Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:57:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Swish - modern system of searching  (Read 4376 times)
sofaflesh

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:54:13 PM

I and all my friends have blocked Twitter accounts. No one was able to graduate from the companies they participated in. This is lawlessness on the part of Twitter.
Such actions Twitter only loses users. I do not understand why you need to do so. What is bad about what bounty members do? For example, if I participate in Bounty NEUMA and write about a project, who will I do?
most likely, the site Twitter or has become a very overloaded system due to the actions of bounty hunter,or Twitter appeared biased against them
this is a very cruel behavior of the Twitter team with its users, now there are very few not blocked bounty hunter, and most likely bounty Twitter will disappear completely
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

I and all my friends have blocked Twitter accounts. No one was able to graduate from the companies they participated in. This is lawlessness on the part of Twitter.
Such actions Twitter only loses users. I do not understand why you need to do so. What is bad about what bounty members do? For example, if I participate in Bounty NEUMA and write about a project, who will I do?
most likely, the site Twitter or has become a very overloaded system due to the actions of bounty hunter,or Twitter appeared biased against them
this is a very cruel behavior of the Twitter team with its users, now there are very few not blocked bounty hunter, and most likely bounty Twitter will disappear completely
If this happens, then the signature company will be much more expensive, and you can earn good money.
le_castor (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:28:38 PM

Thanks to your support, 2833 ETH was collected, thank you all for participating!
thehulkk

Activity: 442
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:44:51 PM

Gather people who make music and listen to it, this is an interesting idea. I will learn more about the project and possibly participate in the bounty program.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Enchantment99

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:51:42 PM

Gather people who make music and listen to it, this is an interesting idea. I will learn more about the project and possibly participate in the bounty program.

You're right. It is necessary to actively distribute advertising about the project in those places where many fans of musical works usually communicate. Then the project will quickly get the target audience and loyal customers.
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:54:54 PM

I have already seen projects that are related to music, and they have become very successful today, your project is also good, tell me how much money has been collected for sale?
Charisma359

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:31:42 PM

If this happens, then the signature company will be much more expensive, and you can earn good money.

I always liked the subscription campaign more than anything else, and not the active promotion of information in social networks. Therefore, I will be glad of it.
oficman

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:52:17 PM

I am also inclined to think that this project has a promising idea. The future of the project depends on the activity of the team. If at first the team will work a lot, then success is guaranteed.
In any case, if meticulously and diligently refers to the work, then there will be a good result. The team is very serious. let's hope that nothing puts them to release the finished product.

Let us hope that the team will meet few pitfalls on the road to the development of the project and will not retreat from its points of the plan listed in the Road Map.
FORTUNA88

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:37:29 PM

There are other social networks that teams can use in their bounty campaigns. Yes, this situation causes offense, but everything can be fixed.
tor9

Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:56:35 AM

Thanks to your support, 2833 ETH was collected, thank you all for participating!

this is a very good amount of fees,I'm happy for the project and the developers, I'm sure that will now continue to develop the project and will be released a great product
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:31:20 AM

Even if we imagined that on Twitter there were VERY much saved bots from the bounty, then all the same, in the general scale of users, this is negligible.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:43:10 AM

There are other social networks that teams can use in their bounty campaigns. Yes, this situation causes offense, but everything can be fixed.
a very sad situation came out with the behavior of the Twitter team, a lot of bounty hunters lost profits
a lot of accounts were blocked with 20 000 and even with 50 000 readers-and it was a good income in bounty companies
tor9

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:52:21 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2018, 09:04:32 AM by tor9

a very sad situation came out with the behavior of the Twitter team, a lot of bounty hunters lost profits
a lot of accounts were blocked with 20 000 and even with 50 000 readers-and it was a good income in bounty companies
team   Twitter blocked my account with 26500 subscribers and Twitteraudit 100 percent, I added all of my subscribers manually,this is a very huge loss Huh Cry
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:26:32 AM

It is unlikely. There will always be users and participants. How is the bounty company doing on project NEUMA? Who is participating? Good activity?
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:06:20 AM

I would love to know the plan for this project to attract many investors interested in music today. I will definitely participate in it
Fans of music in the world a huge amount. Probably the majority of the population. Therefore, if such projects will give people a chance to get acquainted with the world of cryptocurrency, then this will be a very good step in the development of a cryptocurrency ecosystem.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:28:53 AM

I am interested in the financial side of the platform. Will the creators of music products upload their goods to the platform for free or will they pay for this action? What currency will be accepted payment?
I understand that the settlements will be carried out in tokens. Tokens will be paid by users for views, tokens will be paid by the platform for bloggers who post their videos there.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:49:41 AM

Now the market will revive, then NEUMA may well collect a tidy sum on the ICO!
Maybe even better. Without a sharp rise. By the way, in the growing market it will be possible to earn good money without even having any special trading skills. This is an ideal opportunity to practice in trading!

I would like to find out from the team if the project token is planned as an internal project platform and it is planned that with the help of this coin settlements will be made between musicians and other participants of the show business market, what about volatility? Or will the coin be stable?
DonProton

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:00:03 AM

In any case, if meticulously and diligently refers to the work, then there will be a good result. The team is very serious. let's hope that nothing puts them to release the finished product.
Plans for project NEUMA are very ambitious. Embedding your token as a unit of account in such a serious industry ... mmm. It sounds good!
Crypton2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:12:04 AM

Now those people who miraculously survived their tweeter have good chances to earn good money in bounty. There are few participants. Bounty a lot. Someone lucky!
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:23:28 AM

These are very good results! Today, it is rare for a project to collect such money. This once again confirms that the NEUMA project has good prospects!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: