Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:16:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Swish - modern system of searching  (Read 4383 times)
Enchantment99

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:27:20 PM

If the product of the project is valuable, the user is sure to notice and follow the link. That is why the market needs unique products with useful functionality.
Therefore, the priority task for the NEUMA  project is to create a unique and original product that will be in demand and high liquidity!

I am also inclined to think that this project has a promising idea. The future of the project depends on the activity of the team. If at first the team will work a lot, then success is guaranteed.
Charisma359

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:48:51 PM

some positive changes in the growth of the market are a little noticeable, but is it worth to be happy now that there will be a huge growth, or is it just a small growth trend, and then again downwards-this is only we will see after some time
And maybe there will be another version of events. everyone is waiting for a sharp increase (pump), and maybe there will be a long and smooth price increase. And the spike we do not see.
we have one option now, to wait and watch all the small changes in the market, and hope that it is more in the bottom will not fall much

Although many bloggers write that the cryptocurrency market has risen, but today a lot of coins have fallen in price. Hopefully, the situation will improve after the weekend.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:02:33 PM

some positive changes in the growth of the market are a little noticeable, but is it worth to be happy now that there will be a huge growth, or is it just a small growth trend, and then again downwards-this is only we will see after some time
And maybe there will be another version of events. everyone is waiting for a sharp increase (pump), and maybe there will be a long and smooth price increase. And the spike we do not see.
we have one option now, to wait and watch all the small changes in the market, and hope that it is more in the bottom will not fall much

Although many bloggers write that the cryptocurrency market has risen, but today a lot of coins have fallen in price. Hopefully, the situation will improve after the weekend.
It is too early to rejoice in the growth of the market. It seems to me that this market manipulation is designed to panic people.
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:38:39 PM

It is too early to rejoice in the growth of the market. It seems to me that this market manipulation is designed to panic people.

These days, while some indulged in panic, others successfully earned. Although, why was panicking? Today, when cryptocurrency rates dropped, gave more reason for panic.
FORTUNA88

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:22:12 PM

How does the project team plan to bring together musicians and music listeners? I understand that listening to songs will be paid? Will only audio recordings be uploaded to the application or also videos?
Tryam93

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:36:49 PM

How does the project team plan to bring together musicians and music listeners? I understand that listening to songs will be paid? Will only audio recordings be uploaded to the application or also videos?
I think that the video will be present in the project. The clips are now very popular and in demand not less than just music.
tor9

Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:42:04 AM

I have already written four letters to appeal account suspension on Twitter-the answer was the same-you are locked in frequent violation of the rules,on another forum I found the advice to write a threat of going to court-some of it helped,and I decided today to write about the appeal to the court,see what happens
This is a useless exercise. I have blocked Twitter accounts and I also tried to deal with this issue through technical support for Twitter. Waste of time.
this behavior of the website developers is extremely cruel and unfair, there were a lot of bots in the Twitter bounty, and now only those lucky ones who were not blocked on Twitter will participate, and maybe after a while the bounty Twitter will disappear altogether
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:00:44 AM

I think that the video will be present in the project. The clips are now very popular and in demand not less than just music.
clips popular, but have them the quality of understanding sound on average level,I think that they will attend in this project,but greater popularity will enjoy high-quality audio tracks
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:11:26 AM

I and all my friends have blocked Twitter accounts. No one was able to graduate from the companies they participated in. This is lawlessness on the part of Twitter.
Such actions Twitter only loses users. I do not understand why you need to do so. What is bad about what bounty members do? For example, if I participate in Bounty NEUMA and write about a project, who will I do?
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:37:10 AM

There is one good way to motivate users to advertise and promote the project - it is called “generous pool on bounty”)))
This is true, but it will only work as long as users receive tokens. As soon as the distribution will stop 99% of fans of the project will disappear. Alas but it is the law of the market.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:48:39 AM

Therefore, the priority task for the NEUMA  project is to create a unique and original product that will be in demand and high liquidity!
such a product that will interest all participants of the show business market from a musician to a producer. The product should be both simple and effective.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:14:46 AM

Any project no matter how promising it may seem to us, will not be able to develop further and will be forgotten by investors and the community if it cannot provide its unique product. On some promises you will not live long ...
Definitely need a finished product. If the development team will be engaged in development and will present its platform to users before the competitors do it, then this will definitely be a success!
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:09:46 AM

Any project no matter how promising it may seem to us, will not be able to develop further and will be forgotten by investors and the community if it cannot provide its unique product. On some promises you will not live long
Investors are now more careful than ever. Therefore, any delay in the timing or deviation from the planned releases can lead to panic among investors.
anchuoinhhoc

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:11:02 PM

I would love to know the plan for this project to attract many investors interested in music today. I will definitely participate in it

██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██      iTEX      ██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██
██████████   INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE   ██████████
https://itex.exchange/
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:03:16 PM

such a product that will interest all participants of the show business market from a musician to a producer. The product should be both simple and effective.

I am interested in the financial side of the platform. Will the creators of music products upload their goods to the platform for free or will they pay for this action? What currency will be accepted payment?
DonProton

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:05:37 PM

Now the market will revive, then NEUMA may well collect a tidy sum on the ICO!
Maybe even better. Without a sharp rise. By the way, in the growing market it will be possible to earn good money without even having any special trading skills. This is an ideal opportunity to practice in trading!
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:17:33 PM

This is a useless exercise. I have blocked Twitter accounts and I also tried to deal with this issue through technical support for Twitter. Waste of time.
Have you noticed how emptied the company bounty? the impression is that they blocked all twitter users. Who has the lucky accounts left and can get dozens of times more from participation in companies.
Tryam93

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:29:26 PM

Have you noticed how emptied the company bounty? the impression is that they blocked all twitter users. Who has the lucky accounts left and can get dozens of times more from participation in companies.
I did not find the bounty table. Throw off please! Yes, with these bans on Twitter, you can not bad earn.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

I am also inclined to think that this project has a promising idea. The future of the project depends on the activity of the team. If at first the team will work a lot, then success is guaranteed.
In any case, if meticulously and diligently refers to the work, then there will be a good result. The team is very serious. let's hope that nothing puts them to release the finished product.
tor9

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:45:21 PM

I and all my friends have blocked Twitter accounts. No one was able to graduate from the companies they participated in. This is lawlessness on the part of Twitter.
Such actions Twitter only loses users. I do not understand why you need to do so. What is bad about what bounty members do? For example, if I participate in Bounty NEUMA and write about a project, who will I do?
most likely, the site Twitter or has become a very overloaded system due to the actions of bounty hunter,or Twitter appeared biased against them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: