Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:25:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Swish - modern system of searching  (Read 4376 times)
DiscoMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:48:34 PM

Did you build softcap or hardcap? With the current course of ethereum this is no longer a lot. I hope that this figure will increase soon.
2833 ETH pretty impressive figure. Now very few people manage to collect less serious money for ICO. This confirms that many investors see prospects in this NEUMA project!
Enchantment99

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:10:23 PM

I hope that the ongoing bounty will be a success. Project NEUMA clearly needs more marketing to achieve its goals!

A large advertising campaign will allow the NEUMA team to quickly draw attention to their project a large number of potential customers and become popular.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:46:17 PM

I hope that the ongoing bounty will be a success. Project NEUMA clearly needs more marketing to achieve its goals!

A large advertising campaign will allow the NEUMA team to quickly draw attention to their project a large number of potential customers and become popular.
Without advertising in our time is very difficult and it can be more important than some other factors of the project.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:07:59 PM

Without advertising in our time is very difficult and it can be more important than some other factors of the project.
advertising means a lot,and holding a bounty program is the best marketing move to advertise the project
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:50:35 PM

Plans for project NEUMA are very ambitious. Embedding your token as a unit of account in such a serious industry ... mmm. It sounds good!
It seems to me that it is necessary to find very convincing arguments in order to attract representatives of show business (people far from investing in cryptocurrency) to accept Fiat - tokens of this project instead of payment.
I think that show business people are not that far away from the crypto industry, so it's a good marketing move, it will not be difficult to involve them in this project
Charisma359

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:32:13 PM

Plans for project NEUMA are very ambitious. Embedding your token as a unit of account in such a serious industry ... mmm. It sounds good!
It seems to me that it is necessary to find very convincing arguments in order to attract representatives of show business (people far from investing in cryptocurrency) to accept Fiat - tokens of this project instead of payment.
I think that show business people are not that far away from the crypto industry, so it's a good marketing move, it will not be difficult to involve them in this project

For me, show business and cryptoindustry are different things, but I understand that thanks to Blockchain, they can be combined.
FORTUNA88

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:59:14 PM

Can I download music downloaded to the app? Or all uploaded works can only be listened to?
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:30:36 PM

Will the administration of the application add ads to videos with a large number of views, or is this functionality not provided for?
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:00:14 PM

Will the administration of the application add ads to videos with a large number of views, or is this functionality not provided for?
In the project description of the videos do not say anything. The team wants the musicians to download their work and put up their price. Users will pay this price to listen to the song.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:01:38 PM

In the project description of the videos do not say anything. The team wants the musicians to download their work and put up their price. Users will pay this price to listen to the song.
In fact, very little information about how the sale of copyright will take place. I would like to know more about protecting property rights.
tor9

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:30:09 AM

This is a useless exercise. I have blocked Twitter accounts and I also tried to deal with this issue through technical support for Twitter. Waste of time.
Have you noticed how emptied the company bounty? the impression is that they blocked all twitter users. Who has the lucky accounts left and can get dozens of times more from participation in companies.
I did not find the bounty table. Throw off please! Yes, with these bans on Twitter, you can not bad earn.
now there are very few bounty hunters who have Twitter accounts,in all bounty companies 150-300 people take part in each, it is very small-before there were 2000-3000 Twitter company members
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:44:45 AM

project Neuma will be very interesting for both songwriters, they will be able to further distribute their songs and make a profit, and for listeners, they will be able to quickly access quality content for a small amount
good luck to this project
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:31:02 AM

Since the project is designed to work outside the crypto community, then of course it will need a full-scale advertising campaign to attract the attention of people far from the crypto projects.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:17:47 AM

Do not forget that we have conducted a bounty campaign! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5061435.0
the bounty of the company had a good impact on the amount of fees of the project, the amount of fees was good for the current market
there are some projects that do not want to carry out a bounty company-and for good reason,NEUMA is a good example of how bounty helps to raise funds for the development of the project
Bounty companies have always given the opportunity to the project to become known and popular among the crypto community. This is a very effective method.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:34:31 AM

very few projects were able to raise funds in such a low market,and this amount of fees once again confirms the popularity of this project
What to say. Project NEUMA is really interesting and promising. Charges from many investors confirm this!
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:25:44 AM

If the platform will increase sales, then surely the producers of music content will be interested in the use of tokens!
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:42:58 AM

advertising plays an important role. The team of this project organized a good advertisement. the main thing, is that the investors are interested and the project in the future was successful. so, that everyone, who has been involved in this project, has a profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:45:28 PM

Bounty always benefited projects. Although some people think that bounty is useless, but I can say for myself that I learned about most of the crypto projects just their signatures of the forum participants.
DonProton

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:59:09 PM

Bounty popularizes the project among the crypto community. However, one should not forget about the fact that massive advertising is needed just outside the crypto community, and among artists and musicians!
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:07:11 PM

Since the project is designed to work outside the crypto community, then of course it will need a full-scale advertising campaign to attract the attention of people far from the crypto projects.

Advertising of this project can be distributed everywhere, because all the inhabitants of the planet listen to music. I think that on this platform each of us will find the right music for ourselves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: