Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:40:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Swish - modern system of searching  (Read 4376 times)
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:32:59 PM

advertising plays an important role. The team of this project organized a good advertisement. the main thing, is that the investors are interested and the project in the future was successful. so, that everyone, who has been involved in this project, has a profit.
if the project is able to enter the international arena and thus become a payment gateway, then of course it will be a huge success for the project investors.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:48:20 PM

advertising means a lot,and holding a bounty program is the best marketing move to advertise the project
advertising does not happen much. in our modern age, advertising does wonders. With the help of good advertising you can sell almost any product.
Enchantment99

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:04:40 PM

advertising plays an important role. The team of this project organized a good advertisement. the main thing, is that the investors are interested and the project in the future was successful. so, that everyone, who has been involved in this project, has a profit.
if the project is able to enter the international arena and thus become a payment gateway, then of course it will be a huge success for the project investors.

Why did you decide that the project should become a payment gateway? If you read the description of the project, then his idea is aimed at a completely different activity.
oficman

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:43:33 PM

advertising means a lot,and holding a bounty program is the best marketing move to advertise the project
advertising does not happen much. in our modern age, advertising does wonders. With the help of good advertising you can sell almost any product.

You're right. Advertising can not be much. Because it is the engine of progress. Without advertising it is difficult to promote new projects in the market.
Charisma359

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:33:10 PM

I hope that the ongoing bounty will be a success. Project NEUMA clearly needs more marketing to achieve its goals!
Bounty always benefited projects. Although some people think that bounty is useless, but I can say for myself that I learned about most of the crypto projects just their signatures of the forum participants.

Subscription campaign is very effective. You should not refuse it, because it helps to attract the attention of a large number of investors. Not everyone communicates in chat rooms, but occasionally they look at topics on the forum.
FORTUNA88

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:57:07 PM

Did you build softcap or hardcap? With the current course of ethereum this is no longer a lot. I hope that this figure will increase soon.
2833 ETH pretty impressive figure. Now very few people manage to collect less serious money for ICO. This confirms that many investors see prospects in this NEUMA project!

Yes, over the past few months, few projects have collected such an amount of investment to implement their ideas. So the NEUMA team needs to rejoice.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:31:33 PM

Did you build softcap or hardcap? With the current course of ethereum this is no longer a lot. I hope that this figure will increase soon.
2833 ETH pretty impressive figure. Now very few people manage to collect less serious money for ICO. This confirms that many investors see prospects in this NEUMA project!

Yes, over the past few months, few projects have collected such an amount of investment to implement their ideas. So the NEUMA team needs to rejoice.
I am very glad that this project managed to raise the necessary amount to continue the development of its products
tor9

Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:56:50 PM

I hope that the ongoing bounty will be a success. Project NEUMA clearly needs more marketing to achieve its goals!
Bounty always benefited projects. Although some people think that bounty is useless, but I can say for myself that I learned about most of the crypto projects just their signatures of the forum participants.

Subscription campaign is very effective. You should not refuse it, because it helps to attract the attention of a large number of investors. Not everyone communicates in chat rooms, but occasionally they look at topics on the forum.
the signature company is an effective way to attract investors,but social networks are also very effective, it's a pity that Twitter has blocked many accounts of bounty hunter
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:48:16 PM

the signature company is an effective way to attract investors,but social networks are also very effective, it's a pity that Twitter has blocked many accounts of bounty hunter
Apparently all accounts violated the rules of the platform, and they came under Ban.
tor9

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:59:07 AM

Apparently all accounts violated the rules of the platform, and they came under Ban.
maybe so,but not all accounts are under lock, perhaps after a while and block them
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:11:47 AM

maybe so,but not all accounts are under lock, perhaps after a while and block them
this is a very sad situation with Twitter account blocking
maybe it's time to switch to other social sites, for an ICO ad and bounty program
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:19:38 AM

Why did you decide that the project should become a payment gateway? If you read the description of the project, then his idea is aimed at a completely different activity.
Perhaps he meant not a full-fledged payment gateway, but some functionality for distributing music content and the ability to pay for it.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:33:22 AM

We will get profit only if the team will be able to implement their plans. Otherwise, the token price will fall. need the product! I hope that they will succeed!
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:41:58 AM

Advertising of this project can be distributed everywhere, because all the inhabitants of the planet listen to music. I think that on this platform each of us will find the right music for ourselves.
I really like the idea of project NEUMA and, in general, the idea of integrating blockchain technology into other areas of people's lives.
Discovery2017

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:54:14 AM

Project NEUMA does not plan to launch a payment gateway. He has a slightly different mission. It will be a new era in the music industry!
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:43:27 AM

You're right. Advertising can not be much. Because it is the engine of progress. Without advertising it is difficult to promote new projects in the market.
Let's be honest. Today, advertising is much more important than the finished product. As with the finished product but without advertising the project is doomed to be useless.
DonProton

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:51:48 AM

I have always said that company signatures are the most effective part of all types of bounty. Only the signature attracts the attention of the user of the forum as everyone communicates here all day long.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:00:07 AM

Project NEUMA does not plan to launch a payment gateway. He has a slightly different mission. It will be a new era in the music industry!
The project is very ambitious! Such ambitious plans. If the team implements their idea, then it will be a sensation in the market. This project can go down in history!
DiscoMan

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:10:34 AM

The project is very ambitious! Such ambitious plans. If the team implements their idea, then it will be a sensation in the market. This project can go down in history!
We'll see. It is too early to judge the results. Let's wait for the launch of the product itself from the project developers and then it will be possible to more accurately judge the prospects for investing in this project.
oficman

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:14:26 AM

We'll see. It is too early to judge the results. Let's wait for the launch of the product itself from the project developers and then it will be possible to more accurately judge the prospects for investing in this project.

It’s really too early to talk about the result of the work, but the activity of the team always benefits the development of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: