Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:49:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Swish - modern system of searching  (Read 4376 times)
tabbac

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:22:29 AM

The platform will be useful to both the performer and the listener. If people are in demand, there will be great results. Just need to do.

Yes, for something to work out - you need to perform actions for the result. This is certainly not predictable, but still something will turn out. If you sit and do nothing - then nothing will work out exactly ...

Movement is the key to a successful life! This principle must be maintained for permanent results. I think that Neuma knows this perfectly well))
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:23:35 AM

Yes, and also listen to this music on a professional device - very cool, the sound just overwhelms people with emotions!
Music and should be on high-quality media and played on high-quality equipment and listen to the classroom acoustics. Then it's a real buzz!
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:35:50 AM

The platform will be useful to both the performer and the listener. If people are in demand, there will be great results. Just need to do.

Yes, for something to work out - you need to perform actions for the result. This is certainly not predictable, but still something will turn out. If you sit and do nothing - then nothing will work out exactly ...

Movement is the key to a successful life! This principle must be maintained for permanent results. I think that Neuma knows this perfectly well))

Constantly development in the project has always benefited the image of the project. Look at many top teams of top projects, they constantly post some kind of releases, participate in conferences and are very active in their social networks!
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:51:28 AM

Yes, and also listen to this music on a professional device - very cool, the sound just overwhelms people with emotions!
Music and should be on high-quality media and played on high-quality equipment and listen to the classroom acoustics. Then it's a real buzz!
Ideally, it should be. But all these branded high-quality appliances cost a lot of money and not everyone has them.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:29:53 PM

They say that the one who does nothing is not mistaken. And it is true! Do not be afraid. We must believe in the best! I hope that NEUMA will succeed!
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:21:43 PM

They say that the one who does nothing is not mistaken. And it is true! Do not be afraid. We must believe in the best! I hope that NEUMA will succeed!
Yes it is right you say! It is not known what media giant will be in the future in the first place. And suddenly it is this project.
XiMiK1

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:12:24 PM

This is one of the best ico of this month, hope guys will be able to gain success!

*Image Removed*

WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

We are looking for 100 participants to join our high paying signature campaign
50 Hero/Legendary Member
30 Sr Member
20 Full Member

Rules
Maximum 20 posts weekly and 5 post per day.
Minimum 50 posts during the month.
English and constructive posts only. Prohibited: spammy bullshit, bumps, 1 liner junk, bounty reports.
Participants that receive negative trust or get banned during campaign will be disqualified.
Members with neg trust can't participate in this campaign.
We accept posts in Bitcoin, Alternate cryptocurrencies, Economy sections(except off topic section, games and rounds,investor based games, and micro earnings sections).

Rewards per 1 post in BTC
Legendary: 2$
Hero Member: 1.5$
Sr Member: 1$
Full Member: 0.7$

Signatures
*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:24:20 PM

You are mistaken and idealize users from developed countries too much. They also use torrents and other benefits of the pirated media industry.
No need to idealize anyone. In developed countries such as the United States for example, there are also very many people who live with little financial resources. not everyone is buying all licensed!

so of course they can do it. in such countries as this is the order. but not all countries of the world have such an order, many countries are moving chaotic, people living there are not known as. it does not always have a positive effect on the good of the people.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:51:23 PM

You are mistaken and idealize users from developed countries too much. They also use torrents and other benefits of the pirated media industry.
No need to idealize anyone. In developed countries such as the United States for example, there are also very many people who live with little financial resources. not everyone is buying all licensed!

so of course they can do it. in such countries as this is the order. but not all countries of the world have such an order, many countries are moving chaotic, people living there are not known as. it does not always have a positive effect on the good of the people.
Do you mean the benefit of officials or ordinary people? Taxes do not come from pirated products and the budget suffers, but people have the opportunity to buy something cheaper.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:55:42 PM

of course, without high-quality acoustic equipment you will not appreciate all the advantages of this project
Kessoron

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:33:49 PM

Your idea is impressive! I will support you with all my might, good luck!
smexlxrd

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:38:04 PM

Where is your company office located?
le_castor (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:08:13 PM

The company office is located in Sweden
cryptanys

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:36:25 PM

I was interested in the platform NEUMA, I saw that you have plans to create a mobile version of the application, the date is not yet known for public use?

https://www.INTEGRITY.one/
[ПPИCOEДИHЯЙTECЬ К УБEДИTEЛE! ]
Плaтфopмa Blockchain, кoтopaя пoзвoляeт мaлым пpeдпpиятиям и пpeдпpинимaтeлям WIN
le_castor (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:06:10 PM

I was interested in the platform NEUMA, I saw that you have plans to create a mobile version of the application, the date is not yet known for public use?

Unfortunately, we can not announce the dates, the release of applications will take place after the release of the platform
urchent

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:08:46 PM

Hi
How much does target softcap?
le_castor (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:10:13 PM

Hi
How much does target softcap?
Our softcap = 2300 ETH
wobmasta

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:14:17 PM

I have a few questions and need support, Can the person write in PM for discussion?
le_castor (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:15:38 PM

snip
I visited the bounty topic, and found that check will be made each Tuesday.
But, will payments been paid each week?
Furthermore, how many weeks will the campaign last?

Bounty campaign will last for a month
le_castor (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:17:21 PM

I have a few questions and need support, Can the person write in PM for discussion?

If you have any questions, you can ask them here or in a telegram t.me/neumaorg
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: