Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:42:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Swish - modern system of searching  (Read 4377 times)
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:30:48 PM

The coin should be in demand and enjoy success with crypto users and investors. Otherwise, it can actually become one of the many useless tokens. you need active team work on the NEUMA project!
Of course you need to interest representatives of show business in the use of this NEUMA coin. They must understand all its advantages.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:42:38 PM

How do you propose to do this? For people far from the world of crypto investing, it is difficult to explain the pros and cons of the blockchain technology.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:02:55 PM

How do you propose to do this? For people far from the world of crypto investing, it is difficult to explain the pros and cons of the blockchain technology.
Sooner or later, people will be forced to understand and learn the blockchain technology. This is the future without it, no where to go.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:46:22 PM

it's just that most people on the planet are far away from crypto topics. for them that blockchain that bitcoin is the same)))
 Grin Grin Grin
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:07:16 PM

Sooner or later, people will be forced to understand and learn the blockchain technology. This is the future without it, no where to go.
Of course, the future is blockchain technology. This technology is increasingly being introduced into all walks of life!
Tryam93

Merit: 109

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:25:02 PM

Of course, the future is blockchain technology. This technology is increasingly being introduced into all walks of life!
Of course, there are skeptics who say that this is all a bubble and it has already burst. I do not listen to such people, I am an optimist.
XiMiK1

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:19:00 PM

I think that for the guys it will not be difficult, because the platform is designed for both performers and listeners. Which increases the flow of people.

*Image Removed*

WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

We are looking for 100 participants to join our high paying signature campaign
50 Hero/Legendary Member
30 Sr Member
20 Full Member

Rules
Maximum 20 posts weekly and 5 post per day.
Minimum 50 posts during the month.
English and constructive posts only. Prohibited: spammy bullshit, bumps, 1 liner junk, bounty reports.
Participants that receive negative trust or get banned during campaign will be disqualified.
Members with neg trust can't participate in this campaign.
We accept posts in Bitcoin, Alternate cryptocurrencies, Economy sections(except off topic section, games and rounds,investor based games, and micro earnings sections).

Rewards per 1 post in BTC
Legendary: 2$
Hero Member: 1.5$
Sr Member: 1$
Full Member: 0.7$

Signatures
*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*
sofia.lips

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:39:46 PM

I think that for the guys it will not be difficult, because the platform is designed for both performers and listeners. Which increases the flow of people.

Yes, users are almost the main factor of a successful project. After all, how many do not advertise - the true power in the consumer goods.
n_vd

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:42:38 PM

Neuma will always be in our hearts with music. Of course, if the project succeeds in achieving the desired result))
tabbac

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:59:15 PM

Well, why, if you pour millions of dollars in advertising, it doesn’t matter which project will have its users. Money will do the trick))
Dinosaurhaus

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:48:16 PM

Well, why, if you pour millions of dollars in advertising, it doesn’t matter which project will have its users. Money will do the trick))
I think you are right. Money rules the world. and the one who has more of them. So it was and always will be, it is a simple fact))
Biton_Patron

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:06:25 PM

I think you are right. Money rules the world. and the one who has more of them. So it was and always will be, it is a simple fact))

People always welcome new artists with open arms who create really good music. So the platform NEUMA will definitely have a profit)
XiMiK1

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:15:28 PM

People always welcome new artists with open arms who create really good music. So the platform NEUMA will definitely have a profit)

Of course, people will listen only to the music that they like, and the task of each artist is to try as best as possible to please the listener. I think that this is logical))

*Image Removed*

WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

We are looking for 100 participants to join our high paying signature campaign
50 Hero/Legendary Member
30 Sr Member
20 Full Member

Rules
Maximum 20 posts weekly and 5 post per day.
Minimum 50 posts during the month.
English and constructive posts only. Prohibited: spammy bullshit, bumps, 1 liner junk, bounty reports.
Participants that receive negative trust or get banned during campaign will be disqualified.
Members with neg trust can't participate in this campaign.
We accept posts in Bitcoin, Alternate cryptocurrencies, Economy sections(except off topic section, games and rounds,investor based games, and micro earnings sections).

Rewards per 1 post in BTC
Legendary: 2$
Hero Member: 1.5$
Sr Member: 1$
Full Member: 0.7$

Signatures
*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*
Kriptos

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:24:43 PM

How much does target softcap Neuma? It looks like masi very far to reach hardcap, but it would be good enough if the softcap achieved, so that they can run this project in advance. What kind of marketing strategies you use to attract investor interest in Neuma?

sofia.lips

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:25:57 PM

Of course, people will listen only to the music that they like, and the task of each artist is to try as best as possible to please the listener. I think that this is logical))

This is of course logical. Moreover, there should be some regularity in the fact that the more people like an artist, the more money he will earn and even more fans will be able to collect
n_vd

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:37:27 PM

Fans are gold for any artist. They allow you to reach heights. And accordingly, the more of them - the better!
Dinosaurhaus

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:12:17 PM

Yes, it is thanks to the fans - every artist can get a lot of money and visit the heights of glory. Although some can no longer live without it! Thanks to such platforms - new artists will get another place for fans))
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:27:27 AM

Of course, there are skeptics who say that this is all a bubble and it has already burst. I do not listen to such people, I am an optimist.
in some countries, it will take a long time for blockchain technology to enter their daily lives and all people will understand the benefits of this new technology
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 05:41:05 AM

Hi,
may we know your team? i can't see them. Or i missed it?
Already search through your website, but still i can't find them.
Would you provide it?

ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:37:50 AM

I do not believe that the cryptocurrency is a bubble. I agree that the market is really a lot of scams and crooks of all stripes but that does not mean that the whole market is.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: