Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:51:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs and listing  (Read 708 times)
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:00:55 AM

Guys, what do you think about today’s situation? A lot of good ICOs can’t list on huge exchanges, therefore investors can’t get profit. Idk why but today listing is a very hard process. I invested in sparkster ICO and they can’t list already for 6 month, ridiculous! What do you think?
This is very important, there are so many exchanges now they should make a point to list on at least 3 medium exchanges if they cannot get into huge one they have funds to do it, sparkster is such a good project I almost invest on it it should be in a big exchange because they have generated huge funds
It is not about just listing on an exchange, but a good one. Like you said, there are so many exchanges, but at the same time, which one do you think will be good enough in terms of reputation and would make the market more exposed to more money? That is usually the target of most good team.

Nonetheless, we also have to realize one thing that the reason why some projects have held back for a while now is basically because of the market situation. Considering the level at which a lot of new coins and tokens that hit the market trading below their ICO price hugely, is nothing to write home about and in this case, I just see the team trying all means to wait it out, and as long as there is prospect for the project in the long term, I believe the best thing actually is just to wait it out anyway. No other choice I guess!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SidneyFoley

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:04:00 AM

There are many ICOs in the market now a days but only few of them has survived. Projects with real life usages are the only ones that are succeeding. I think the current market situation is to blame for the situation.
Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:12:25 AM

Many of this situations happen right now, they are delaying in listing due to preparing their ICO to more valuable in terms of of profit. Delaying in listing for working to make better in holding process. Some of the ICO have their holding policies for better plans.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:12:44 AM

Yes you are right! Such a problem exists and the whole thing is that the largest stock exchanges and already almost all medium and even small ones want to receive money for the listing and at the same time they do not want to turn over everything. Although I think these conditions are strange. If we are talking about the development of the crypto sphere, then logically all conditions for development should be created and listing is one of the important points. I would add competition here, perhaps some crypto asset owners pay extra, whatever the competitors would turn out, this is just my opinion, but this can also be. The reason is bonal, it all comes down to the fact that the cryptocurrency and its services are not decentralized.
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 09:18:49 AM

Guys, what do you think about today’s situation? A lot of good ICOs can’t list on huge exchanges, therefore investors can’t get profit. Idk why but today listing is a very hard process. I invested in sparkster ICO and they can’t list already for 6 month, ridiculous! What do you think?
To me, I think the ICOs are not taking their investors serious. I understand that most exchanges charge high fees to get listed, but the money raised from the token sales is enough to list on any good ICO.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:48:35 AM

So many good ICOs nowadays but most of them can't list on huge exchanges, I think it is because of lacking some funds to pay for Exchange's platform before officially listing. We all know , that they have some funds to cover for it but I think they gonna use it for the future of their projects and their only goal for a while is to be listed on market/s even it isn't good enough atleast it can be available for trading.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:05:35 AM

Maybe they are waiting for the next pump of the entire market as last year. It seems right now the situation on the exchanges has changed for the better. They are now listed all that got at a cheaper price than last year for food they need to earn. Yes, and exchanges has become a lot in recent years, competition in this segment has grown to unprecedented heights.
Danielle Lewis

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:29:13 PM

The whole crypto coins are limited and new coins are coming over and over again. So the old coins might be reliable, but maximum new coins are not up to the mark and not eligible to earn much profit. So gotta be careful about these coins and invest in the best one.
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:02:08 PM

Try not to Worry .I see that there are numerous ICO extends now deferring posting their tokens and they contemplated due to poor economic situations so nobody will dispatch it self in the market
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:11:37 PM

yes recently the ico project is not so easy to enter into a large exchange, for various reasons, such as the medichain project they get sales of 20,000,000 ico ending in June and until now have not been listed on the exchange
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:20:57 PM

Our ICO, XAYA, actually hosted our mainsale and Liquid which ended earlier this month, and trading is set to start there tomorrow. I don't think it's difficult for LEGIT coinsales to get traded.
Yours is just one among hundreds who eventually made it to the exchange to enable trading but the fact still remains that so many icos in this year 2018 never made it to the exchange and any coin not listed is term to be worthless because trading can not take place without it being listed, I have hold a coin for more then seven month's now and no exchange which made it so frustrating.
Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 09:21:45 PM

There different factors in listing which is making it difficult lately, firstly the market for is bearish and the team feel they need to take some time for things to improve and second thing is that some devs get greedy and not willing to commit huge sum of money as fee for listing on big exchanges which is why most coins list on Dex
Whisper555

Activity: 168

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 09:24:48 PM

I am participating in ICO and I have some concerns for two reasons because of the current market situation:
1. How soon will project tokens be traded on exchanges. And how much time does this process take?
2. Will the project collect a hard cap within the framework of the ICO, or the campaign will be extended and the payment of tokens will be postponed for several more months.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 09:28:45 PM

The listed fees in some of the exchanges are too high. There are many projects that have trouble raising enough investment. But I think that many ICO project teams didn't intentionally enter crypto exchanges because of the imbalance in the crypto markets.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:31:51 PM

I also think that it is due to the unstable market situation. I have participated in a Bounty campaign where developers have decided to postpone the distribution of the tokens (Investors and Bounty hunter). Almost 30 days have passed since that announcement and just this week they have promised the distribution.

anisoptera

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:27:24 AM

I think they can list on exchanges, but they don't want to, because in certain market situation the coin price could be dumped close to zero, and they would loose investors interest, so they decide to wait for market grow and that's when they will list their coins.

DominickA86

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:29:18 AM

I think they are not listing their tokens at the moment for a lot of reasons. The main reason is the market. The projects are postponing the token listing, because in 99,9 percent of all cases the token will lose its price.
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:30:20 AM

Well, ICOs do not want to spend all money collected during the sale for listing. Listing fee on Binance was around one million dollars! So maybe this is the reason why most of ICOs are not yet listed on big exchanges.

Crelakoth02

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:09:07 PM

The regulation and reforms are restricting all the new ICO's from getting listed. All the scam ICOs and opposing counties are responsible for this situation.
Adwigossi1

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:09:22 PM

There many ICOs in the market this year so if the ICO is good and legit and also follows the regulations of the exchanges it will be added. I do not think there is an alternative for that.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: