM

I do not think that this coin will cease to exist. I believe that this project will be able to stay in this difficult situation on the cryptocurrency market.

pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:08:24 PM

All coins experienced a significant decline, all complained about the price of Ethereum which continued to fall and even its position was captured by Ripple. maybe many people lose their trust in Ethereum and have admired him to death, but in my opinion it's wrong we don't know what will happen in the future and it is very possible that the market will recover.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:32:10 PM

The reason why I decided to comment on this thread is because the topic made me laugh. Ethereum is my best pick when it comes to altcoins, Ethereum has solid rock project team and products, so stop worrying much about the price. If full scale adoption should come, more people will hold BTC and which coin do you think will be the first runner up? Definitely Eth.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Dimas99

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:54:24 PM

Hi, friends. Ethereum looks really bad today. 200 $ lower than in September 2017, do you think it will recover with the crypto market? Or is this the end of ethereum?
Until now no one has been able to predict with certainty the development of crypto currencies is only speculation, because one of the risks of investment with crypto currencies is the price and value, no one can determine and predict with certainty the great beliefs and interests are the main capital to the development of crypto currencies
Paul95

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:08:27 PM

Hi, friends. Ethereum looks really bad today. 200 $ lower than in September 2017, do you think it will recover with the crypto market? Or is this the end of ethereum?
Even the price of Ethereum will fall down to 1$ that would not mean end of Ethereum, only the progress will be slower and slower.

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
otong

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:10:06 PM

I believe that the current situation is not the end of everything. because the market development is still so long and it is impossible for the market to end as soon as this is certainly the case.
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:18:55 PM

I can not exclude that the price will continue to fall for another six months. Since the smart contract ether is not ready for major changes. Recently, a bug was noticed due to the fact that the session of the smart contract was repeated. And because of this, it canceled the upgrade to Constantinople. But I believe in ether and his pump.

the pump can take place only when a lot of changes come in both the Ethereum and the market of ICO projects. I think this year this will not happen
That the hardfork contains the vulnerability but not with its smartcontract. The pump will happen when bitcoin gets a pump too. This should be the main rule in crypto when major crypto following the bitcoin in so many aspects. It's not independent yet.
Coffeehot

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:58:33 AM

the performance of ether is very bad, recently. its hard fork did not make it great again. ICO is dying, and ether may fall into a long-term decline.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:09:12 PM

Howcome people are coming with such strange questions. Price alone that too in todays market does not predict the of certain coins.
it's true because it won't be possible for people to predict the coin will die and will live onward, because to predict the coin is not easy so the question above is strange
donaltrump8

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:05:59 PM

no , it's a normal situation in this market , I know many people like you , they think Ethereum will end but it can't happen because ethereum is a strong coin and now the market is in downtrend , it will recover soon .
bendernine

Activity: 272

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:28:26 PM

of course this is not the end of ethereum, ethereum has good development and has promising prospects,
supported by smartcontract and popular platforms making ethereum a potential coin

indeed the price of ethereum has dropped dramatically but this is not the final sign of ethereum but is
only a factor of price fluctuations

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:51:22 PM

I believe that in the future Ethereum will recover in price and the fact that now its price is low in any case does not mean that this is the end of Ethereum

Very true, ethereum will never missing in the scene it always be the actor same as bitcoin that remain role in crypto world. Actually we can see that the ethereum price is dropping but that is not permanent it will recover soon for sure next year 2019. So lets expect for the big bullish of ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  

Jump to: