Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:25:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are you gonna do?  (Read 1039 times)
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:04:26 PM

what I do is just hold the coin that I've for the long term that is waiting for the market to grow again, if I've money then I'll buy more coins in my opinion, long-term investment is more profitable

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Riliseth120

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:08:15 PM

I'll keep my cool and keep holding the coins even it becomes a failure year for me. Crypto world is very volatile we might see a price surge any time and at that time profit making will be possible.
Chielath22

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:08:30 PM

I will hold the coin. The market is volatile and anything can happen at any moment. Let's hope we don't fall in that kind of incident.
Jerireg05

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:08:47 PM

I don't understand the point of such negativity. Why should we always look for a bullrun and overnight rich? It's true a lot of us have been hurt because of this bearish market but isn't it the perfect time for buying more bitcoin at a cheaper rate?
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:13:04 PM

This is the time the almost all coins are available at down price and the best thing is to do now is to pick up the good coins the same thing I like to do and to take the advantage from the market,
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:13:56 PM

Imagine if by the end of this year, the market refuses to turn bullish, what is gonna be your reaction, decision?

Note; you have been stacking all on this time to the end that if it doesn't work out, the year may be summed up as being a failure for you.
I will continue to hold even though until the end of this year the market price movements have not changed, because I believe cryptocurrency will continue to experience developments in the future and of course it will be more valuable in the future.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:24:56 PM

as for me, I understand perfectly well that the market may be in such a bad state for a long time a year, or perhaps two, but, nevertheless, I believe that after this the market will grow many times and I will earn huge money. Therefore, I do not pay attention to this and continue to invest in promising projects. Here is an example of #swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment the bonus is 25%, you can buy coins until mid-December. I advise you to see the project.
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:27:55 PM

Imagine if by the end of this year, the market refuses to turn bullish, what is gonna be your reaction, decision?

Note; you have been stacking all on this time to the end that if it doesn't work out, the year may be summed up as being a failure for you.

I'm here for long-term. If the market turns bullish by the end of the year, yeheey! If not, looking forward for another couple of years.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:29:10 PM

I'm not in hurry anytime soon. My plan is to accumulate as much crypto as I can and wait for the day the market will become bullish again because I believe it will definitely happen.
jcriss

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:29:38 PM

Remember you don't lose a dime until you sell!!!! Users that freak out and panic sell their coins lose money and causes a market dump! HODL COINS and dont lose and quit with market crashing

MERCATOX  [s (https://mercatox.com?referrer=328710)
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:32:19 PM

its depends on my bag,, if there is no good sign with my crypto
i will convert my crypto to the new coin with a lot of potential
but the point is still hodl my friend

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:35:53 PM

If the electronics market goes up later this year, I'll sell my bitcoin to get back the money I spent. If the market stabilizes, I will continue to invest in this market. Otherwise I decided to abandon this market to find a better way to make money.
Autumn.MediaGrp
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:39:39 PM

I think we will not see any upside until end of the year , its not gonna happen probably another 6months or so what im doing now is scalping. buying coins and researching what tokens should i buy and rescale what i have and should be selling

halpi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 11:39:46 PM

usual reaction, I am ready for it. I told many times, that don`t expect that same that it was a year ago would happen sometimes, it was just a rare opportunity.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 11:46:21 PM

I guess I'm just gonna have to wait a little longer until the market recovers and go bullish. The end of the year result does not determine whether or not I should give up and quit. The whole year round always offers possibilities. If I am able to wait long, then it wouldn't hurt to wait a little longer. Things will be fine eventually. It's just a matter of time.

nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:49:20 PM

It will be very hard for me. However, not all things should happen as what we expect. patient and patient are the key to be successful in the crypto world. Not all success only depends on the bull market. That is why we are supposed to always increase our strategy in trading or investing. because there are chances in this dump market. Chance to get profits, the big profits. Never give the big hope to the bullish market at the end of this year because the prediction will not always happen.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:54:39 PM

It will be very hard for me. However, not all things should happen as what we expect. patient and patient are the key to be successful in the crypto world. Not all success only depends on the bull market. That is why we are supposed to always increase our strategy in trading or investing. because there are chances in this dump market. Chance to get profits, the big profits. Never give the big hope to the bullish market at the end of this year because the prediction will not always happen.
For me, while the market continue to it's hype in market I'm gonna do hodling coin for a long time because I believe it can be a having a good profit as market will explodes again and it has a chances to grow our money.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:55:45 AM

For me, while the market continue to it's hype in market I'm gonna do hodling coin for a long time because I believe it can be a having a good profit as market will explodes again and it has a chances to grow our money.

There is always a explosion after a long resistance and this has been a year now since all crypto market is in sheer resistance so the explosion will be in bear 2019.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 09:09:41 AM

no, it won't freak me. Even in negative scenario I will stay in crypto, but probably find another source of funds just to buy more crypto for cheap prices!

siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:55:38 PM

I will sell the half of my crypto coins because I have earned these coin during the whole year and never had an opportunity to sell them all at least by the ICOs prices. So I would sell it and the other part will be still in my wallet for another 5 years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: