Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:20:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are you gonna do?  (Read 1039 times)
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:36:49 AM

I've wait that time to come, the bullrun, but if it's not coming this year, then i'll just wait for it next year. I hope it will get even better than 2018.
Cause this year most of the crypto coin facing their bad days, most of the price of crypto coin are dropping their price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:39:54 AM

Since I'm still believe with this field, even when there is no bull run in this years I'll stick with this blockchain technology. And I'm still believe that crypto currency will not dying just because there are no bull run at the end of this years, at least now crypto are turn to be more stable than before & we still have huge daily trading volume.
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:42:08 AM

I'm already holding a lot of coins and tokens now so when the bullish comes, i will keep tracking the price and sell my coins at best price for cash. I will still find potential coins to invest in them.
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:43:46 AM

I think it's just a matter of time only will there be a large increase or not. When the final years were not as expected then at least there is still time for some time to the fore next to enjoy the hike could occur. even though it is quite difficult to be accepted but at least hold is a decision and a good thing to do.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:00:03 AM

If this year doesn't end with a bullish run or if the market doesn't recover I will keep holding until the market recovers. What's the point on selling and dumping when you will only loose your initial capital. I believe in crypto and I plan on staying with it. This year might be a bad one but it doesn't conclude that the coming years will also be bad.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:31:05 AM

Imagine if by the end of this year, the market refuses to turn bullish, what is gonna be your reaction, decision?

Note; you have been stacking all on this time to the end that if it doesn't work out, the year may be summed up as being a failure for you.

I will still wait for a while and keep holding all my coins, and I don't want to sell if I don't see a profit for my coins. I am sure that the price will increase and I think the price keeps moving from lower price to the higher price and if I can see my chance to buy and sell for every coin, then I will do it. I know it will difficult, but if I can trying more and more, I am sure that I could still make a profit while I am waiting for the price increase higher in the future.
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:36:55 AM

there are only two choices about what I will do if at the end of the year the market really won't change, that is, leaving the crypto world or surviving waiting for recovery to actually happen, even now I feel a little what people feel who has left the crypto world because of this deteriorating crypto state, but I tried to survive waiting for the end of this year whether it would be right to recover or not. so what I will do later this year depends on what will happen to the market later this year.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:44:59 AM

I'm already holding a lot of coins and tokens now so when the bullish comes, i will keep tracking the price and sell my coins at best price for cash. I will still find potential coins to invest in them.
That's the encouragement.

When we talk about the bearish market people are nearly giving up and is only looking for the greener days. You won't be there easily if you'll never pass the red days. Keep on tracking the coins you hold and there's no need to be scared of whether there's no bull that will occur this year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:57:22 AM

I think i will do nothing and still waiting for the bull market start, the reason why i decide to do nothing because i already loss more than 50% and i think cutloss isn't a option anymore. Hodlll  Cool

Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:03:39 AM

we all will be rich. i saw some people are comparing 2015 with 2018 end. in 2015 very few people knew about BTC and few promotions. now lot more positive things happening for crypto but no bull run yet. next bull run will be amazing one. BTC will surely pass $50000 because already crypto is very popular in world now. so no need to wait 2 or 3 years like 2012 2013 and 2014 period. anyway hope everyone will spend good lives and work for the development of crypto space

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
peregar2022

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:39:22 AM

I was originally prepared for this, so I wouldn’t be surprised at this and will keep my coins until next year or much longer.
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:55:36 PM

Imagine if by the end of this year, the market refuses to turn bullish, what is gonna be your reaction, decision?

Note; you have been stacking all on this time to the end that if it doesn't work out, the year may be summed up as being a failure for you.

Trading and investment come with risks. Accumulating coins now and end up in two scenarios. The market goes up and start a bullish run and you make big profits or the market goes down and you make more loss. If it goes down, I have no choice than to endure.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:10:25 PM

If i were in that position, i would holding for longer time. Looks like the next bull run won't be happen in the near time as the market was skyrocketing last year. That's why i split my capital in order to leverage down my buy rate if the market is continuing down.
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:24:31 PM

I have also imagined a gloomy prospect at the last of this year because the market can not recover right yet like as last year. So, I still continue my work, accumulate Bitcoin as much as possible

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:35:13 PM

In the current market situation, I had planned ahead. I have known that the crypto market will be more volatile. And this is just a normal fluctuation. I am willing to accept that. I firmly believe that the potential e-currencies will appreciate in the near future. Therefore, I will keep my currency and will continue to buy more if possible.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:38:59 PM

If at the end of the year the market refuses to change or is unstable, I will sell all the coins I have, even though I will get a loss, because I think the end of this year is the chance for the market to recover and stabilize.
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:39:07 PM

If the market really falls and prolongs this bad situation, I will still hold all of my altcoins bought two months ago. I think blockchain technology is really great and it will soon be used in many big businesses around the world. Its price will certainly be at $ 15k in 2020. I always believe in that.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:45:49 PM

If it gonna happen yes it feels so sad because after all of waiting that we are assuming that the value before the year end was rise again just what happen last year but if not gonna happen again just try to still hold your coins because as I sure that it will continues  fall the value but soon or soonest will rise again and be always patient and try to invest more for the future rising od the value and you will earn again.

right, I agree with you, if indeed at the end of this year the market conditions do not want to change, we feel sad, because we expect that at the end of the year market conditions will recover. but if that is true I will still hold the coin and wait until the market conditions recover and stabilize. because I'm sure the crypto currency will never disappear.
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:49:12 PM

I still keep everything and wait for the market to go up, I do not put too much faith in late 2018 for the market to recover. My plan is between the end of 2019 so that even if the market does not recover at the end of 2018, I will not be affected.

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit