Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:08:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are you gonna do?  (Read 1039 times)
braves182

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 01:03:47 PM

I don't have high hopes for the end of the year, and I think when so many people shout "soon will growth" - it means quite the opposite. Because it's the cry of those people who have already bought cryptoassets and want to sell at a higher price or to reduce their losses. But the whales don't care, the market will begin to grow when these people stop screaming about growth,and sell their assets, fix losses and start screaming crypto - this is a Scam! Grin Grin Grin Grin

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 01:09:19 PM

Actually, everyone is waiting for the bull market to come, but rather than waiting, we need to know what strategy to follow when this market comes. Many unfortunately again in this market because it was caught by the unprepared.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:15:03 PM

Obviously holding your investment would be a wise decision.
Its already november. Only we have 2 months to complete this year. Though i personally don't have much expectations in this year end. But if i will get good deals by end of this year then i won't hold my investments.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:22:07 PM

Imagine if by the end of this year, the market refuses to turn bullish, what is gonna be your reaction, decision?

Note; you have been stacking all on this time to the end that if it doesn't work out, the year may be summed up as being a failure for you.
My choice continues to hold on to it, I continue to survive until the price really rises, maybe that is my solution.
arkawa040

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:29:40 PM

Imagine if by the end of this year, the market refuses to turn bullish, what is gonna be your reaction, decision?

Note; you have been stacking all on this time to the end that if it doesn't work out, the year may be summed up as being a failure for you.
and the market is likely not to change by the end of this year, it is too predictable, most likely this is the tactic, many people will stay until the end of the year, and after the panic starts again, I will keep my tokens until they bring me profit, I will not sell anything.
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:35:51 PM

Until the end of the year in the coming period of about 59 days in case of the bull period, I plan to spend my annual investments in fiat money again. In addition, the bullish period when the price fluctuations that occur in the market through the purchase of the extra-selling transactions I aim to earn extra income. Of course, these are still a plan, but I can guarantee that I will do them all in the coming bull period.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:47:05 PM

As for me, selling my coins at the current condition would be a big loss, so if the bull run isn't coming this year. Then I'll be waiting for it to come another year. Hopefully next year will be a bull run happen.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:50:01 PM

There is a very big chance that what you have mentioned comes out to be true. The reason is market isn't really showing any sign of bull on charts at least. But that doesn't mean that a bull will never occur. If people who are in HODL mode right now, don't need their investment, they can keep on hodling until market recovers. I think this is the most probable route for most of the hodlers.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:06:17 PM

Until the end of the year in the coming period of about 59 days in case of the bull period, I plan to spend my annual investments in fiat money again. In addition, the bullish period when the price fluctuations that occur in the market through the purchase of the extra-selling transactions I aim to earn extra income. Of course, these are still a plan, but I can guarantee that I will do them all in the coming bull period.
Remember last year, when everyone also thought that we would withdraw money for the new year, and bitcoin rushed to the same height. Everyone has their own head on their shoulders. I'm not selling my coins. Wink
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:24:32 AM

If that happens then only one is the choice, namely holding. I still believe the market will be able to rise, and even though for the growth will be very long, I will remain patient in the belief that the market will definitely grow high in the future.
That is the only option for me as well but there are many investors that think they know what the market is going to do next, something that is impossible but it does not change their beliefs, and this makes them to take very risky decisions even if deep down they know that they should do what we are doing, which is to hold our coins no matter what happens.
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 05:32:46 AM

Call Ghostbusters?
The end of the year makes no difference to me. I care more about long term than short term gains and losses.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: